Would you be ashamed about committing suicide?

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
Would you care about how the suicide scene looks?

Would you even want anyone to find you?

Or would it be a shameless suicide?

In other words, what would your ideal way to commit suicide be?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I need to know this

I wouldn’t commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: oily703, med, tombradylover and 4 others
I wouldn’t commit suicide
Hypothetically if you were to. Who would you want to find you, and how would the aftermath look like?

Hypothetically if you were to. Who would you want to find you, and how would the aftermath look like?
Doesn’t matter who sees me, but no wounds or anything so I’d probably overdose

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 51781
Doesn’t matter who sees me, but no wounds or anything so I’d probably overdose
Makes sense, so would you be fine with a parent or sibling finding you? At least no nasty suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

no matter how bad it got i don't think i'd ever kms always got something look forward too, only time it came close was more existentalism then actual depression even deficiency based depression which is a lot worse than standard depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Nigga im gonna be dead
I would care tho, id make sure to let as many people as possible see it
Id blow my brains out in front of everyone in New york city when the ball drops in new years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, R@m@, scrunchables and 3 others
no matter how bad it got i don't think i'd ever kms always got something look forward too, only time it came close was more existentalism then actual depression even deficiency based depression which is a lot worse than standard depression
Makes sense. But if you hypothetically were to plan your suicide, how would it look like, and who would find you?

Nigga im gonna be dead
I would care tho, id make sure to let as many people as possible see it
Id blow my brains out in front of everyone in New york city when the ball drops in new years
That commands some respect

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, scrunchables and IAMNOTANINCEL

I think very negatively about myself and sometimes the thoughts get pretty dark. But I would of never go through with something like that because of the possibility of things getting better and I wouldn’t want to traumatize my siblings. Plus what if I did it and my school did a stupid assembly. I could never actually rope no matter how ugly I think I am

• +1
Makes sense. But if you hypothetically were to plan your suicide, how would it look like, and who would find you?
probably overdose, maybe a letter but i wouldn't have blamed anyone more the fact that i just simply didn't want to live out my life, hopefully my brother

• +1
killin myself

• JFL
I think very negatively about myself and sometimes the thoughts get pretty dark. But I would of never go through with something like that because of the possibility of things getting better and I wouldn’t want to traumatize my siblings. Plus what if I did it and my school did a stupid assembly. I could never actually rope no matter how ugly I think I am
Makes sense. But if you were to commit suicide, how would it look like?

I think if you were at a level where you actually want to do it and it's not a pathetic scream for help then you wouldn't care at all.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, ElTruecel, ascension and 1 other person
I think if you were at a level where you actually want to do it and it's not a pathetic scream for help then you wouldn't care at all.
Really? I think everyone would care at least a little bit. I've got a hard time imagining such an apathetic person that you're saying exists.

Low IQ question

• Hmm...
What do you have in mind Sv3rige? Did the European authorities find out where you are hiding?

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, Gilbert_Durandal, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 51781
So low IQ question because it's illogical according to you?
You asked “would you be ashamed if you committed suicide”. Mother fucker, you won’t exist to even decide that after you die. Jfl

• JFL
You asked “would you be ashamed if you committed suicide”. Mother fucker, you won’t exist to even decide that after you die. Jfl
Literally not what I asked, now you come across as "low IQ".
The title is "Would you be ashamed about committing suicide?"

Literally not what I asked, now you come across as "low IQ".
The title is "Would you be ashamed about committing suicide?"
PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY COMMIT SUICIDE WERE NOT ASHAMED BEFORE HAND. IT TAKES 100% COURAGE TO GO THROUGH. SO IF YOU ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE, YOU ARE ALREADY PAST THAT POINT OF GUILT.

• +1
PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY COMMIT SUICIDE WERE NOT ASHAMED BEFORE HAND. IT TAKES 100% COURAGE TO GO THROUGH. SO IF YOU ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE, YOU ARE ALREADY PAST THAT POINT OF GUILT.
That's what I was asking about. How was it a low IQ question?

Really? I think everyone would care at least a little bit. I've got a hard time imagining such an apathetic person that you're saying exists.

Only hear about apathetic cases when they are children because otherwise a guy seemingly randomly taking a step off the roof and dying isn't much newsworthy.

• +1
That's what I was asking about. How was it a low IQ question?
Because someone who is truly suicidal is already over the edge of no return. Contemplating suicide but thinking about what life would be like for those around you once you’re gone, then you aren’t really suicidal. True suicidal people don’t care about what life has to offer anymore.

• +1
What do you have in mind Sv3rige? Did the European authorities find out where you are hiding?
Fucking satanist police wanna lock him up for giving natural revenge out

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 51781

i was just thinking about this rn i would randomly kill everyone on my class mid lesson (not my crush) then would cum her asshole as much as i can and pee on it probably then i would shoot her legs and i would kill myself while hugging her

• JFL
i was just thinking about this rn i would randomly kill everyone on my class mid lesson (not my crush) then would cum her asshole as much as i can and pee on it probably then i would shoot her legs and i would kill myself while hugging her
That's such an unhinged and mentally ill fantasy. I fuck wid it.

• Love it
Reactions: 1.60cm
You could still rape your crush though.
nobody wants to live in jail bro and idk if i can do it perfectly tho imagine when i killed someone 6'4 hero chad throws the desk on me and saves everyone and i go lifetime jail before doing anything

• JFL
nobody wants to live in jail bro and idk if i can do it perfectly tho imagine when i killed someone 6'4 hero chad throws the desk on me and saves everyone and i go lifetime jail before doing anything
Yeah I was just kidden.

• JFL
Reactions: 1.60cm
i figured no point messing around with trying to find painless methods just grow a pair and hang myself

• +1
If I survive sure.

If I don't can't really be ashamed can I lol

• JFL
I wouldn't care lmao

• +1
Wanna be executed mafia style. Lots of bullets holes in my body to the point my exoskeleton has no structural integrity. It will be a closed casket funeral because all there is a pile of meat and bones in the coffin.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 51781
Wanna be executed mafia style. Lots of bullets holes in my body to the point my exoskeleton has no structural integrity. It will be a closed casket funeral because all there is a pile of meat and bones in the coffin.
Based.

No, suicide is based and low inhib

I'd be too high inhib for it, only euthanasia but that's not possible

I would kill myself in a way people would not be 100% sure if I actually killed myself, for example drowning or bike crash, drug overdose

A drug overdose is probably the best way to go, recently I was rolling in a high dose of ectasy had a really good time at a party then went to sleep in my car and felt like I was dying but it was so peaceful like I was accepting I was dying then started puking like it was nothing