WW3 would NOT be nuclear in the beginning.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Ww3 would be conventional for the most part. The elite, the rulers world, want to live. Like they have all this wealth and power, can't exactly spend all of that If there's nothing left of earth but a nuclear irradiated wasteland. World War 3 will be conventional for a very long time and millions will be slaughtered until one side finally gets an advantage over the other, and pushes that advantage to the point of no return for the losing side. ONLY AT THAT POINT, will the losing side see that there is no hope or point so of continuing to fight cause they are going to eventually lose and then IT'S AT THAT POINT do they say fuck it and launch nukes to end the world.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ark and Deleted member 30679
nukes arent real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and ShowerMaxxing
Well I'm glad the US is pretty much uninvadable thanks to geography. While I can watch others suffer unspeakable tragedy for my amusement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Obito
Well I'm glad the US is pretty much uninvadable thanks to geography. While I can watch others suffer unspeakable tragedy for my amusement
😂😂😂😂😂
when the CCP soldiers come knocking on ur door you'll see how wrong u are

😂😂😂😂😂
Those chinks are so incredibly low T they’ll be getting wiped out in waves

by who? the even Lower T average American? 😂😂😂
Chinks have no combat experience nigga, plus chin just replicates all American military technology

china dont need to invade US, they just need to fuck the country up a little bit by sacrificing their own, your life will change entirely, you will wish your life just 9-5 at that point

😂😂😂😂😂
He’s right invading america is a fantasy

He’s right invading america is a fantasy
Not really, the Spics invade America pretty easily by the hour. What fantasy?

America's been successful because of the higher IQ white population and that's going down and being replaced by mid 80 IQ spics. Pretty easy to see where things are going demographically. What do you think boyo @rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and horizontallytall
Ww3 would be conventional for the most part. The elite, the rulers world, want to live. Like they have all this wealth and power, can't exactly spend all of that If there's nothing left of earth but a nuclear irradiated wasteland. World War 3 will be conventional for a very long time and millions will be slaughtered until one side finally gets an advantage over the other, and pushes that advantage to the point of no return for the losing side. ONLY AT THAT POINT, will the losing side see that there is no hope or point so of continuing to fight cause they are going to eventually lose and then IT'S AT THAT POINT do they say fuck it and launch nukes to end the world.
it will never get to that point of no return, the losing country will concede just like all the other wars and we just move on

You don’t have to actually invade you can cause civil war and degeneration from within. The English and their descendants(US) have been doing this for decades - opium addiction in China, creation of “opposing” forces e.g muh football clubs, democrat vs republican, vegan vs carnivore, vaxx vs unvaxx etc

The “united:lul:” states is already a complete mess. Zombie cities, crime rising, fags everywhere, lighter and lighter punishment. Also harp weaponry could trigger earthquakes, erupting Yellowstone

Last edited:
Better build a bunker n ch it

death isn’t real

Not really, the Spics invade America pretty easily by the hour. What fantasy?

America's been successful because of the higher IQ white population and that's going down and being replaced by mid 80 IQ spics. Pretty easy to see where things are going demographically. What do you think boyo @rand anon
Yep it’s over, if globalism is indeed inevitable the best case scenario is that the CCP is in charge of things instead of joos

• +1
Reactions: Razeb