Would you rather be cucked or be knocked out brutally into a seizure?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
You have two options:

1. you get cucked. You wake up and get blocked by your girl and then later at night she unblocks you and you ask why she blocked you, but instead a nigga sends a selfie of himself and then another photo of your girl with cum all over her face with the caption “I fucked your bitch, cuck”

2. You are walking with your girl/crush and some dude starts bullying you, so you start a shouting match with him, but then he knocks you out cold and your head bounces off the sidewalk and you start convulsing as he continues to punch you in the face as everyone watches.

Which one and why?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Hardrada
I mean I’ll take both if it makes me stronger to get beat in front of everyone this is a hard choice I’ll say 1 because I don’t care about getting cuckes by some foid.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Skywalker and PointOfNoReturn
Would rather be knocked out 100%

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
2nd

Rather die than be a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Skywalker
first one you have no control over, you just leave that bitch and fuck her friend/sister or even the girl she's jealous of to make her mad

second one is absolutely humiliating: you try to assert dominance but then really you get cucked, your girl knows you're worthless and all women in her circle will soon know too, it's just over for you

• +1
getting cucked is actually extremely based. life is all about getting betrayed, heartbroken and having to overcome severe mental anguish in order to become the most awesome and cool version of yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Skywalker and Manletmachine
getting cucked is actually extremely based. life is all about getting betrayed, heartbroken and having to overcome severe mental anguish in order to become the most awesome and cool version of yourself
super good post, but only for the ppl that WOULD wake up from it; most men wont do the right thing after, sadly

and OP, no 1 ofc
cause i dont wanna DIE or risk death -you can get over sum bitch :feelskek: :smonk:

• +1
People here are cuckphobic. It aint the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker