Would a narrower and more V-shaped chin mog my current one?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I know I am ugly as fuck but since people thought I was retarded when I mentioned wanting to have a narrower chin I think seeing face would explain it kinda better.

I obviously can't dream of becoming a chad but I may be able to pull-off some sort of a pretttboy-ish look if I fixed a few things. My chin in it's current state seems to be too wide for it.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
Same problem as me, your mandible is slightly short, so it gives off the appearance of an overly wide chin from the front view, especially as it’s slightly curved upwards from the front, so the curve makes the chin harder to see as it blends in with the jaw too much, but the chin itself even though not angular from the front, is an ok width. So i wouldn’t make it narrower

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Same problem as me, your mandible is kind of short, so it gives off the appearance of an overly wide chin from the front view, especially as it’s slightly curved upwards, as the curve makes the chin harder to see as it blends in with the jaw too much, but the chin itself even though not angular from the front, is an ok width. So i wouldn’t make it narrower
Agreed. Thats why I kind of like that "separation point" that appears after genioplasty, which many people dislike: it would make my chin appear more separated and thus its real width will be more noticable.

That said, what do you think of a potential triangle shaped chin implant in combination with genioplasty? For example, as you can see on the video, from a 3/4 view my chin looks kinda pointy and much better.

I will also have to do bimax as I do have an overbite but my chin is by far the biggest problem on my lower jaw and potentially on the entire face.

The shape is good idk why you want ot to be narrower. It just needs more protection

• +1
I know I am ugly as fuck but since people thought I was retarded when I mentioned wanting to have a narrower chin I think seeing face would explain it kinda better.

I obviously can't dream of becoming a chad but I may be able to pull-off some sort of a pretttboy-ish look if I fixed a few things. My chin in it's current state seems to be too wide for it.

View attachment 2686922
ur lower third isnt bad, focus on eye area

• +1
its your eyes bruh

• +1
The issue is your philtrum, it's slightly too long. Your eyes should also be a focus.

• +1