Would you rather be an incel living in Europe? Or a normal person living in a third world country like Philippines?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Would you rather be an incel living in Europe? Or a normal person living in a third world country like Philippines?

In Europe you have free healthcare, good wages, good quality of life, except you cant get a gf because ur genes arent good enough. so you have to get surgeries/looksmaxxing.

or

In Philippines youd have shit/no healthcare,a job but bad wages, low quality of life, you dont have a shower have to use a bucket of water, cant afford AC and its 30 degrees all the time. But your genes are good enough to get a girlfriend

which one would you pick?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, thecel and Deleted member 27511
1st World for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrahminBoss
Wefwefwef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Yuhbwoynadia, kuroro and 12 others
You have never been to 3rd world country if think this is a serious question

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, The Thinker, kuroro and 7 others
Im already number 1 except im not incel and its due to non nt and it’s the uk although i do want surgeries

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You have never been to 3rd world country if think this is a serious question
having no girlfriend or friends > less money and having to use a bucket of water for showing ??

having no girlfriend or friends > less money and having to use a bucket of water for showing ??
Fuck off retard it's not about "less money" you have no idea what these places are actually like.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Fuck off retard it's not about "less money" you have no idea what these places are actually like.
educate me about it then instead of insulting me and acting arrogant? whats so bad except less money, less healthcare, have to use a bucket instead of shower?

I'm an incel in a third world country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Tabula Rasa, Danish_Retard and 4 others
tell me then? whats so bad except less money, less healthcare, have to use a bucket instead of shower?
Highly Polluted, Extremely Low IQ People, Corrupt, No Jobs, Terrible Food, No Hope of Escape. I've been to a 3rd world country you just have to take my word for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, The Thinker, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

In Europe you have free healthcare, good wages, good quality of life, except you cant get a gf because ur genes arent good enough. so you have to get surgeries/looksmaxxing.

or

In Philippines youd have shit/no healthcare,a job but bad wages, low quality of life, you dont have a shower have to use a bucket of water, cant afford AC and its 30 degrees all the time. But your genes are good enough to get a girlfriend

which one would you pick?
incel in europe, I could moneymaxx for some time in europe than geomaxx to whatever shithole I want, personally Id pick brazil its not too big of a shit hole. Also theres a decent number of white people there and JBW is still very strong especially if youre a western pure white person and not one of those low class "whites" who are really 10% ethnic minimum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 26859
Highly Polluted, Extremely Low IQ People, Corrupt, No Jobs, Terrible Food, No Hope of Escape. I've been to a 3rd world country you just have to take my word for it.
If you grew up in a 3rd world country your whole life u probably wouldnt mind it

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 27511
london is more polluted. there is jobs tho, statistically like 98% of people are employed in philippines. ok maybe the food isnt that great i suppose they cant have good meats everyday etc..

but from those things it still doesnt sound that bad

• WTF
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
incel in europe, I could moneymaxx for some time in europe than geomaxx to whatever shithole I want, personally Id pick brazil its not too big of a shit hole. Also theres a decent number of white people there and JBW is still very strong especially if youre a western pure white person and not one of those low class "whites" who are really 10% ethnic minimum
fair argument. i think i prefer this too.

Could you go to SEA with a load of money, pretend to say foids "I will save you betabux etc marry kids" then fuck them and leave?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Could you go to SEA with a load of money, pretend to say foids "I will save you betabux etc marry kids" then fuck them and leave?
yea ngl, tell them youll bring them back to ur country too :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
fair argument. i think i prefer this too.
Brazil has super low standards for being considered "white"
this person would be considered white in brazil

• JFL
Brazil has super low standards for being considered "white"
this person would be considered white in brazil

i dont think id like brazil.

sounds dangerous.

have to learn a language that only 2 countries speak instead of spanish which like 20 countries speak.

theyre mixed with negroid. negroid blood is utterly repulsive in girls ngl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Danish_Retard
theyre mixed with negroid. negroid blood is utterly repulsive in girls ngl
everybody in south america is, I disagree with negroid admixture being repulsive in girls south american women have inherited better bodies and fuller lips that they wouldnt have had otherwise

sounds dangerous.
every 3rd world country is dangerous

have to learn a language that only 2 countries speak instead of spanish
fair enough geomaxxing to costa rica is actually more ideal now that I think about it

london is more polluted. there is jobs tho, statistically like 98% of people are employed in philippines. ok maybe the food isnt that great i suppose they cant have good meats everyday etc..

