Yesterday I got the Brazilian BlowOut treatment for my wavy hair, it's improved its aesthetic appeal SO mcuh!

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
This is amazing. I had always had these annoying-ass curls at the ends of the hairs especially at the hairline before I got this hair-straightening treatment.
Now I have 99% straight hair, no more curls, no more annoying shit like that

It's honestly amazing and only cost me 40 bucks lol The hairdresser said it was gonna last 2 months, that's amazing

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Gaston, Deleted member 7747 and 5 others
I’m curlmaxing right now, my hair will never stop noodling

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Deleted member 5694, thecel and 1 other person
Nice pics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Schönling, Copeful and 7 others
brb using

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Is the treatment permanent?

Nice

how long the results last? And does it damage the hair Like keratin?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Brazilian blow outs can damage your health and hair. Carcinogenic compound including formaldehyde.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: agoostis, NormieKilla, thecel and 1 other person
This is amazing. I had always had these annoying-ass curls at the ends of the hairs especially at the hairline before I got this hair-straightening treatment.

It's honestly amazing and only cost me 40 bucks lol The hairdresser said it was gonna last 2 months, that's amazing
Im gonna do the same treatment for my hair as well

Brazilian blow outs can damage your health and hair. Carcinogenic compound including formaldehyde.
I've asked, they don't use formaldehyde any more. It actually nourishes your hair.

• +1
Brazilian blowout :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, NormieKilla, Deleted member 5912 and 7 others
I thought curly hair was better ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I always wanted straight hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and Deleted member 7776
looksmin.me :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Wasnt there smth permanent

Straight hair or absolute death, over for curly haired juden cooking above me.

I thought curly hair was better ?
It’s over

giphy.gif

I will look into this. I have wavy hair, but I think I would look better with straight Anglo-Saxon hair.

I used a relaxer to relax my hair once

legit looksmin because hair with slight wave >>> hair with heavy wave > straight hair

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: godirl, sytyl, Yusu and 1 other person
I’m curlmaxing right now, my hair will never stop noodling
Lol I just get have them naturally i don't gotta try

• +1

You should do keratin treatment I've been doing it for years. its better for u and looks more natural. doesn't last as long or look as straight but you'll thank me later

Cc1e8b00250e5659b2856b459e8ba2b2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, baruch and LowTierNormie
You should do keratin treatment I've been doing it for years. its better for u and looks more natural. doesn't last as long or look as straight but you'll thank me later
What's the difference between keratin treatment and brazilian blowout? Aren't they the same?

What's the difference between keratin treatment and brazilian blowout? Aren't they the same?
I thought so too.

iirc Brazilian uses things like formaldehyde and sodium hydroxide while keratin uses some other shit thats not AS bad. All I know for sure is that the Brazilian produced fumes that gave me day long headaches and sickness so I needed a mask and a fan blowing. I can ask my stylist for the keratin product she uses now. With the Brazilianthehair is straightened with the product andthen the hair gets washed while with this treatment it’sleft in. That should tell you how bad the Brazilian is for you that the chemicals need to be washed out. Here’s a pic from a couple of days ago that shows my hair 3 months post keratin treatment
310C54B4 6382 40F1 B642 4BE096D8F6BE

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew and JustDoIt
iirc Brazilian uses things like formaldehyde and sodium hydroxide while keratin uses some other shit thats not AS bad. All I know for sure is that the Brazilian produced fumes that gave me day long headaches and sickness so I needed a mask and a fan blowing. I can ask my stylist for the keratin product she uses now. With the Brazilianthehair is straightened with the product andthen the hair gets washed while with this treatment it’sleft in. That should tell you how bad the Brazilian is for you that the chemicals need to be washed out. Here’s a pic from a couple of days ago that shows my hair 3 months post keratin treatment
View attachment 631672
Ahh so keratin treatment is just applying the product and the Brazilian is applying the product + straightening?

Is there any need to go to a stylist if you’re just applying the product?

Ahh so keratin treatment is just applying the product and the Brazilian is applying the product + straightening?

Is there any need to go to a stylist if you’re just applying the product?
No bro. The keratin I go through is a longer process that the Brazilian JFL. In this, my hair is shampooed several times, then a hydrating shampoo shit is left on my head for 30 mins, rinse again, product, blow dry, straighten, cut. As you can see my hair is very long now so it takes even longer

• +1
Reactions: baruch
View attachment 631672
Can you find the name of the product used? And does it make the hair straight and lifeless or does it keep some of its waves? Not asking about now as it clearly doesn't look lifeless, but for example on the few days after you got it done.

Can you find the name of the product used? And does it make the hair straight and lifeless or does it keep some of its waves? Not asking about now as it clearly doesn't look lifeless, but for example on the few days after you got it done.
I’ll get back to you on the name. You don’t wash your hair for a day, but as soon as you do it will immediately lose 10-15% of the straightness. The Brazilian is completely lifeless I’ll send a pic of my Brazilian from years ago like 4-5 months post treatment where my hair was the same length as it is now
E4E53071 63A2 4F13 952E F13C797A009D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, KingScrew and JustDoIt
I’ll get back to you on the name. You don’t wash your hair for a day, but as soon as you do it will immediately lose 10-15% of the straightness. The Brazilian is completely lifeless I’ll send a pic of my Brazilian from years ago like 4-5 months post treatment where my hair was the same length as it is now
View attachment 633634
I had it done before. Not sure if it was brazilian blowout or the other you mentioned. The first few times the straightness went away like ~3 weeks after and it looked good for ~4 months I think, but after like the 2nd year of doing it, it just stayed lifeless even after months.

What I think is a determining factor is the number of times they straighten your hair with the thing while the product is on. I think the less the better for keeping it looking "not artificial".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045
View attachment 633634
Cool shit nigga.

Now do a thread and include before pics

I had it done before. Not sure if it was brazilian blowout or the other you mentioned. The first few times the straightness went away like ~3 weeks after and it looked good for ~4 months I think, but after like the 2nd year of doing it, it just stayed lifeless even after months.

What I think is a determining factor is the number of times they straighten your hair with the thing while the product is on. I think the less the better for keeping it looking "not artificial".
That’s facts bro. Straightening the already straightened hair makes it perma dead

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt
That’s facts bro. Straightening the already straightened hair makes it perma dead
Perhaps I'll grow it out again then sometime and only straighten the roots after the first treatment (like after 3 months let's say, I just do it on what has grown since the last time), is that what you do?

Perhaps I'll grow it out again then sometime and only straighten the roots after the first treatment (like after 3 months let's say, I just do it on what has grown since the last time), is that what you do?
Nah she just uses a special shampoo and lets it sit 30 mins, gets most the straightner in then she redoes hair. I also get it highlighted (obviously) before the treatment and it is said to help straighten..idk

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt
View attachment 631672
Holy shit that looks good what products do you use ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back