[WTF] ( My subliminal results ) I listened to subliminals for a year, *I'm shook* by the results!

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
from chad to chad

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Omg, rarely seen a nose so fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steve bachall, Deleted member 656 and ElliotRodgerJr
He made his OWN subliminal messages? Really?
Subliminals supposedly work as the subconscious takes in information without the conscious actually realising them, he consciously made subliminals and just played them, just fucking lol?

out of everything to do he focused on his nose? his whole face is recessed to shit

Bullcrap

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 206
What the fucj did he listen to? Witch subliminal starter pack?

Wonder if we can make a chad subliminal

He can stab with that nose

Imagine being so deluded by lighting and distortion ahahahaha

Fucking over for those normies man

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Steve bachall, SikKunt and 1 other person
Imagine being so deluded by lighting and distortion ahahahaha

Fucking over for those normies man
How exactly that would be lighting and distorsion?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Newguyaround and Thushespokeofit
Jfl at youtube comments

Very skeptical about subliminals.... but if it's true I'd be very careful because there's some very evil people out there that implements demonic messages in their subliminals. Also in saying that, these evil people must also be careful because they're curses can backfire twice as strong due to the fact that they're playing with demons.

"subliminals" don't work and your statement about demonic activity is absolutely correct. when teenagers aren't just placing random, sped up audio clips over random tumblr images for views on youtube, other people are probably inserting demonic audio clips in theirs. people need to stay safe.

@Samuel Springs I've had a witch try and curse me back in my country but I was covered in the blood of Jesus. That curse (diseases), backfired on her children. But my parents were nice people and she (witch) didn't have a car due to poor living conditions where I'm from, so we drove her kids to the hospital. I have no idea what happened to them after that. This is true. Life is crazy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Steve bachall
How exactly that would be lighting and distorsion?
U srs? Even the slightest change of angle or distance to camera distorts your face in different ways. Distortion is more legit in this case but also lighting is able to make your face appear differently.

Distortion:
464A0936 DDF4 4CE1 83CA 43A2528B5259
CC813F87 2C02 402D 9A21 31CFC7F0C3B2
D8D21561 EF0A 41C7 8BF4 C567608D49E5

These dont include different angles, but you can assume how much you could distort your profile with slight angle/distance differences (notice how close those profile pics of that curry in the video are, the flash lighting on his face kinda indicates it) From that point you just have to change angles a bit (which you cant easily spot on the pics he showed) and your nose will have different shapes

Lighting:
6E9102A7 F26D 4194 ADF5 E77DE59149D0

If you have knowledge about this you can fool anyone that your bones changed through listening some low T chill elevator music. Tbh I am questioning that curry‘s intelligence. He probably doesn‘t try fool anyone, but is just too dumb to realise its distortion and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 656
U srs? Even the slightest change of angle or distance to camera distorts your face in different ways. Distortion is more legit in this case but also lighting is able to make your face appear differently.

Distortion:
View attachment 72669View attachment 72668View attachment 72667

These dont include different angles, but you can assume how much you could distort your profile with slight angle/distance differences (notice how close those profile pics of that curry in the video are, the flash lighting on his face kinda indicates it) From that point you just have to change angles a bit (which you cant easily spot on the pics he showed) and your nose will have different shapes

Lighting:
View attachment 72670

If you have knowledge about this you can fool anyone that your bones changed through listening some low T chill elevator music. Tbh I am questioning that curry‘s intelligence. He probably doesn‘t try fool anyone, but is just too dumb to realise its distortion and stuff
Thanks for the high iq answer man, I really didn't knew lighting and distorsion could actually change you so much.
Everyone looks incel-tier with shitty cameras ngl

Also, really when you listen to subliminals you should probably strongly believe in the effects of it, he might of had lied to himself

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 206
Listening to audio files will not reshape your face.

jfl are people actually this retarded

Thanks for the high iq answer man, I really didn't knew lighting and distorsion could actually change you so much.
Everyone looks incel-tier with shitty cameras ngl

Also, really when you listen to subliminals you should probably strongly believe in the effects of it, he might of had lied to himself
u r welcome

No man, that shit won‘t change your bones nor it will give you a different eye color or some other shit. I‘ve made some deep research years ago, because my irl friend claimed getting lighter eyes with it and my conclusion in the end was that its bs. I can‘t elab it further because i forgot the actual explanation but u can research it urself

u r welcome

No man, that shit won‘t change your bones nor it will give you a different eye color or some other shit. I‘ve made some deep research years ago, because my irl friend claimed getting lighter eyes with it and my conclusion in the end was that its bs. I can‘t elab it further because i forgot the actual explanation but u can research it urself
I don't personally believe in subliminals, that's why I used the word "lied", it directly implies that what is being referenced lacks truth.
And as @william said, lmfao an audio file won't literally change your fucking bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
ugly and still looks ugly

I don't personally believe in subliminals, that's why I used the word "lied", it directly implies that what is being referenced lacks truth.
And as @william said, lmfao an audio file won't literally change your fucking bone structure
Misunderstood u then, my bad

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam