Worth it to travel it Raffaini for bimax as a USAcel?

S

special_interest

Iron
I basically look like the guy in the before in his famous rhino/bimax result from 15 years ago.

Would it be worth it to pursue the low-inhib route and travel to Italy just for surgery with the master or could any top tier US surgeon (Walline, Gunson) get comparable results?

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and yen
raiffaini is much cheaper

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
you get comparable results in the us but like the other guy said itll be 2-3x more expensive

lol fuck Raffaini.

why, what's wrong with him
It's more of a personal issue. I tried to instigate a dick measuring contest with him over email, so he refuses to see me. You should humble yourself before him (especially as an American) or you'll probably regret it.

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and rand anon
As Giant implant said, Raffaini is a dinosaur of face surgery with 30 years of experience for cherry picking. I don't think you will be comfortable with him, so I advice you to also consult with ramieri and pagnoni (online)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yen, normie_joe and MTNAscension2
ramieri and pagnoni (online)
TBH their before/afters are just ok from what I've seen

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I basically look like the guy in the before in his famous rhino/bimax result from 15 years ago.

Would it be worth it to pursue the low-inhib route and travel to Italy just for surgery with the master or could any top tier US surgeon (Walline, Gunson) get comparable results?

Raffaini seems extremely conceited and unpleasant to work with; go see Ramieri.

If you want jaw surgery alone go for Raffaini. Raffaini is #1 for jaw surgery worldwide. Look no further.

Pagnoni if you want jaw surgery combined with implants. You don't need Giant Implants, Pagnoni is a good enough designer.

If you want implants combined with surgery I suggest going to Raffaini, pay the 500 Euro for consult, get the surgical plan then go to Pagnoni and request those same movements combined with implants.
Ramieri is also a reputable surgeon and a safe option.

Look no further than these three surgeons or you might come across some real manipulators who will botch you and leave you with severe nerve damage.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx