Yippie! My wife’s boyfriend arrived!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
yippie, i cant wait to explore new levels of mario smash on my nintendo weeeew! @Thompsonz

While her boyfriend gets prepped in the room my wife is making me oatmeal with chocolate soy milk and apples! Yippie! She truly loves me :D

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, vermillioncorefan, Copeful and 11 others
Nice

But I’m that nigga I’m that nigga

That nigga on the block

Bitch who do you love

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 30679, Toth's thot and 1 other person
he only have sex with her for 40 minutes, but its all some kinky stuff... i have a 10 minutes of passionate sex with my wiferino, tee hee she even says she cant look in my eyes when we do missionary ahah, she says im disgusting looking but pay her bills ... i bet she is acting so i see her as more valuable, should i tell her she dont need to do that? she already a hell of a princess for me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, vermillioncorefan, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Does he get access to smell of your wifes asshole?

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Mogs me extremely hard for having a wife in the first place, to be honest, not gonna lie.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 13332
bm

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I remember posting this in the hallway of my moms house,

Not really funny anymore. I’m grown up now, I enjoy morph threads and tinder experiments and racial battles, and discussions about red and black prisons and having two grenades (one to kill myself, one to kill the enemy.) 2023 shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 23239
I remember posting this in the hallway of my moms house,

Not really funny anymore. I’m grown up now, I enjoy morph threads and tinder experiments and racial battles, and discussions about red and black prisons and having two grenades (one to kill myself, one to kill the enemy.) 2023 shit innit
these threads are really not funny anymore
how tf did i laugh at this shit year ago

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
@Makhachev when you said you are like Chavo Guerrero losing to snoop dogg or whatever that was funny though. Who knows…maybe next year that won’t be funny anymore either tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
These threads aren't funny anymore kys

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Vermilioncore
yippie, i cant wait to explore new levels of mario smash on my nintendo weeeew! @Thompsonz

While her boyfriend gets prepped in the room my wife is making me oatmeal with chocolate soy milk and apples! Yippie! She truly loves me :D
Your wife's boyfriend
360 F 573556767 RkwsCT1VUGHFEbFomBzoKv3tMZkh3060

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
My wifes boyfriend was so nice douh he played a session FIFA on the PlayStation with me before dissapearing in my wifes bedroom. He Said hes personal trainer and he wanted to teach my wife some special exercises. What a nice dude

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and GuyFromSingapore
These threads aren't funny anymore kys
mofo said these threads aren’t funny anymore like I posted this today when it was posted over a year ago 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan