would u date a girl who sniffs her own farts and eats boogers?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
title tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Depends on what the boogers taste like and the how the farts smell. If all is right, we may even indulge together. Actually this is my ideal perfect scenario.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Meteor21, optimisticzoomer, Autismcel and 2 others
We’re not making it out of middle school recess with this one.

Grow up and ask better questions

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Kazey, starvecell and 1 other person
We’re not making it out of middle school recess with this one.

Grow up and ask better questions
For the record this guy has a very narrow eye area. Just wanted to let yall know.

• Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell
its impossible not to smell your own farts from time to time

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I'd do that for her instead

For the record this guy has a very narrow eye area. Just wanted to let yall know.
Still waiting on the proof, you already told me you only say that shit for the jokes so it holds no weight anymore. Just know I matured and grown out of this shit for it to bother me anymore. You aren’t funny, and I know you aren’t serious. So grow up and leave me alone, as I’m not in a good stage in my life rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Still waiting on the proof, you already told me you only say that shit for the jokes so it holds no weight anymore. Just know I matured and grown out of this shit to bother me anymore. You aren’t funny, and I know you aren’t serious. So grow up and leave me alone, as I’m not in a good stage in my life rn.
Bro matured and growed out of me jokingly saying his eye area is narrow

(I said it twice, and it was a character arc for you)

After all this it really must be narrow as hell. I stand by my initial deduction.

Yes. Vocel if you don't

Yeah I’ll sniff her farts too and go “Pee yew!” And pinch my nose 🤓

Bro matured and growed out of me jokingly saying his eye area is narrow

(I said it twice, and it was a character arc for you)

After all this it really must be narrow as hell. I stand by my initial deduction.
Yes I grown out of the child like insults for something you know very little about, something that bugged me for a long time no longer does. May not seem like much to you but it means a lot to me. So for the last time, it’s not funny anymore, I don’t care about it anymore as I shown my full face to 3 people now and they all said it was ideal eye spacing.

• JFL
Beggars can't be choosers, bucko.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Autismcel
Yes I grown out of the child like insults for something you know very little about, something that bugged me for a long time no longer does. May not seem like much to you but it means a lot to me. So for the last time, it’s not funny anymore, I don’t care about it anymore as I shown my full face to 3 people now and they all said it was ideal eye spacing.
@Gengar Bro peep this :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Gengar Bro peep this :lul::lul::lul:
So fucking childish it’s insane, it kinda feels nice knowing how much maturity I have over the average user now that I know my eye spacing is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Gaygymmaxx
So fucking childish it’s insane, it kinda feels nice knowing how much maturity I have over the average user now that I know my eye spacing is ideal.
@Gengar Look it got even funnier :lul:

This kid is a real character, a real narrow eyed character!

@Gengar Look it got even funnier :lul:

This kid is a real character, a real narrow eyed character!
Any proof? Of course not, just another low iq ethnic barker that hops on the bandwagon of picking on the one guy who has it the worst simply bc I don’t retaliate.

make it 4 ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
I don't mind the farting part but, "eating boogers"??? The fuck nigga

• JFL
Any proof? Of course not, just another low iq ethnic barker that hops on the bandwagon of picking on the one guy who has it the worst simply bc I don’t retaliate.
Has it the worst? Your eyes are just narrow bro it's not the end of the world!

I still have your feet saved on my phone lil bro :feelshaha:

Has it the worst? Your eyes are just narrow bro it's not the end of the world!
Far worse things in my life than that. And no my eyes are not narrow if you’d like I can make a group chat with everyone that seen my face and they can show you the measurements themselves

Still waiting on the proof, you already told me you only say that shit for the jokes so it holds no weight anymore. Just know I matured and grown out of this shit for it to bother me anymore. You aren’t funny, and I know you aren’t serious. So grow up and leave me alone, as I’m not in a good stage in my life rn.
I want to fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Autismcel
Least weird .org post

Far worse things in my life than that. And no my eyes are not narrow if you’d like I can make a group chat with everyone that seen my face and they can show you the measurements themselves
Please do

Bhai, he says he's not in a good stage of life right now, it's best to leave him be. :feelswah:
No bhai, keep pushing him further down this is like the perfect chance to put the (Black)gymmax in Gaygymmax

• JFL
Bhai, he says he's not in a good stage of life right now, it's best to leave him be. :feelswah:
Even the mods are childish fuck bags, thought you were cool, guess not. You ugly sack of shit you are right, your life is much worse

No bhai, keep pushing him further down this is like the perfect chance to put the (Black)gymmax in Gaygymmax
Something tells me he would enjoy it. :ogre:
Even the mods are childish fuck bags, thought you were cool, guess not. You ugly sack of shit you are right, your life is much worse
I was actually sticking up for you. But thanks for the nice words.

Something tells me he would enjoy it. :ogre:

I was actually sticking up for you. But thanks for the nice words.
No you weren’t. You were obviously being sarcastic don’t try to flip it

Relax sweetheart he was sticking up for you.

No you weren’t. You were obviously being sarcastic don’t try to flip it
No, I wasn't. I was paraphrasing what you wrote in an earlier post in this thread, in the hopes he would leave you alone.

They're just teasing you sweetheart, take a deep breath and relax <3

No, I wasn't. I was paraphrasing what you wrote in an earlier post in this thread, in the hopes he would leave you alone.
Sorry then. I never seen you so you are not ugly to me. I’m just used to people being sarcastic with me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and vermillioncorefan
Why is this thread so popular jfl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Sorry then. I never seen you so you are not ugly to me. I’m just used to people being sarcastic with me
No need to apologize, misunderstandings can happen. Anyway, you're right though, I genuinely am very ugly. There's a reason why I'm a dateless 28 year old virgin. Sucks to hear people are often sarcastic to you, but you should know most people are shitty, so you should disregard their opinions.

• JFL
  • Love it
Sounds like an angelic goddess to me

You can have her, let's do a cousin swap. You get mine, I get yours.
You get an Aryan and I get a stinky pajeeta!
Let's do it

• JFL
You get an Aryan and I get a stinky pajeeta!
Let's do it
Bet. She's an incel factory, though, just so you know. She's 4'10" maybe, has childlike hands. Though on the bright side, if she wraps her hands around your cock, it'll look HUGE.

• Love it
Though on the bright side, if she wraps her hands around your cock, it'll look HUGE.
Past experience?
And lifefuel for my needle dick