Wtf is this shit foid from tinder rejects me in club then messages me saying she was being watched

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So I went out Saturday as you know and I saw girl who I matched with on tinder in the club. Anyways, I just went up and said ‘we whatsapped right?’ (It ghosted her for context)

Anyways, she straight up goes ‘oh ye sorry, I don’t who you are’ then I laugh and she’s like ‘please leave me’ and I’m like wtf????
Then she gets up and straight up puts her middle finger to me and walks away at this point I’m like ‘nah this is fucked’ so I just ask her ‘why so aggressive?’ And she walks off. I felt like suicidal at that point no lie, was fucking brutal.
At this point I just feel suicidal jfl. Anyways, she doesn’t even recognise me the whole time we’re in the club so I’m like whatever.

Today I got thi out the blue, her ex she told me was in jail wtf is this I am caging so hard:

FB98C8FB 7BAD 4A1E 97ED BB4C4382B34A

Women are legit schizo wtf is wrong with them?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3virtues, Corleone, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
@Sprinkles

what the actual fuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i bet her pussy is so tight

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Corleone and pneumocystosis
How tall are u btw

6q670l

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel and 3virtues
This is why I am fucking schizo tbh and will probs end up in a ward like @the BULL wtf my life is a meme, this shit happens to no one but me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
How much money do make you a year to be acting like this

So I went out Saturday as you know and I saw girl who I matched with on tinder in the club. Anyways, I just went up and said ‘we whatsapped right?’ (It ghosted her for context)

Anyways, she straight up goes ‘oh ye sorry, I don’t who you are’ then I laugh and she’s like ‘please leave me’ and I’m like wtf????
Then she gets up and straight up puts her middle finger to me and walks away at this point I’m like ‘nah this is fucked’ so I just ask her ‘why so aggressive?’ And she walks off. I felt like suicidal at that point no lie, was fucking brutal.
At this point I just feel suicidal jfl. Anyways, she doesn’t even recognise me the whole time we’re in the club so I’m like whatever.

Today I got thi out the blue, her ex she told me was in jail wtf is this I am caging so hard:

View attachment 2520407

arent you a chad bro? How can 1 probably mid foid being a cunt throw you into suicidal ideation..

• JFL
Bro you're ending up in the Ward WTF Is this shit

He's a betabux
How tf am I a betabux when I’ve never had a relationship Jfl.

She also wanted to meet to smash I ghosted her retard

How tf am I a betabux when I’ve never had a relationship Jfl.

She also wanted to meet to smash I ghosted her retard
Bro i wasn't talking about you
See that you're on the way to go to the ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and WishIwasChico
  • JFL

View attachment 2520407

She just wants attention. Ignore her. Or answer her message with " Who is this?"

• +1
Women are a joke lmao

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and WishIwasChico
She had her boyfriend with her or friend that knew her bf. Thats the game today. Not your turn. Yet. If u don’t understand what she meant and implied by her behavior and text then socially your not up to game. When people say abundance mentality this would be a perfect case. Your morals and justified pride (which I understand) makes you feel as if shes cooked, but the twisted game requires you throw that to the side and just pretend like everythings okay. its not a rejection as a women who isnt messing with you will likely not react that way let alone text back.

Last edited:
Tell her to Jill herself

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
She just wants attention. Ignore her. Or answer her message with " Who is this?"
No bhai she was asking me to meet her last night and pick her up from the club (to fuck her) but I ignored it and went to sleep

Women dont want their tinder life/behaviour colliding with their real life/behaviour. You walked up to her while she was there with friends or another guy (women dont go out alone ever) and she'd look like a massive slut if she continued speaking to you the same way that you two probably spoke on tinder. Women put on completely different faces depending on who they are interacting with, especially online compared to irl, and she doesnt want her tinder hoe face to suddenly be exposed right out in the open with zero preparation for it. Plus women don't deal well with anything that is even slightly sudden or unexpected. The whole "I was being watched" is most likely just total lies to excuse her actions

For context though, imagine you were at a club with a girl and then a .org member walks up out of nowhere and says "Hey WishIWC its me, we spoke on looksmax?", you'd get thrown off your game thinking that now this girl is going to be wondering wtf looksmax is and to save face then you'd probably act like you don't know the guy

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and lankygob
This is why I am fucking schizo tbh and will probs end up in a ward like @the BULL wtf my life is a meme, this shit happens to no one but me jfl
Every single event that happens seems pre determined and designed for the sole purpose of causing you suffering