the women in question

GL-COMPOSITE-trans-birth.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Virtue signalling
Taller is always better

Heightcopers on suicide watch.

Face will always be GOD when it comes to sexual attraction.

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior and Samsepioler
Lmao believing internet polls. Back around 2020, it was very common hoes on reddit were asked in such threads what man they would rather chose, with photo posted of tall, broad chad vs a plumpy oofy-doofy soyboy in glasses and some nerd t-shirt. The answer was always soyboy with some bullshit excuse, with them claiming to totally not be attracted to chad, like "[soyboy] looks so much more friendly and approachable!:) he looks like a guy who loves fun! I would totally want to go out with him!:)"
The bullshitting was so common that "approachable" became mini-meme back then

The point is, it doesn't matter in the slightest what women claim to like online, they will always virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Lmao believing internet polls. Back around 2020, it was very common hoes on reddit were asked in such threads what man they would rather chose, with photo posted of tall, broad chad vs a plumpy oofy-doofy soyboy in glasses and some nerd t-shirt. The answer was always soyboy with some bullshit excuse, with them claiming to totally not be attracted to chad, like "[soyboy] looks so much more friendly and approachable!:) I would totally want to go out with him!:)"
The bullshitting was so common that "approachable" became mini-meme back then

The point is, it doesn't matter in the slightest what women claim to like online, they will always virtue signal
based

I'm 'tall' 6'1 (187cm) and ugly (about 3.5-4/10 face), I heightmog 95% of men in my country and I'm invisible at best, getting mogged by head shorter manlets with 6+/10 faces. Height is biggest cope on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
You would need to see that shit hitting on you in person lol otherwise its just numbers on a screen