Would you change your eye color through Keratopigmentation?

C

crystalcastles555

Iron
Keratopigmentation seems like the safest option currently to change eye color and has the most results. It also seems like the least sketchy procedure compared to the vague information of other sites. The main problem is whether it looks good enough to get and not uncanny at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_3680.jpeg
    IMG_3680.jpeg
    761.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3681.jpeg
    IMG_3681.jpeg
    817.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3682.jpeg
    IMG_3682.jpeg
    772.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3683.jpeg
    IMG_3683.jpeg
    763.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3684.jpeg
    IMG_3684.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 30518
looks fake, stroma mogs

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AscendingHero, A23ghskung and 5 others
looks fucking retarded HAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: casety, A23ghskung and Deleted member 30518

This girl's result was pretty insane. Everything else I've seen looks shit.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, angelo, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
Doesn't even look realistic for the most part. You're better off wearing more realistic contacts to see if it even improves anything at first

FAKE AS FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
They look striking but fake

Stroma mogs because it makes them even more striking but not fake

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 29155
Doesn't even look realistic for the most part. You're better off wearing more realistic contacts to see if it even improves anything at first
true or just wear color eye contacts ik it will look less realistic but those surgery’s to change your eye color doesn’t even look realistic anyways and i don’t think it really safe

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 30518

Is stroma where they use laser to change your color how does it work

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Eye color frauder here. Anyone who wants to fraud eye color should try out trial Air Optix color lenses to see if the color fits them, then maybe save up for the legendary 9mmsfx lenses. Pure Hazel and Green look good and natural from conversation distance on brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and angelo
Eye color frauder here. Anyone who wants to fraud eye color should try out trial Air Optix color lenses to see if the color fits them, then maybe save up for the legendary 9mmsfx lenses. Pure Hazel and Green look good and natural from conversation distance on brown eyes.
How much the lenses cost

You nigger you didn’t even tell me what it is you just liked

Is stroma where they use laser to change your color how does it work
They just burn the outside melanin and reveal the color behind it.

All brown is the result of built up melanin, that's why some people will have blue eyes as a kid and they'll become brown over time. Also why black people have dark eyes.

It builds up at the front of the eye and they just burn it off with a laser, 6 sessions usually as doing it all at once would leave too much byproduct of removed melanin and it could get stuck in the eyes. This is the main risk in addition to eye sensitivity after treatment, as well as possible impaired vision.

The risks are relatively low the method of action seems to be the most sensible among other options. Also you don't need to do all 6 sessions, one or two will make an immense difference and carry less risk.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

All brown is the result of built up melanin, that's why some people will have blue eyes as a kid and they'll become brown over time. Also why black people have dark eyes.

It builds up at the front of the eye and they just burn it off with a laser, 6 sessions usually as doing it all at once would leave too much byproduct of removed melanin and it could get stuck in the eyes. This is the main risk in addition to eye sensitivity after treatment, as well as possible impaired vision.

The risks are relatively low the method of action seems to be the most sensible among other options. Also you don't need to do all 6 sessions, one or two will make an immense difference and carry less risk.
What if my eye color was always similar T50 mogger here will it change anything?

What if my eye color was always similar T50 mogger here will it change anything?

This guy? Yes it will make them light hazel, if there is any blue in your eyes they could become entirely blue.

View attachment 2268689

This guy? Yes it will make them light hazel, if there is any blue in your eyes they could become entirely blue.
Can I dm u I zoom in so you can see my eye color is there any blue in mine and is my eye to much hooded is that a failo?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Keratopigmentation seems like the safest option currently to change eye color and has the most results. It also seems like the least sketchy procedure compared to the vague information of other sites. The main problem is whether it looks good enough to get and not uncanny at this point.
Uncanny

Can I dm u I zoom in so you can see my eye color is there any blue in mine and is my eye to much hooded is that a failo?
Yeah dm

Stroma seems to me to be cope for this purpose, look at how much flash they use in their pics and the result STILL looks dark:

Do dark gray eyes really mog dark brown eyes? The whole point of changing your eye color is to create contrast with your other colors, There's gotta be some way to achieve a different eye color surgically. But IDK. Stroma ain't it.
How much the lenses cost
I live in the US, but with Air Optix: If you go on their website and sign up, you can get a free trial with participating doctors. I already did an eye exam so I just walked into the place and showed the voucher on my phone and they gave me the color I asked for free. I did this at another store again and it worked. If ur buying them it's like 20 bucks.

9mmsfx: https://www.shop.9mmsfx.net/Natural_c6.htm
Some are incredible and natural looking, and some look fake, but all of them are very expensive. Must customize to your own measurements.

There's also https://www.shop.circleafx.com/Cosmetic_c5.htm
Which I thought had some good stuff but haven't seen many results.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BrahminBoss and crystalcastles555
Stroma seems to me to be cope for this purpose, look at how much flash they use in their pics and the result STILL looks dark:
View attachment 2268691
Do dark gray eyes really mog dark brown eyes? The whole point of changing your eye color is to create contrast with your other colors, There's gotta be some way to achieve a different eye color surgically. But IDK. Stroma ain't it.

I live in the US, but with Air Optix: If you go on their website and sign up, you can get a free trial with participating doctors. I already did an eye exam so I just walked into the place and showed the voucher on my phone and they gave me the color I asked for free. I did this at another store again and it worked. If ur buying them it's like 20 bucks.

Some are incredible and natural looking, and some look fake, but all of them are very expensive. Must customize to your own measurements.

They all look like shit I just stick to color contacts

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
View attachment 2268691

It's best for ethnics tbh, but everyone would definitely gain appeal from it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 29155

Show pics of stroma trials

I wanna do stroma but blue would look uncanny on me, is there any way to tell if i have green under my eyes or is it just blue

I wanna do stroma but blue would look uncanny on me, is there any way to tell if i have green under my eyes or is it just blue
Pm if you have a good pic of them

It's a complete no way!!!!

Why keratopigmentation why even some cheap contacts look better? Kerato is very expensive and not even 100% permanent, you'll need touch up.

Kerato = an uniform color with a big pupil hole. A lot of contacts do better than that

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AscendingHero and angelo
It's a complete no way!!!!

Why keratopigmentation why even some cheap contacts look better? Kerato is very expensive and not even 100% permanent, you'll need touch up.

Kerato = an uniform color with a big pupil hole. A lot of contacts do better than that
What did you do to get grey eyes?

Eye colour doesn’t matter irl

Stroma doesn't exist and probably won't exist before a lot of years. You can get laser dépigmentation in Barcelona/Turkey or Mexico.

I did mine mainly in Barcelona. I got an excellent result (regarding my initial color) but it's not pure blue, like an ocean. It's a crystal blue grey color. And it took a lot of sessions

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicktator and AscendingHero
Stroma doesn't exist and probably won't exist before a lot of years. You can get laser dépigmentation in Barcelona/Turkey or Mexico.

I did mine mainly in Barcelona. I got an excellent result (regarding my initial color) but it's not pure blue, like an ocean. It's a crystal blue grey color. And it took a lot of sessions
Does it always turn your eyes blue? I want green with some brown because it fits my aesthetic better and some of my relatives have green eyes and it MOGS.

Does it always turn your eyes blue? I want green with some brown because it fits my aesthetic better and some of my relatives have green eyes and it MOGS.
Most of the time the final result is Grey. Sometimes blue Grey (my case).
The brightness of the color depends of your genetic and how much pigments has been removed.

The laser will destroy your yellow pigments that give green so you won't achieve a real green color. Maybe greenish in some cases, intermediate color. I attach a picture of my iris after 3 sessions. As you can tell it was grey blue with brown spots over it, 0 green. With more sessions it became more uniform until I achieve light blue grey

Attachments

• 20230406_164644.jpg
    20230406_164644.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 20631 and SidharthTheSlayer
Look fake

Rope and grope nigga. Stroma will remove melanin and fuck up ur eyes to shit. Less melanin more sensitivity and then u get all these problems, aside from it not being FDA approved. Best thing to do? Keratopigmentation from keratonyc for a darker colour with less intensity. Check attached image. Zoom into eyes see for urself. Mogs stroma. Iris implants or stroma non fda literally will have to ropemaxx when u go blind

Attachments

• Forest+Green(1).jpg
    Forest+Green(1).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back