• no

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
just wondering because I saw this beautiful girl but she was at least 6ft2 to 6ft3

I’ve dated a foid who was like 5’11 before

At the time I was like 5’5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, edodalic29, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
I’ve dated a foid who was like 5’11 before

At the time I was like 5’5
that's my current gf's height

"at the time" how old were you lol

I dont slay anything sorry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Earth Dollar
yes ofc

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
hell fucking yeah i would

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
since i became blackpilled, i started having a thing for tall women

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, murdah and Earth Dollar
it's because i want mogger kids, i won't be a cuck and go for "what my heart desires", gotta think of the future niggaz

• +1
Reactions: murdah and intovoid
They tend to have an odd thirst for protein of any variety.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
I would impregnate her first chance I get

Exclusively that. 6' or bust

Max is 5’5

Id date a girl up to 6’3

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Earth Dollar
I'm 5'5 and I would literally date any height woman but both short women and tall women believe they're entitled to the tall men which is BS

I'm 5'5 and I would literally date any height woman but both short women and tall women believe they're entitled to the tall men which is BS
Brutally over for you, limb lengthening won’t help you at that height you should consider hopping on hrt and becoming a women, 5’5 as a man is not possible you will never get respect from your piers and a woman will never take you seriously. Even if you manage to get a girlfriend, get married and have kids she will eventually cheat on you, divorce you, take the kids and the dog and leave you depressed and alone eventually you will manage togheter the courage to put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger. And what will be remembered?? The shitty husband manlet who couldn’t satisfy his wife, never accomplished anything from his career, was a bad father. Instead you could hop on hrt, grow out your hair and start wearing dresses and be a slut for Chad, at least this way you will live a life where you feel loved and happy.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Brutally over for you, limb lengthening won’t help you at that height you should consider hopping on hrt and becoming a women, 5’5 as a man is not possible you will never get respect from your piers and a woman will never take you seriously. Even if you manage to get a girlfriend, get married and have kids she will eventually cheat on you, divorce you, take the kids and the dog and leave you depressed and alone eventually you will manage togheter the courage to put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger. And what will be remembered?? The shitty husband manlet who couldn’t satisfy his wife, never accomplished anything from his career, was a bad father. Instead you could hop on hrt, grow out your hair and start wearing dresses and be a slut for Chad, at least this way you will live a life where you feel loved and happy.
dnr looool

• Hmm...
Reactions: darktriadprince
Yes unless they’re fat
look like fucking shrek

I turn 16 in less than a month
Yea, over for you I’m 16 and 191cm I have not grown 1 cm since 15 you’re done growing buddy hop on hrt and suck dick for a living, even if you get a growth spurt now you will still be short

Yea, over for you I’m 16 and 191cm I have not grown 1 cm since 15 you’re done growing buddy hop on hrt and suck dick for a living, even if you get a growth spurt now you will still be short
Yeah but you're also Kurdish so it's over for you regardless

if i was 5'11+ yeah prolly

ignore him bruh
idk why people here think u dont grow after 16
just eat lots of protein, get ur vitamins and be in a caloric surplus
Nah it is over for me lol I've already accepted it.
I'm in tanner stage 5 and have been since I was like 14 (early puberty) I have thick long black inner thigh hair and facial / beard hair and chest hair and all the other signs that I'm done growing

I'm never going to troon out because I HATE needles and I also just respect myself too much to do that

Nah it is over for me lol I've already accepted it.
I'm in tanner stage 5 and have been since I was like 14 (early puberty) I have thick long black inner thigh hair and facial / beard hair and chest hair and all the other signs that I'm done growing

I'm never going to troon out because I HATE needles and I also just respect myself too much to do that
oh damn
fuck ur fear of needles, check if ur growth plates are open
if they are then blast hgh

Yea but she wouldn't date me

oh damn
fuck ur fear of needles, check if ur growth plates are open
if they are then blast hgh
HGH is a meme it doesn't do anything if you've already reached your potential

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer