Would I get call out wearing light makeup

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Like vaseline on my lips and concealer undereyes. Latisse on the lashes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
You wearing makeup you gay, that's it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, LooksThinker, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Like vaseline on my lips and concealer undereyes.
youll be fine you faggy waggy, or you could js take care of ur skin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and reaper2
Why would vaseline be makeup

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, MaxxApeal, boysdinner and 1 other person
i've been using concealer undereyes when going to clubs for 7 months and didn't got caught yet

• +1
Reactions: j05 and PseudoMaxxer
You wearing makeup you gay, that's it.
youll be fine you faggy waggy, or you could js take care of ur skin

hmm have you ever had real bad acne before and heard of the brand "Warpaint for men"? I don't see how putting on concealer over acne makes you gay

hmm have you ever had real bad acne before and heard of the brand "Warpaint for men"? I don't see how putting on concealer over acne makes you gay
"hmm" alr faggot if you hav shit skin you have shit skin get over with it

I am thinking of using latisse on eyelash as well.
SO VALID but remember the results arnt forever so you have to keep spending hella on it.

SO VALID but remember the results arnt forever so you have to keep spending hella on it.
I know I heard Amnesia say 40$ from India but elsewhere is 180$

"hmm" alr faggot if you hav shit skin you have shit skin get over with it
fuck you for calling me a faggot and fuck you bc bad acne literally repulses women. I don't wear it anymore bc my skin is better now but sometimes I used to put it on (2 years ago, remember it's made specifically for men) to cover up my disgusting skin

• So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx and bradpittshairline
Like vaseline on my lips and concealer undereyes.
concealer is a risky one, if you put too much you are gonna get called out and ridiculed.

If you put too little people are still gonna see it but won’t say anything, maybe ask you if you are gay.

I would only use it if i’m going out to like the club. Night so you won’t see shit

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
concealer is a risky one, if you put too much you are gonna get called out and ridiculed.

If you put too little people are still gonna see it but won’t say anything, maybe ask you if you are gay.

I would only use it if i’m going out to like the club. Night so you won’t see shit
I mean only under eyes not whole face

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
they will call u faggot and rub it off with their cum

Any tips on choosing the right one?
Choose the one that matches your skin color and that is preferably waterproof so it doesn't melt when you tear up

• +1
  • +1
Like vaseline on my lips and concealer undereyes. Latisse on the lashes.
Depends on skill level and location. No one is going to notice when they are drunk at a club, but a good chunk of women and gay men will notice if it's in a casual setting like school or work. All this depends on your skill level though.

Latisse won't be noticed

• +1
Depends on skill level and location. No one is going to notice when they are drunk at a club, but a good chunk of women and gay men will notice if it's in a casual setting like school or work. All this depends on your skill level though.

Latisse won't be noticed
Girl actually put lip balm on my chapped lips

But concealer is questionable but not the worse

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177
I used to wear light make up, it ascends you hard.
My gf noticed but did not give a fuck she said i was brave for doing it lol halo effect

• Love it
I used to wear light make up, it ascends you hard.
My gf noticed but did not give a fuck she said i was brave for doing it lol halo effect
What are the products you use?

Pencil for eyebrows to make them darker, eyelash curler and i used red powder to make that "sunburnt" look on my nose and cheeks. It made me look gay but handsome, female gaze type shit

• +1
She noticed i used make up when we were cuddling and she started complementing my eyebrows, then she said "you have a dark line on ur eyebrow" jfl

• +1
Not you tho with youre dick sized nose
Can't imagine your face when you find out women likes big sized nose more than small feminine noses gtfo tiktok looksmaxer incel get out your moms house asap you never touched a girl in your entire life you ugly bomber, i hate people like you. Muslims make me sick.

Can't imagine your face when you find out women likes big sized nose more than small feminine noses gtfo tiktok looksmaxer incel get out your moms house asap you never touched a girl in your entire life you ugly bomber, i hate people like you. Muslims make me sick.
You look like an Arab guy. Youre ancestors are probably off North African or Middle eastern descent loll

You look like an Arab guy. Youre ancestors are probably off North African or Middle eastern descent loll
i'm from Argentina, you're so retarded that you think i'm arab because i have a beard, theres no bombers in Argentina you dumbass brown skin

Minimalistic makeup is 100 % worth it. Guys won't notice. Some girls might but from my experience so far they just find it attractive. Brow gel, eyeliner (extremely small amounts), mascara primer, concealer, etc.

i'm from Argentina, you're so retarded that you think i'm arab because i have a beard, theres no bombers in Argentina you dumbass brown skin
Whatever makes you sleep at night

i use hydratation cream for my lips and shit you know what im sayin and i dont think its gay wearing make up is gay asf fr fr no cap on god

• Woah