but from those things it still doesnt sound that bad
London is more polluted than Manila are you actually retarded?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
everybody in south america is, I disagree with negroid admixture being repulsive in girls south american women have inherited better bodies and fuller lips that they wouldnt have had otherwise
nah man , its mainly in brazil cos its next to africa

and black doesnt = better body. they have smaller tits than white girls

every 3rd world country is dangerous
south america is 100x more dangerous than SEA

and black doesnt = better body. they have smaller tits than white girls
really I never noticed this

Im not convinced that mixing has made them repulsive
the more white passing south american women especially look quite good

south america is 100x more dangerous than SEA
fair enough but the women are hotter

Any inkwell chosing Europa out of these 2 options.
Is volcel, and should not bitch about it. imo

fair enough but the women are hotter
suppose so. they have more beautiful european nose, whereas SEA has nigger noses. but i do like asian eyes and face structure. its a hard choice for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Any inkwell chosing Europa out of these 2 options.
Is volcel, and should not bitch about it. imo
i think id sacrifice money, my shower, free healthcare, for a loving gf

how nigga thats impossible. also u can just get a decent job and betabuxx a foid easily there
If she isn't attracted to you it's meaningless. Not to mention women can easily make more than men nowadays.

• So Sad
but i do like asian eyes and face structure. its a hard choice for me
I can understand the eyes thing but why face structure? South americans in general have more projected maxillas, more compact eye orbits, alar bases arent as wide as well as many more facial features which are attractive.

I can understand the eyes thing but why face structure? South americans in general have more projected maxillas, more compact eye orbits, alar bases arent as wide as well as many more facial features which are attractive.
i like the flat maxilla flatter nose, it looks cuter less masculine

i like the wide eyes of asians its hotter. thats why white women do makeup to get asian eyes

yes fair latam women nose mog SEA niggers

and the SEA women has really nice jaws

This one because I'd join Abu Sayyaf/ISIS in the Philippines just to get suicide-by-cop in a battle.

• +1
Reactions: kurd
Exactly, in these countries your are treated like you are less than a fart.

• JFL
Dumb question, better one is:

Top 5% looks, 50%Ile money in the west
Vs
Top 5% money, 50%Ile looks in Philippines

For me it's close.

Change the 5% to 1% and I'd pick Philippines any day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 26859
Dumb question, better one is:

Top 5% looks, 50%Ile money in the west
Vs
Top 5% money, 50%Ile looks in Philippines

For me it's close.

Change the 5% to 1% and I'd pick Philippines any day
nah fuck ur question

answer my one

They are way more happy in these third world countries so I would choose this.

Western society is slavery

• +1
If you've been to Phillipines you would notice that the people are way more cheerful and happy then the zombies living in the west.

• +1
If you've been to Phillipines you would notice that the people are way more cheerful and happy then the zombies living in the west.
I have, and they aren't alot are miserable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
I have, and they aren't alot are miserable.
You probably infected them with your miserable aura.

Suicide and depression rates are a million times lower then in the west.

• JFL
You probably infected them with your miserable aura.

Suicide and depression rates are a million times lower then in the west.
well that is true suicide is lower there

but they also dont even have showers. how can u trust that theyre reporting every suicide?

1st world easily living in this shithole is hell

1st world easily living in this shithole is hell
where do you live?

but its horrible here as an incel. yes ur life is semi comfy. but im missing literally the most important part of life, having a gf

i genuinely would give up my free healthcare, money, shower, for a loving gf and regular sex

where do you live?

but its horrible here as an incel. yes ur life is semi comfy. but im missing literally the most important part of life, having a gf

i genuinely would give up my free healthcare, money, shower, for a loving gf and regular sex
Nigeria. Crowded af, subhumans everywhere and smells like shit. Maybe its cus ive lived here my whole life but id honestly prefer a good life w no pussy rather than a mediocre one with some

• So Sad