Yesterday was crazy

Elias

Elias

โ€Ž
I was driving by walmart last night, eating my fried chicken and i see these 4 niggers arguing with this skinny white kid, it was really dark so i couldnt see much.

All of a sudden the white kid punches one of the niggers in the nose and he falls to the ground. All hell breaks loose and everyones running around going crazy.

I got out of there as fast as i could, but all of a sudden one of the niggers runs across the road and i ran him over, i quickly got out of there and ate my the rest of my fried chicken at home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Slayerino, Dog face and 6 others
You're safe ion care about them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Chadeep and Elias
You're safe ion care about them
You should care about getting your dick big and making a lifefuel post here. So that everyone here has a Mandingo tier dick.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Spot the nigger

You should care about getting your dick big and making a lifefuel post here. So that everyone here has a Mandingo tier dick.
:( yes...

Low T if you didn't do this

Attachments

• LonelyWhichEquestrian-size_restricted.gif
    LonelyWhichEquestrian-size_restricted.gif
    209.7 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
absolute beta for not smashing the monkey's skulls in.

I was driving by walmart last night, eating my fried chicken and i see these 4 niggers arguing with this skinny white kid, it was really dark so i couldnt see much.

All of a sudden the white kid punches one of the niggers in the nose and he falls to the ground. All hell breaks loose and everyones running around going crazy.

I got out of there as fast as i could, but all of a sudden one of the niggers runs across the road and i ran him over, i quickly got out of there and ate my the rest of my fried chicken at home.
430109 3489e1b3f2a1c0eb3fcc6e6d77a0d113

• WTF
Reactions: buckchadley31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back