would breaking bad have been better or worse if it was longer like the sopranos

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
i wouldve actually liked to have seen more of walter white rather than heisenberg

then again season 1 was suposed to be longer but the writers strike

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Nah it was perfect the way it was. Nothing interesting about the struggle of some old fart worrying if he can pay the bills, or he can finish correcting his students tests in time.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Nah it was perfect the way it was. Nothing interesting about the struggle of some old fart worrying if he can pay the bills, or he can finish correcting his students tests in time.
its relatable tho. i feel like the switch to heisenberg was so sudden. it was slowly building up and then suddenly season 3 ep 1 hes heisenberg now

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
its relatable tho. i feel like the switch to heisenberg was so sudden. it was slowly building up and then suddenly season 3 ep 1 hes heisenberg now
Ye they should‘ve done it more subtle, but the sudden switch in character was also kinda done as some midlife Crisis shit.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and Hardrada
it was as well paced as it could've been imo

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
it was as well paced as it could've been imo
i just like slow out of personal preference. all series used to be so much slower paced and had like 20 seasons each with like 30 episodes i swear. then bb and netflix changed tings plus mobile phones shortening attentionspans

• +1
Reactions: xegigi