Platinum
And will raising it make me look better

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

yes it will

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
And will raising it make me look better
GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....

DEMENTIA.ORG
SCHIZO.ORG
ETERNALLIMBO.ORG
INESCPEPABLEDREAD.ORG

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hattrick, dannydipss, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Just Google it retard

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
You can raise it with posture but it will never be your habitual posture. What prevents people from having a good cervicomental angle is the height and/or angle of your palate/nasal floor.

Not even more oral volume from palate expansion will help with this (I tried this already) but maybe impaction osteotomies might help by a minuscule degree and possibly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....GOOOGLEEEE.E....

DEMENTIA.ORG
SCHIZO.ORG
ETERNALLIMBO.ORG
INESCPEPABLEDREAD.ORG
incels do their own research while chads ask other people retarded questions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs and Chinlet Ascension
incels do their own research while chads ask other people retarded questions
you're the cuck in this scenario :)

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
@Pendejo drop the hyoid guide boss

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, horsefacin and smoth
how do i check mine.. ppl say its a tangible bone but all i feel is a muscle below my mouth
Really cant tell if mine is high or low since im bloated af regardless

a very small bone that aesthetic-wise controls how tight the skin under and around your jawline is

when your face grows downwards or does not grow forwards enough there is less space for the hyoid bone to wrap the skin around your jawline which in return causes an appearance of a weaker jawline

• +1
Reactions: goo25
a very small bone that aesthetic-wise controls how tight the skin under and around your jawline is

when your face grows downwards or does not grow forwards enough there is less space for the hyoid bone to wrap the skin around your jawline which in return causes an appearance of a weaker jawline
so thats why skinny mfs dont have a prominent jawline

so thats why skinny mfs dont have a prominent jawline
IF they are recessed or downgrown yes
i have a lean athletic physique but a very strong jawline (sorry for humble bragging) thanks to having a tall ramus and long mandible which stretches the skin across my jaw

IF they are recessed or downgrown yes
i have a lean athletic physique but a very strong jawline (sorry for humble bragging) thanks to having a tall ramus and long mandible which stretches the skin across my jaw
proof

just google it stupid ass

Maybe I’m being dumb but wouldn’t a higher hyoid make the skin more loose?

Maybe I’m being dumb but wouldn’t a higher hyoid make the skin more loose?
No it does the opposite, a high-set hyoid bone will make the submental skin tighter.

how do i check mine.. ppl say its a tangible bone but all i feel is a muscle below my mouth
Really cant tell if mine is high or low since im bloated af regardless
Are you a retard? If its low set that means you can see fat below the jaw, if it dont then you dont