Would you wife a hoe?

Would you marry a woman with a bodycount of 50?

• Total voters
Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
Well, would you? @URL code thinks our modern society has altered men's perception and affect in regards to their desire to engage in committed relationships with previously or currently promiscuous women. I disagree, but let's see some honest opinions!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Imretarded?
Don't take his opinions seriously he literally makes "memes" about riding BWC dildos in a chastity cage

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Heinrich Schmidt, Eternal_ and 5 others
I can't tell if he is being genuine or he is just a master troll. I don't think he acted like this on the Cl0uder account.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deprived, Imretarded? and 2 others
promiscuity is probably the most disgusting trait a woman can have

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EliteMewing, Eternal_, Ricky212 and 2 others
Don't take his opinions seriously he literally makes "memes" about riding BWC dildos in a chastity cage
Almost thought it might be a foid there for a sec if I'm being honest
I can't tell if he is being genuine or he is just a master troll. I don't think he acted like this on the Cl0uder account.
Oh I remember him! We didn't interact much, but it does makes sense now that you say it.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Well, would you? @URL code thinks our modern society has altered men's perception and affect in regards to their desire to engage in committed relationships with previously or currently promiscuous women. I disagree, but let's see some honest opinions!
if she's good looking and has a nice personality. sure.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_, Ricky212 and Eriot Lodger
@Imretarded? you are

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
if she's good looking and has a nice personality. sure.
Thanks for the honest answer! Now let me ask you this: what if there were 2 women apparently identical, except that one of them had a bc of 50 and the other one was a virgin. Which one would you chose? Would it be completely inconsequential?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Thanks for the honest answer! Now let me ask you this: what if there were 2 women apparently identical, except that one of them had a bc of 50 and the other one was a virgin. Which one would you chose? Would it be completely inconsequential?
Honestly, I'd be more inclined to the virgin one (or 3-5 something body count, i dont care about virginity) but it's far from being an important aspect. I can see the logic they may get bored and go for another person and marriage is a big investment and risk but I'd have a good idea of how they'll act in the future based on knowing their personality for a few months.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Eriot Lodger
i need my wife to be a reformed sexy reddd

Bruh what is this question almost every woman is a hoe

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Bruh what is this question almost every woman is a hoe
The title is a quote from a polish study (I bet you can probably guess the outcome). If you read the actual question for the poll it says "Would you marry a woman with a bodycount of 50?".

Marriage is a meme

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
flesh is flesh

all women are whores in my experience, even the virgin ones

Low T if you wouldnt wife a hoe lmao so many pussies in this thread and on .org. Its ideal to marry a bitch with minimum 10+ bodycount and minimum 5+ black juicy cocks

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Low T if you wouldnt wife a hoe lmao so many pussies in this thread and on .org. Its ideal to marry a bitch with minimum 10+ bodycount and minimum 5+ black juicy cocks
My ex at 17 told me in bed about some guy with a 25 cm dick who shoved a baseball bat into her vagine. Sickest thing of all was she still wouldn't let me do anal. Total BS! Trust me, you don't want that kind of baggage.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
My ex at 17 told me in bed about some guy with a 25 cm dick who shoved a baseball bat into her vagine. Sickest thing of all was she still wouldn't let me do anal. Total BS! Trust me, you don't want that kind of baggage.
OVER :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
never would, either trad wife or im dying alone (probably option 2)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
no because its impossible shes already married to several other men

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and RaidenJTR
Trust me bro, ive had more sex then everyone in this thread by so much its not even funny. You DO want that kind of baggage, as a matter of fact you NEED and REQUIRE that kind of baggage. Take my word for it run thru hoes are ideal I'm telling u especially when they have taken massive juicy cocks before :p

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Trust me bro, ive had more sex then everyone in this thread by so much its not even funny. You DO want that kind of baggage, as a matter of fact you NEED and REQUIRE that kind of baggage. Take my word for it run thru hoes are ideal I'm telling u especially when they have taken massive juicy cocks before :p
Might work for you but I couldn't handle the mog honestly. 50 means the likelihood of someone being better than me in every respect is severely high and frankly I would live my days wondering how or if she could ever truly love me.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover