Would you call 6'1 (185cm) barefeet tall?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Would you say it's the entry to being tall? What is tall? If 5'10 is average, is tall 3 inches and more than average? At what height would you say height halo starts?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, saiya_online and Samsepioler
yeah its tall if real

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Would you say it's the entry to being tall? What is tall? If 5'10 is average, is tall 3 inches and more than average? At what height would you say height halo starts?
starts from solid 6"1' barefoot. 6 feet was tall in old times

6'1 is the start of tall.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches, Costcosuperstore, Pride and 3 others
yeah definitely tall

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and deepfuckingvalue
its tall especially when u are 185cm barefeet in the afternoon
most niggas who claim 6'1 are usually 5'11 tho

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Napoleon1800, mirrormogger and 2 others
I'm measured 185cm barefoot around 4pm in the hospital with a stadiometer and feel average tbh

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Even if they say the average is 5'10, its most likely self reported data, which indicates its lower by a fair margin. In the UK & US, 6'1 is solidly tall. Even in most European countries such as Sweden, Germany, it would be tallish / tall.

Obama is a textbook example of a 6'1 guy:

Screenshot 20240324 144950 Photos

Look at how he towers the others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Costcosuperstore, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
Even if they say the average is 5'10, its most likely self reported data, which indicates its lower by a fair margin. In the UK & US, 6'1 is solidly tall. Even in most European countries such as Sweden, Germany, it would be tallish / tall.

Obama is a textbook example of a 6'1 guy:

View attachment 2817219

Look at how he towers the others.
obama is 6'2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and Napoleon1800
I fraud to 6'1.5, taller than 65% of men

• +1
Yes it's tall. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional. Maybe in the netherlands its not tall but it's still above average. And in most countrys its comfortably tall

• +1
Reactions: PlagiocephalyTypeIV, BullyofAlphaBitches, watah and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches, Napoleon1800, marek937 and 1 other person
No not in Mumbai where average healthy zoomer is 6'3 on average

• +1
Its tall. Not enough to be described as the tall guy in the west, But even in Norway its 2 inches above average for 20 years old conscripts in 2019 (most conscripts are white) . I feel tall at 6’1

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 51465, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
6’1 barefoot is the start of tall

• +1
What do u think is the bare minimum height in Hungary?
@socialcel @psl5.8specimen @whitegymcel88

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Deleted member 62070 and socialcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, whitegymcel88, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: marek937
Its tall. Not enough to be described as the tall guy in the west, But even in Norway its 2 inches above average for 20 years old conscripts in 2019 (most conscripts are white) . I feel tall at 6’1

It's enough to be registered as tall or described as tall, but not tall enough to get stares and asked frequently about how tall you are.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Napoleon1800, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
What do u think is the bare minimum height in Hungary?
@socialcel @psl5.8specimen @whitegymcel88
de 185tol kezdodik az elet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937 and socialcel
ki a fasz 2meter jfl, 160centis foid nem lat kulonbseget 185 meg 195 cm kozott
és 180 185 között?
150-160 centis foidok magasnak hívnak pedig csak 180 vok jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and socialcel
It's enough to be registered as tall or described as tall, but not tall enough to get stares and asked frequently about how tall you are.
What height would you say that is? 6'2? 6'3? 6'4?

This seems to be generally true. When I was working at a grocery store, I got asked about my height a couple of times from older guys. (6 ft 1 in barefoot).

its tall especially when u are 185cm barefeet in the afternoon
most niggas who claim 6'1 are usually 5'11 tho
What about 6'1 barefeet in the morning

és 180 185 között?
150-160 centis foidok magasnak hívnak pedig csak 180 vok jfl
csak hazudj meg menjen az airforce+lift method

• +1
csak hazudj meg menjen az airforce+lift method
egy nap egy idősebb foid megemlítette, hogy milyen hosszúak a lábaim jfl (miközben sétáltam airforce + lift-el)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, socialcel and Napoleon1800
egy nap egy idősebb foid megemlítette, hogy milyen hosszúak a lábaim jfl (miközben sétáltam airforce + lift-el)
Stop speaking in your ogre language

What height would you say that is? 6'2? 6'3? 6'4?

I think skinny people with good proportions (long legs small torso) can get this at a shorter height.

I'd say around 6 ft 3 at night.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88, Deleted member 62070, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
rope

• JFL
I think skinny people with good proportions (long legs small torso) can get this at a shorter height.

What's the ideal time to measure height and to know what you are? Noon, since that's when ur out and about the most? Should you say your morning height to other people?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel

does a person with a long torso look tall?

Nigga all I understand was airforce+lift method
i said that an older foid pointed out i have long legs when i was wearing airforce + lifts(5cm height boost with shoes+lifts)

• +1
What's the ideal time to measure height and to know what you are? Noon, since that's when ur out and about the most? Should you say your morning height to other people?

Honestly, I'd say afternoon is a good time. Autists will usually say towards evening or night, but midday to afternoon is fine (assuming you wake up early).

People also get measured around that time in the doctors office too.

Morning height compresses quickly, but night height is compressed af.

• +1
Honestly, I'd say afternoon is a good time. Autists will usually say towards evening or night, but midday to afternoon is fine (assuming you wake up early).

muh morning height and night height, all that matters is being taller than everyone else

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll

Well I think noon to early afternoon is ideal since that's usually when you are out and about most cuz it's peak hour for work or schools etc. Night ur height is only visible if ur only going out clubbing. But let's say if im around 6'1 barefeet in the morning but 6'0 in the afternoon can I say 6'1 to others?

• +1