Wow super tall guys have problems dating as well

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
These fucking lanklets are bragging about how easy it is for them to date and women get shocked when they meet them while we manlets get mocked and tejected. Life is not fair https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/s/Fkd95qcBH0

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
Stop beating yourself up and find a way to be happy, you bastard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and incelmogger
Brutal read, even worse to know most those tall guys are subhumans. Seeing as they browse r/tall for validation rather than cooming in prime sloots

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, rteme and 2 others
Stop beating yourself up and find a way to be happy, you bastard.
How? I really can’t cause i meant to be tall. I have a perfect body and ok face to be 6’3 but im dommed to be a manlet 5’7

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bloomercel
How? I really can’t cause i meant to be tall. I have a perfect body and ok face to be 6’3 but im dommed to be a manlet 5’7

Stop lying, your face is also likely shit. But face is cheaper than height to fix permanently.

5'7" is bad but not extremely bad. You are a candidate for shoeliftmaxxing to reach 5'10" at least.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and N1666
Brutal read, even worse to know most those tall guys are subhumans. Seeing as they browse r/tall for validation rather than cooming in prime sloots
I seen a couple of them actually they are quite good looking htn. On of them got shown on TV just cause he is tall

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and ShowerMaxxing
Stop lying, your face is also likely shit. But face is cheaper than height to fix permanently.
Not lying bro my face is good. Not chad but if i was tall Slaying would be EZ mode

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and BullyofAlphaBitches

Just lol at reddit being more blackpilled than the .org in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, BrahminBoss, arabcelxxx and 8 others

5'7" is bad but not extremely bad. You are a candidate for shoeliftmaxxing to reach 5'10" at least.
TikToker spotted

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and pig_face
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Really EZ mode. They just go for short girls while we manlets have no chance at all cause all the shorties want a tall guy even the fat ones
Being manlet is worst then being ugly, at least if you are ugly but very tall you will still do good with women. Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, ShowerMaxxing and Jhon Smith
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Jhon Smith
I feel manlet due to org, i used to feel like a giant at 6'2 in bolivia but org made me insecure
Dude you are fucking tall you should be happy even if you don’t get bitches at least you don’t get mogged by other men. Want to be 5’7 like me??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Dude you are fucking tall you should be happy even if you don’t get bitches at least you don’t get mogged by other men. Want to be 5’7 like me??
Damn 5'7 is brutal even my mom is taller, sorry my friend

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Jhon Smith
Majority of these super tall guys get hook ups at least
Manlets get nothing

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
if you are tall but ugly you will still get 0 play

You can get away even with 5'7 if you are facially good looking

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel, SuicideBoy and 1 other person
Heightpill is a cope. Being 6 feet tall is not gonna be a guarantee that you will get bitches.

Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, borismonster and shieldzz
Heightpill is a cope. Being 6 feet tall is not gonna be a guarantee that you will get bitches.

Stop coping
Cope town
Tall guys I know get pussy cause their tall

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Retarded manlets won’t touch this
if you cant slay its because you are fucking ugly not because your height,unless ur below 5'7 .

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, borismonster and SuicideBoy
if you cant slay its because you are fucking ugly not because your height,unless ur below 5'7 .
Cope
She’s always gonna wish you were taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, borismonster and shieldzz
Okay then
Where is my gf? Why no femoid had ever been interested in me in my life? I’m Mmuhh 6,2 feet tall!!
Your shut in autistic
Go outside dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I know. But those low IQ Oompa-Loompas unironically thinking that height is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and shieldzz
Wow, what a wonderful advice!

Too bad that I already tried that shit, you fucking nigger
You haven’t tried shit
You’re lazy venting on a incel forum instead of bettering yourself

Indian adjacent
That's why i have 5'7 friends twinks which mogs you and girls simp over them . And also 6'3 friends which are ugly and get absoluty NOTHING because no girl will want you if you are ugly,doesn't matter ur height at this point . Height is only an add-on if you got the face

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
That's why i have 5'7 friends twinks which mogs you and girls simp over them . And also 6'3 friends which are ugly and get absoluty NOTHING because no girl will want you if you are ugly,doesn't matter ur height at this point . Height is only an add-on if you got the face
Why is height the first thing women mention when describing their boyfriend ?
Muh handsome face

• +1
Why is height the first thing women mention when describing their boyfriend ??
Muh handsome face
BLUD IS LISTENING TO WHAT GIRLS MENTION HAHAHAH I CANT BELIVE THIS SHIT . havent you learned untill 2024 that girls say a thing and in reality they think something completely different ? HEIGHT AND FRAME / BODY ARE ADD-ONS . Only face matter , unless you are total manlet and you are even shorter than the girls you are trying to engage

• +1
Height is fucking cope if u dont have face.

• +1
BLUD IS LISTENING TO WHAT GIRLS MENTION HAHAHAH I CANT BELIVE THIS SHIT . havent you learned untill 2024 that girls say a thing and in reality they think something completely different ? HEIGHT AND FRAME / BODY ARE ADD-ONS . Only face matter , unless you are total manlet and you are even shorter than the girls you are trying to engage
cope
I’ve seen ugly fuckers with hot girls
Women go after the biggest guy
And they pick manlets as plan B always

Why is height the first thing women mention when describing their boyfriend ?
Muh handsome face
Cuz they want good looking guys that are bit taller than them. Face is the key. If u dont have that u are gonna struggle and fight for attention.

• +1
Cuz they want good looking guys that are bit taller than them.
Face is autism cope
In real life it’s all about size and intimidation that’s why normies love gymcel so much !

• JFL
Face is autism cope
In real life it’s all about size and intimidation that’s why normies love gymcel so much !
If that was case there would not be many incels in first place.