Would you fuck a girl who has a boyfriend?

Would you fuck a girl who has a boyfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
Jones

Jones

Related to situation I'm in and also curious about everyone's morals here

Yes, in high school girls will drop their boyfriends in 0.00002 seconds if you're hotter than them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achathin, GenericChad1444, Peachy and 7 others
I think it's fucked up, especially in marriage, and men should have the agency to not allow these THOTs to do that shit.

Why not? I've never tasted the feeling of cucking someone else tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have done this before and dont regret it, you are not the one in the realtionship. She is. You are not responsible for her actions in her own realtions
Also if you would reject her she would just go and fuck another guy, cheaters are cheaters.

Btw dont do it if she is a gf of one of your good friends, that will not end well

• +1
Reactions: Jack, MammothActuary, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
Why not? I've never tasted the feeling of cucking someone else tbh

True it's like the ultimate mog

I have done this before and dont regret it, you are not the one in the realtionship. She is. You are not responsible for her actions in her own realtions
Also if you would reject her she would just go and fuck another guy, cheaters are cheaters.

Btw dont do it if she is a gf of one of your good friends, that will not end well

Yeah that's what I'm telling myself, she would likely do it either way. And nah never met the guy which is probably while I don't feel too guilty thinking about doing it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Yeah that's what I'm telling myself, she would likely do it either way. And nah never met the guy which is probably while I don't feel too guilty thinking about doing it.
I personally would do it if i didnt know her boyfriend. Tho if i was you i would just have a pump and dump and not go into a fullon relationship with her lol.

If she cheats on the other guy she might do it to her future boyfriend aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Jones
Jones

• JFL
Reactions: Jones
Yeah unless I liked the guy a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2607 and Deleted member 1464
I would tie her up and spank the whore until she learns how to not cheat

I already did

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Yes as long as he’s not your mate

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
why the fuck would you care about some cuck's feelings who wouldn't care if you got hit by a bus?

If she's willing to fuck you, she'll be willing to fuck other guys; namely Chad. So you might as well fuck her. Unless you know the bf, go smash.

• +1
Reactions: Jack and SquareChinOrDeath
Ofc couse I'd fuck her.
Unless I actually respected the guy. If he was cool I'd let him know she's a ho

Of course.

If you trust her for one second and think she won't do the same to you (unless you're 9+ O'Pry tier), haha.

still a virgin but tbh feltgood hookedup w a girl and her bf was a senior

but then u gotta deal w that lmao

Depends, if I know the guy and hes nice etc il spare him

If he pissed me off once and/or was a piece of shit to people
Green light

question is, would you fuck non virgin foid? She was fucked by other man, if she has a bf he propably bang her very often so i wouldn't fuck her

question is, would you fuck non virgin foid? She was fucked by other man, if she has a bf he propably bang her very often so i wouldn't fuck her

Yes as long as the boyfriend is not a friend of mine.

Cucking feels great ngl

Of course.

If you trust her for one second and think she won't do the same to you (unless you're 9+ O'Pry tier), haha.

She probably still would cheat even if you were O’Pry tier. Life on tutorial mode with no consequences, living in the moment and “it just happened, one thing let to another teehee”

As if I'll ever have that opportunity

If you answered yes you are for this same shitty system I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
having sex outside of marriage? gross dude ech yuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I lost my v with a girl who had a boyfriend in hs, tbh I wouldn't to the same nowadays, unless the girl is a psl7+ obviously

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I would fuck her then tell her bf what a disgusting whore she is

Then we could bond over having both fucked her