Would you rather be a 7 foot NBA player or a 5’7 TikTok famous pretty boy?

Would you rather be a 7 foot NBA player or a 5’7 TikTok famous pretty boy?

• 7ft NBA player

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • 5’7 white prettyboy

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
nope

nope

Gold
7-foot NBA player who makes $60,000,000 a year:
IMG 2012
IMG 2013
IMG 2014
IMG 2015

TikTok famous white pretty boy who is 5’7:
IMG 2008
IMG 2009
IMG 2010
IMG 2011

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, deepfuckingvalue and Gonthar
is this even a question. I would cut of my nipples and eat them to be 7 feet tall let alone a multi-millionaire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Zeta, try2beme and 8 others
NBA player

is this even a question. I would cut of my nipples and eat them to be 7 feet tall let alone a multi-millionaire.
You can still be a multi-millionaire if you’re 5’7

You can still be a multi-millionaire if you’re 5’7
nba player smv is actually 5x higher even if tiktok boy is a millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: nope
nba player smv is actually 5x higher even if tiktok boy is a millionaire.
True, and the nba player got groupies waiting outside for them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@WishIwasChico @NotCarv @Looks234 @Amnesia @Kamui @Ricky212 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax

7ft NBA player = Status, Money, Resources, Good Tier Genes

5’7 white prettyboy will only work for woman 18-25

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
7ft NBA player = Status, Money, Resources, Good Tier Genes

5’7 white prettyboy will only work for woman 18-25
True and white prettyboy starting losing collagen at 25

7ft nba player prettyboy white famous

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nope
This is dumb af an nba player can pretty much fuck anyone he wants. A TikTok pretty boy can’t at all.

There’s users here that have gone viral on TikTok and they rot. Being a TikTok pretty boy means you just have appeal to mainly jbs and there are like a million other TikTok pretty boys.

Any guy can do well on TikTok if he is above average and knows how to thrust rap and fraud tbh.

An NBA players is literally an elite person, a girl may never get the chance to ever fuck a guy like that in her life even if she is a Stacy. Pretty TikTok boys are meh and easily replaceable.

Stupid question

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Xtra, oxymoron and 2 others
7ft nba players obviously, hiw is that even a question

This is dumb af an nba player can pretty much fuck anyone he wants. A TikTok pretty boy can’t at all.

There’s users here that have gone viral on TikTok and they rot. Being a TikTok pretty boy means you just have appeal to mainly jbs and there are like a million other TikTok pretty boys.

Any guy can do well on TikTok if he is above average and knows how to thrust rap and fraud tbh.

An NBA players is literally an elite person, a girl may never get the chance to ever fuck a guy like that in her life even if she is a Stacy. Pretty TikTok boys are meh and easily replaceable.

Stupid question
good answer but I would rather be a slightly tall nba player than a 7ft one, 7’ is just too tall, you’d see every woman as a child and it’s just not functional for life

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Would i rather be a top height genetics top perctile talent athlete with mainstream fame and a legit career and money or be a frauding cumskin manlet who sits at home making estrogenic tiktoks everyday like a woman

Idk nigga good question