Would you do surgery in India?

JohnRea

JohnRea

Iron
Would you do surgery in India?

If there was 100% guarantee of looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
they have some solid results every now and then and their doctors do crazy shit that works

if there was a 100% guarantee, yes. not everything in india is slums, there are some quality posh areas too.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, mikeock, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
they have some solid results every now and then and their doctors do crazy shit that works
Could you specify what you mean by crazy shit?
I just think it's naive to think that there are no good surgeons in other places other than Europe and americas.

I wouldn't even eat in india tbqh
they're not really hygienic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
what if i woke up from an operation and they turned me into an indian

• JFL
Reactions: Dog, Gaia262, NormieKilla and 1 other person
Could you specify what you mean by crazy shit?
I just think it's naive to think that there are no good surgeons in other places other than Europe and americas.

Would rather perform it by myself

I don't get it man, let's be honest, a scalpel and a maxill, is a scalpel and a maxilla even in India, no?
Let's consider the possibility that we are prejudice against any non western surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Dog
I don't get it man, let's be honest, a scalpel and a maxill, is a scalpel and a maxilla even in India, no?
Let's consider the possibility that we are prejudice against any non western surgeon.
if it was a high class world surgeon maybe

Cott dammn the result is life changing, I guess Hindus are right and reincarnation exists, cuz this girl looks like a different person.

Lefort 3 is life changing shit.

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
I'm never stepping foot in that country

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I would because my parents aren't rich.

Cott dammn the result is life changing, I guess Hindus are right and reincarnation exists, cuz this girl looks like a different person.

Lefort 3 is life changing shit.
I'm nonsyndromic and yet maxilla is almost as bad as her maxilla in the before picture jfl.

Last edited:
I thought people here said it's all about looks
I think most people here are rich and they don't look recessed compared to normies. Surgeries wouldn't help them much.

Last edited:
One of the highest IQ groups. I trust curry docs. Plus I once fucked a whore who had her body done in India and it was high quality work, though she had a really good base to begin with.

I wouldn't even eat in india tbqh
they're not really hygienic
vegan food seems safe enough, not the animal products tho
One of the highest IQ groups. I trust curry docs. Plus I once fucked a whore who had her body done in India and it was high quality work, though she had a really good base to begin with.
almost every curry i know in the west is super high iq, but then i think of India being a shit hole country and i wonder if it's just because the indians who left india were able to because they were high iq and are only a small % of the actual indian population.

Last edited:
Considering no western surgeon would perform LeFort3 one of us here is gonna get it in India for sure