Would you date a bpd girl?

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
probably yeah, having a same mindset with a girl seems to make the connection stronger
Bpd girls crave attention, what if you weren't enough for her or she got bored? Would you break up with her?

From experience I say its better to stay off girls with any history of mental illness

• +1
Reactions: yen
Bpd girls crave attention, what if you weren't enough for her or she got bored? Would you break up with her?
Coming from myself, I edated a girl with bpd and it was the best time ever except the parts where she craved other niggas attention and me worrying about her, she told me I "cared too much"

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru
Coming from myself, I edated a girl with bpd and it was the best time ever except the parts where she craved other niggas attention and me worrying about her, she told me I "cared too much"
Edating is pathetic af nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews and yen
Edating is pathetic af nigga
I'm socially awkward, it was my only option. I never even thought of it before she asked me to be her eboyfriend

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol
I'm socially awkward, it was my only option. I never even thought of it before she asked me to be her eboyfriend
"she asked me to be her eboyfriend" 😂😂😂, I'm sorry bro but this is the funniest shit I read how does that even happen

I would keep her as a friend's with benefits.

Unfortunately I'm not exactly that stable myself so I guess those women are my mentalmatch.
:ogre::ogre::ogre: