Yikes, this forum is so misogynistic.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Wow let's unyike this no wonder y'all are incels, what is this PCT and PSL things the only Ps that matter are Personality and Pregnancy Control. Silly indells, just take a shower and respect women then maybe you can have a strong woman like me sweaty.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, Zeta ascended, UltraExtremeIntense and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bennett, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 3 others
do you think my 4 inch penis is mysogynistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680 and Insomniac
Wow let's unyike this no wonder y'all are incels, what is this PCT and PSL things the only Ps that matter are Personality and Pregnancy Control. Silly indells, just take a shower and respect women then maybe you can have a strong woman like me sweaty.
You forgot about having a haircut. You need to shower and have a haircut.

You forgot about having a haircut. You need to shower and have a haircut.
Actually I prefer men with no haircut but my boyfriend is going to the barber once a month.

Actually I prefer men with no haircut but my boyfriend is going to the barber once a month.
is your boyfriends dick mysoginistic (small)?

is your boyfriends dick mysoginistic (small)?
Hahah I saw your post history and it turns out you're indhshsjjdkecel, no sweaty even though i prefer small penises (6 inches) my boyfriend is of average size of 9.5 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Hahah I saw your post history and it turns out you're indhshsjjdkecel, no sweaty even though i prefer small penises (6 inches) my boyfriend is of average size of 9.5 inches
fair enough

my 10 inch dick is very misogynistic.

Bro women are queens bro, respect women bro.

No personality for my long philtrim and I bet you are a foid

Sargent ban this whore

• JFL
Reactions: impure666, ElliotRodgerJr and Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back