Would you stop someone who is going to go ER

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I am pretty sure some guy on discord I know from here will do it. He already told me how he is going to do it will I get arrested if he goes through with it and I don't report maybe I will wipe my dms and delete my account.

Would you guys stop someone @Abhorrence @NewGenDoomer @MongolTurk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk, IAMNOTANINCEL, Clark69 and 3 others
i would

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and IAMNOTANINCEL
i would not stop him
let justice be served

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 11126
I am pretty sure some guy on discord I know from here will do it. He already told me how he is going to do it will I get arrested if he goes through with it and I don't report maybe I will wipe my dms and delete my account.

No idc

• +1
No
Those people are the same who would have made fun of me when i was at my worst stage

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 11126
You can't do anything about it anyways. Once a man's soul is fuming and scorching in eternal rage, you cannot extinguish it with a cup of water.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 28541 and IAMNOTANINCEL
No, why should I. If he be friend - still no, because he would be suicidal anyway, so better he goes ER than simple sui

• +1
Nah I wouldn't even believe it I am like that I take nothing serious I read online innit

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Tell him to stop going ER is sad tbh.

He should become retail manager and bully teenage normie workers all day instead. There’s so many ways to get revenge on normies that don’t involve killing yourself or innocents

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 11126
guys give discord @Pikabro

I'd tell him to Livestream it

Let hell rain on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

I would at least try and stop em, if they don't listen then let him do the deed, and act as if you never knew the mf (but your secretly enjoying from the sidelines)

I mean he is doing what you secretly WISH you could do but can't cuz you're high-inhib asf

You WISH you could be him

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 11126
I would at least try and stop em, if they don't listen then let him do the deed, and act as if you never knew the mf (but your secretly enjoying from the sidelines)

I mean he is doing what you secretly WISH you could do but can't cuz you're high-inhib asf

You WISH you could be him
I don't want to go ER

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I don't want to go ER
Ay Slick it's yo conscience
See you building up the violence
You itching to murder, itching to merk em
You know what I gotta say
Kill em all and get locked away
Kill yourself and just end this pain
You gonna burn in hell anyways
Fuck the preachers and what they say
Grip the A to the K and and then let it spray
Grip the Mac and just go insane

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: blonde chad and Deleted member 11126
Ay Slick it's yo conscience
See you building up the violence
You itching to murder, itching to merk em
You know what I gotta say
Kill em all and get locked away
Kill yourself and just end this pain
You gonna burn in hell anyways
Fuck the preachers and what they say
Grip the A to the K and and then let it spray
Grip the Mac and just go insane
I am not what society made me to be we choose our fates mine has yet to be decided

No I would not, I don't feel particularly empathetic towards the general population. From my perspective, it's almost as though if anyone is to blame, it is the general population(because I can't blame random chance for my circumstance). Although I would never ER, a part of me wants to, so I would be able to live vicariously through whichever retard chooses to go through with it.

Of course, im a good goy