would you rather have brown or gray-blue eyes

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
it seems that if you have fairly dark brown eyes if you do the eye color change surgery you often end up with gray eyes isntead of true blue ones

does this still seem like a plus?

l-intro-1647529762.jpg

iesolf1hz6n51.jpg

f377290c7c5709da2462a7ddeb2db217.jpg
41bedbee29607afe401d384f66f464ce.jpg

Who is last guy? What a fuckin mogger.

it seems that if you have fairly dark brown eyes if you do the eye color change surgery you often end up with gray eyes isntead of true blue ones

does this still seem like a plus?

l-intro-1647529762.jpg

iesolf1hz6n51.jpg

f377290c7c5709da2462a7ddeb2db217.jpg
41bedbee29607afe401d384f66f464ce.jpg
Gray mogs. The actual color is not that important, I've got hazel eyes with lots of green in them, but unless you're about to make out with me, they're just as brown as every other t50. Same thing with blue eyes, dark blue won't do you very good if you can't tell they're blue from a distance. Light green, light gray, light blue, all the same (for the most part).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, longjohnmong, StuntmanMike and 1 other person
Gray mogs. The actual color is not that important, I've got hazel eyes with lots of green in them, but unless you're about to make out with me, they're just as brown as every other t50. Same thing with blue eyes, dark blue won't do you very good if you can't tell they're blue from a distance. Light green, light gray, light blue, all the same (for the most part).
so all that matters is that from a reasonable distance you can see "those eyes are light colored"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
so all that matters is that from a reasonable distance you can see "those eyes are light colored"?
Yeah. Not even necessarily thinking it, but it just looks more striking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
i think i want this.
I mean it's pretty definitely better than brown. Only reason why one wouldn't want that is perhaps staying true to themselves, for whatever reason.

I mean it's pretty definitely better than brown. Only reason why one wouldn't want that is perhaps staying true to themselves, for whatever reason.
what bs who gives a fuck about "staying true to themselves" hahaha not like we control our genetics

what bs who gives a fuck about "staying true to themselves" hahaha not like we control our genetics
It's a pretty common concern. Most people are connected with their family, and could be shunned or ridiculed for getting such a petty cosmetic procedure. Cosmetic surgery is generally just frowned upon, and getting your eye color changed surgically would be immediately noticeable to anyone who has known you for more than a week.

It's a pretty common concern. Most people are connected with their family, and could be shunned or ridiculed for getting such a petty cosmetic procedure. Cosmetic surgery is generally just frowned upon, and getting your eye color changed surgically would be immediately noticeable to anyone who has known you for more than a week.
just get contacts jfl , happy i have blue eyes too bad im fucking 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
The eyes you posted are much lighter than many laser eye lightening results

Blue gray but don’t really care ngl

The exemples of grey results you shared are amazing and even better than blue.
Because it's super bright ici grey.

The grey from laser is not like that. In the worst cases it's a blackish grey, very dark

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I have grey-ish blue/green.
I would obviously rather A10s, but they’re heaps better than hazel or brown.
That being said, very light hazel would probably be better than my colour.
F72E8CB8 F04D 46EC 83EB 48F42F2F05FF

The actual color is not that important,
Yeah having like crystal blue eyes is a plus but I think what makes colored eyes always better is distinctive iris and pupils

I feel it gives more life to eyes. Impossible to be “bug eyed” if you have distinctive irises.

Very important if you’re Latino, Arab/north India region

The exemples of grey results you shared are amazing and even better than blue.
Because it's super bright ici grey.

The grey from laser is not like that. In the worst cases it's a blackish grey, very dark
Is brown or dark gray worse you think

i have brown eyes would stick with brown cos im only gonna go for girls with that anyway

A10 mogger blue eyes

gray of course. not having my sisters light blue eyes ruined my life

gray eyes look like shit