wtf this tranny killed the norwood reaper [insanity] *legit*

Shit man. Not joking, if I were you, I would just get a hair system and wait for a definitive cure
fugg im 2A and this tranny gives me HOPE and kills my COPE

here is regiment without tranny chemical

Dutra no tranny drug

tenor.gif

I don't like where this thread is going chief
bussy is infinitely more powerful than pussy. there is no denying this, it is fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Stop coping with this thread, if you don't want to transition your only choice is fin + min, and tbh if you take more than 1mg of fin per day you're legit retarded due to smaller and smaller return on investment hair-wise but still greater chances of sides.
Also he got a full hair of head because he litterally has 1% of the testo and dht normal men have, don't dream

Also he got a full hair of head because he litterally has 1% of the testo and dht normal men have, don't dream
wtf are you talking about

you're saying if i block 100% DHT all my hair will growback from a Norwood 10 like him?

wtf are you talking about

you're saying if i block 100% DHT all my hair will growback from a Norwood 10 like him?
If you didn't lose your hair 5 years ago, then yes. Minox + microneedling will probably help too. But your dick won't work anymore, neither will your brain, DHT isn't godlike post growth, but it's still necessary in at least some dosage (or else there would be 0 side effect to fin)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If you didn't lose your hair 5 years ago, then yes. Minox + microneedling will probably help too. But your dick won't work anymore, neither will your brain, DHT isn't godlike post growth, but it's still necessary in at least some dosage (or else there would be 0 side effect to fin)
my dick already doesn't work (get 90% hard and can fap but I don't get horny or think about sex ever)
my brain already doesn't work (dumb as fuk)
cage-scream-gif.473401

Shit man. Not joking, if I were you, I would just get a hair system and wait for a definitive cure
I am thinking about a shotgun implant srs

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4430, Julius and 1 other person
The norwood reaper is the reason why there's a spike in tranny suicide in the late 20s, it's so obvious but noone ever mentions it. It's just one of those things that's inappropriate to say for some reason.

Whoa is that what runescape mods look like

my dick already doesn't work (get 90% hard and can fap but I don't get horny or think about sex ever)
my brain already doesn't work (dumb as fuk)
cage-scream-gif.473401
Well then go on, fuck yourself up even moreif you want to, honestly idk what I'd do if I had worse than what I have (NW1) probably couldn't even cope

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
what if you used estrodial topically? maybe wont go systemic?

beautiful baby
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bout to swallow my first Dutasteride pill. Hope i get similar results