Yall need to philosophy maxx

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
You depressed fucks need some dopamine to be stuck in your heads for a while. And thats where absurdism kicks in . If you have been on this incel forum for a while you might aswell got at least to high mtn , THAN go wild . Go clubbing , go do dumb shit , fucking run in a random place half naked followed by random strangers. Live like if you were in “the hangover”

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Thatrandomteen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and IAMNOTANINCEL
You depressed fucks need some dopamine to be stuck in your heads for a while. And thats where absurdism kicks in . If you have been on this incel forum for a while you might aswell got at least to high mtn , THAN go wild . Go clubbing , go do dumb shit , fucking run in a random place half naked followed by random strangers. Live like if you were in “the hangover”
i did it. got high on buddhism and stoicism, lived lowinhib for 2 years, was comfy but it went downhill really fast. i learned to have discipline instead and realized my lowinhib actions had consequences.

Albert Camus is the only philosopher I read, Absurdism is the only great philosophy

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and thatrandomteen
i did it. got high on buddhism and stoicism, lived lowinhib for 2 years, was comfy but it went downhill really fast. i learned to have discipline instead and realized my lowinhib actions had consequences.
bc you went into the incel ones. Let me imagine : dostoyewsky, lev tolstoy

BRO I FUCKING LOVE YOU take that cock out now
I started reading after seeing the guy read it in jarhead, My dad had "The stranger" and "The fall" so I stole them from him at read them. Life is Absurd and just live how you want is a great way to think

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
bc you went into the incel ones. Let me imagine : dostoyewsky, lev tolstoy
i said stoicism and buddhism. read meditations and watched stoic videos. had days where i meditated for three hours and detached from reality. used to meditate outdoors in front of people just to "win over my fears" (lowinhib shit). at the end i did but smt personal happened and i realized being lowinhib isnt that good.

I started reading after seeing the guy read it in jarhead, My dad had "The stranger" and "The fall" so I stole them from him at read them. Life is Absurd and just live how you want is a great way to think
Bro i even read the stranger in original language, you a baller for this one

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
i said stoicism and buddhism. read meditations and watched stoic videos. had days where i meditated for three hours and detached from reality. used to meditate outdoors in front of people just to "win over my fears" (lowinhib shit). at the end i did but smt personal happened and i realized being lowinhib isnt that good.
i meeaaan i went into stoic phase too. It gives discipline and helps you mature, but overall bro it’s incel life nowdays . You eventually get bored asf and one day you’ll wake up and say fuck it