Wtf is going on with this recent trend of women saying they all date medium ugly men

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
I'm talking about memes like this one and everything similar to it

Hear me out v0 vvhwp7gja7dc1

I feel like I'm going insane. HEAPS of women on social media agreeing on supposedly dating a wide variety of men of different ranges of attractiveness / niches, then you try on dating apps (where ~70% of modern relationships among young people begin in the modern day, fyi - dating apps are no longer a niche and very much "represent reality" contrary to what many people say) and your matches / dms are as dry as the sahara desert unless you fit the typical bill of 6'+ tall full head of hair hunter eyes phenotype (along with being white or white passing)

I legit feel like I'm going insane everytime I see this. Like did every woman on earth just collectively agree to gaslight the bottom 80th percentile of the male population on what their dating experience is like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, laaltin, Xangsane and 5 others
bump because this is legit a mystery to me

Bro don’t you know that woman like all types of men :lul:

medium ugly for foids = chadlite

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, lwlaiet060920, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
just don't be deformed theory

medium ugly to foids is like HTN with some niche or striking face :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, fuxkdakikez and Latinolooksmaxxer
"Medium ugly"

Unfortunately I am incredibly ugly. :(

Men like all different kinds of women.

Women like all different kinds of men.

It’s almost like we’re all just human beings.

Men like all different kinds of women.

Women like all different kinds of men.

It’s almost like we’re all just human beings.
the second sentence in your post is completely, verifiably false.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Women still want to be the pretty one in the relationship & doesnt want to get mogged by a beautiful man. So she goes for medium ugly guys with masculinity over pretty boys. Prettyboys strike insecurity in women & women need to be on the same level of prettiness. Masculinity however doesnt challenge her feminine looks as much. That's what medium ugly is, attractive masculine traits but poor harmony.

They can't get Chad for a LTR, so anything below that seems like medium ugly to them.

Nothing just virtue signal over meme in which girl describes her perfect man while guy says just be female.Also they mean uncanny chadlite/htns most likely(timothee,elordi,josh,)cause anything below that isn't human for them.

Last edited:
non-chad = ugly in foidspeak

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
incel fell for the meme jfl

I'm talking about memes like this one and everything similar to it

View attachment 2850269

I feel like I'm going insane. HEAPS of women on social media agreeing on supposedly dating a wide variety of men of different ranges of attractiveness / niches, then you try on dating apps (where ~70% of modern relationships among young people begin in the modern day, fyi - dating apps are no longer a niche and very much "represent reality" contrary to what many people say) and your matches / dms are as dry as the sahara desert unless you fit the typical bill of 6'+ tall full head of hair hunter eyes phenotype (along with being white or white passing)

I legit feel like I'm going insane everytime I see this. Like did every woman on earth just collectively agree to gaslight the bottom 80th percentile of the male population on what their dating experience is like?
they're too scared to date chads

Medium ugly means a tall MTN/HTN with nice hair

for them htn is ugly, ltn they don't even consider human

They’re talking about their medium ugly ORBITERS

girls in my country dont say ths

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel