Would you call 6'1 (185cm) barefeet tall?

long legs + short torso + long armspan + long neck
u will look taller
I have an inseam of 33, i don't usually look tall tho tbh i have shitty posture and my clothes usually don't fit. I have average sized torso and somewhat above average length neck. Don't know my wingspan

Well I think noon to early afternoon is ideal since that's usually when you are out and about most cuz it's peak hour for work or schools etc. Night ur height is only visible if ur only going out clubbing. But let's say if im around 6'1 barefeet in the morning but 6'0 in the afternoon can I say 6'1 to others?
u can even say 6'2 cause people usually add +2 inches to their barefeet height

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i said that an older foid pointed out i have long legs when i was wearing airforce + lifts(5cm height boost with shoes+lifts
How many layers of lifts? 2? 3?

u can even say 6'2 cause people usually add +2 inches to their barefeet height
Thing is tho there's niggas who are slightly taller than me and they say they are 6'1 or 6'2 so if I claim that its obvious

Well I think noon to early afternoon is ideal since that's usually when you are out and about most cuz it's peak hour for work or schools etc. Night ur height is only visible if ur only going out clubbing. But let's say if im around 6'1 barefeet in the morning but 6'0 in the afternoon can I say 6'1 to others?

Well yeah. Very few people will notice an i nch, unless if they are autistic + height enthusiast or measure you with a stadiometer.

You are a solid 6 footer anyway, and that's like the pre entry level for tall.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
absolutely not, you are just barely safe

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Napoleon1800
Absolutely fucking not. If you dont stand Out from a Crowd you Are not tall. People call Chads this Height tall because They Have everything Else going For them. If you Are average Guy benching 1 plate physique you arent tall at 6'1.

Though I would add its kind of matter of perspective. At 6'1.75" I feel short really rarely. 6'3 is almost The same height and 6'4 is +2SD so 2.5% of young people in Finland.

I am getting LL before I die though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and datboijj
Would you say it's the entry to being tall? What is tall? If 5'10 is average, is tall 3 inches and more than average? At what height would you say height halo starts?
Yes

What do u think is the bare minimum height in Hungary?
@socialcel @psl5.8specimen @whitegymcel88
Df8e3dcaac8af7216ead5fa421a6ff46 this is the minimum height in hungary

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and marek937