Worst users on the forum at the moment

he doesnt like anyone. nigger is a hermit who spits at everyone who walks past him and his imaginary sheboon girlfriend.
If a nigger agrees with him it's an israelite and if a nigger disagrees with him it's a hamite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 25938 and exo
If a nigger agrees with him it's an israelite and if a nigger disagrees with him it's a hamite.
Obviously. Clouder didn't start calling me a gipsy untill l started defecating all over his precious azn women when i was an anonymous greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Obviously. Clouder didn't start calling me a gipsy untill l started defecating all over his precious azn women when i was an anonymous greycel
You are a gypsy, though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
In no particular order... here is the list of buffoons for April, 2023. If you've made the list, congratulations, you're a retard.

@Ozell Israelite: Simply a bot, his algorithm grows evermore the more you engage in conversations with his account. I trolled him with quotations about 4-5 times until he caught on and trolled me back.

@St.TikTokcel: Extremely obnoxious and annoying rat, likely a gook foid or tranny with a boner for Anstrum.

@Zer0/∞: @St.TikTokcel but nerfed, and shorter.

@_MVP_ : endless spam threads, schizo ramblings, talks about increasing his iq yet it remains pretty low still.

@anoright and @cloUder: king of the alts, white supremacist, hypocrite by trade, gook worshipper, recently has taken an interest in consuming cows' blood, which is odd. Needs further investigation.

@juste: also a spam bot in very similar fashion to @_MVP_ , but his threads revolve around hardcore misogyny. nothing interesting, just turd dump.

@Manletmachine: his tales of getting height-mogged by 6'3 females at the gym get boring after a while. it's ALL he talks about. real life npc.

@Esteban1997: spams his ugly mug all over the website, titles every post with "you mirin", possibly has a humiliation fetish

@App Maker: one ugly & angry curry who hates me for no reason so I had to put him here.

Do better.
Yayy I’m not on it

Your gypsy mum
My mom is cumskin. Looks like yen with green eyes in her prime
Yennefer the witcher 1

ozell is a retarded we wuz monkey, always the same cancer responses and ugh reacts, its boring as fuck

“ozell” isn’t anyone’s name, dumb red nigger 😂. You’re an ugly homosexual red ape obsessed with “BBC.”

Scared of black cocks?

Ask your red whore “mother,” whom is a man in a wig why you were born so ugly and an Edomite (so-called White) cuck 🤣.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Really good list but Ozell Israelite is a good and based user. And Esteban1997 is a clear cut chad.

He’s a dumb red ape who’s obsessed with me because he’s an ugly redcel that nobody wants. I wouldn’t take this ugly red beasty seriously if I were you. Imagine being a red nigger obsessed with another man on an incel forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back