Would you ever cuck a friend

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
my ricecel friend started dating a foid and I feel bad cause I mog him to the grave and hes nervous to introduce her to the circle

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
Not a true friend, but I would cuck an acquaintance if the opportunity arose. True friends are hard to come by fr

• +1
Reactions: callisto, BoredPrince, BrahminBoss and 6 others
my ricecel friend started dating a foid and I feel bad cause I mog him to the grave and hes nervous to introduce her to the circle
seduce his gf with ur chad appearance and then bend her over in front of him ! no mercy for ricecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Kebab Master, Sondern and 1 other person
i cant cuck someone in mu current situation

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackpilled1027
No.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Not a true friend, but I would cuck an acquaintance if the opportunity arose. True friends are hard to come by fr
Maybe apart of darktriadmaxxing is to not forgive your enemies. I mean were cool now but this guy has done some snake shit to me and the circle in the past

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Maybe apart of darktriadmaxxing is to not forgive your enemies. I mean were cool now but this guy has done some snake shit to me and the circle in the past
damn, if he’s cucked you in the past he will cuck you in the future when the opportunity arises, steal his gf to teach him a lesson

No im not a pos

seduce his gf with ur chad appearance and then bend her over in front of him ! no mercy for ricecels
Its lowkey gay but I was just thinking about the first time the circle and her will hang out and we get in her car or something. I mean everyone mogs this guy i imagine it would be so uncomfortable jfl

Cucking a friend is makes you a terrible man tbh. Do you guys not have any principles

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Germania, Kebab Master, Deleted member 23218 and 3 others
Cucking a friend is makes you a terrible man tbh. Do you guys not have any principles
Yeah i understand that idk if its my subconcious trying to turn a wrong to a right but this guy has done some snake shit to me and ofc that doesnt justify it but its right there man asking for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
jfl at principles our whole society is based on it and look at the amount of cucks/ inequal lives/fuckers and degeneracy there is

jfl at principles our whole society is based on it and look at the amount of cucks/ inequal lives/fuckers and degeneracy there is
if you have a true friend you have been a friend with for a long time and you throw that away for a nut your a loser. Any guy that gets any sort of pussy would never have to do that

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28541, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
reminder that youre not much better off than a woman with that mentality of yours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
No, but if ur successfully able to ur kinda doing him a favor by saving him from future misery if they went serious and were thinking about marriage

What was the “snake shit”?
If he’s done that kinda stuff in the past,
Hell definitely do even worse snake shit if you cuckold him.
Best not to create conflict in your life. That woman is not worth it

Yes, cucking another guy is the highest form of mog

The honorable man mogs his friend and reaps the benefits, but never cucks him behind his back.
knight-kneeling-medieval-armor-silhouette-600w-1854218332.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kebab Master
there are no friends true or otherwise there is only family

There’s 3 types tbh. Acquaintances, “friends” and friends. As you said true friends are rare. I would only click acquaintances and below depending on who they are.

There’s 3 types tbh. Acquaintances, “friends” and friends. As you said true friends are rare. I would only click acquaintances and below depending on who they are.
if true friends exist how come im not friends with the best friends i had

That would be a coward move