DIETMAXXING: A guide on how to ascend and maximize development with diet

n-3 is worse than n-6 but both are bad. SFA and MUFA are produced by the body for a reason.
how are you saying omega 3s are bad? PUFAs in excessive unnatural amounts is problematic. you need omega 3 for brain development and lipid health. polyunsaturated fats occur in animal foods at low, natural amounts.

If that is so, then why drink cod liver oil like a retard? Eat some beef.
no one’s drinking it 5-10 grams is all i said. 1 small tsp. beef doesn’t have sufficient amounts of omega 3. salmon does but it’s relatively polluted. just eat some salmon if you don’t want the cod liver oil. however the cod liver oil also had a shit tom of retinol and small amounts of vitamin d.

If that is so, then why drink cod liver oil like a retard? Eat some beef.
there’s limited foods in which can get sufficient amounts of omega 3 for HORMONE production, lipid health, and brain development. those being eggs(if fed properly), fish eggs, cod liver oil, and fatty fish.

no one’s drinking it 5-10 grams is all i said. 1 small tsp. beef doesn’t have sufficient amounts of omega 3. salmon does but it’s relatively polluted. just eat some salmon if you don’t want the cod liver oil. however the cod liver oil also had a shit tom of retinol and small amounts of vitamin d.
there’s limited foods in which can get sufficient amounts of omega 3 for HORMONE production, lipid health, and brain development. those being eggs(if fed properly), fish eggs, cod liver oil, and fatty fish.
Eh whatever age yourself with PUFAs I get my fat from beef, coconut, and butter which are all very low yet still get 3-4 grams PUFA per day. Idk what percentage are n-3

Eh whatever age yourself with PUFAs I get my fat from beef, coconut, and butter which are all very low yet still get 3-4 grams PUFA per day. Idk what percentage are n-3
LOL omega 3 = vegetable seed oil 😂😂😂 do some research. when i remake this thread i will be sure to put a whole section talking about omega 3s and PUFAS. omega 3 doesn’t equal canola oil. not aging you at all. that’s like saying eating unpolluted wild fish ages you.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
LOL omega 3 = vegetable seed oil 😂😂😂 do some research. when i remake this thread i will be sure to put a whole section talking about omega 3s and PUFAS. omega 3 doesn’t equal canola oil. not aging you at all. that’s like saying eating unpolluted wild fish ages you.
Start reading raypeat.com and raypeatforum.com

7xp1c9h8_WHJQM-UEonkJJpCHCdjlU8FhV0BXPfz6WS5lu6IYacvrtNCOw5kn3QdAFfRt5Xv6omkD9u7wbR_jUhOYhPGj1-GB-q8Ca95myIyfWyE16y3l3BMwvZ4rx-_101FBJQIB5hweALIm_hzJL4

SOURCE: FRANK TUFANO CHILD DEVELOPMENT
I'll start this thread with what I would say are simply the best foods for overall development. In terms of development, this mainly applies to PUBERTYCELS. However, every single person can benefit from eating a clean, nutritious diet.

Milk: Preferably raw, organic, unhomogenized
A great source of calcium, B vitamins, and minerals. Very easy source of high quality animal protein/fat in a drinkable form.

Cheese: Preferably raw, organic, fermented?
Just like milk, but if made properly it has the added benefit of a fairly substantial vitamin k content (MK4). A condensed form of animal nutrition.

Eggs: Preferably CORN/SOY FREE, organic, pasture raised
Great source of B vitamins and thyroid supporting minerals with substantial amounts of OMEGA 3, IF CHICKENS ARE RAISED PROPERLY.

THE HOLY GRAIL RED MEAT: grass fed, pasture raised, organic
Basically eat high quality properly sourced red meat (lean) and you will thrive. I say lean because even the leanest of red meat, still has plenty of saturated fat to support a healthy hormonal profile. Every single person, ESPECIALLY IF IN PUBERTY, should eat a minimum of 1lb red meat daily. This alone will give you a shit ton of protein, b vitamins, minerals, and saturated fat.
https://frankiesfreerangemeat.com GREAT PRICED MEAT / DAIRY

Dark Chocolate:
Least important on this list, but still a good source of magnesium. Just supplement magnesium glycinate or topical magnesium chloride.

Cod Liver Oil:
Shit ton of preformed DHA/EPA, small amounts of vitamin D, and a decent amount of vitamin A (retinol). 1-2 tsp daily is enough to provide health benefits in the form of lipid management and covering various micronutrient profiles.

Whey Protein Concentrate: grass fed grass finished, organic, minimally processed
Dehydrated liquid whey. Similar to cheese and milk, its a very convenient (potentially tasty) source of concentrated animal protein and minerals. Now of course you can go to Walmart and buy a shitty chocolate donut rice krispy flavored protein powder, but simply put its not good for you. All the additives and poor quality of ingredients will not make you feel good nor contribute to good digestion. I will the put brand I recommend and use, albeit a little expensive

Vitamin C/B Complex Supplementation:
B vitamins plays roles in everything from repairing the body from oxidative stress, to helping carbohydrates and protein metabolism processes. A properly dosed B complex will ensure you don't have a deficiency and have plenty of vitamins for your body to use. Vitamin C has multiple benefits as well. Not rocket science. Do your research on this if you care. Below I will link the B complex I use and recommend.
DOSING FOR B VITAMINS IN COMPLEX ARE EQUAL TO 1LB OF STEAK

Vitamin D3 Supplementation:
As the majority of people know, vitamin D is also essential to health and a healthy hormonal profile. People in puberty should 1000% supplement for a multitude of reasons. Everything from preventing sickness, to increasing testosterone levels (if deficient). 5000-10000iu daily

Vitamin K MK4 Supplementation:
The importance of this vitamin has been discussed multiple times on this forum, but to sum it up vitamin K MK4 helps with bone development. It promotes healthy strong bones by enabling vitamin D and calcium to do their job.
This is the best priced/dosing MK4 I've been able to find. 7.5mg-15mg daily is sufficient.

Carbohydrates/Starches/Fiber: ALL organic
White potatoes, white rice, oats, flours/breads, noodles, are all good sources of carbohydrates/starch to feed your gut microbiome. White beans and peeled apples are good fiber sources. A product that truly stands out to me is a organic dextrose powder called FLEXTROSE. Truly a unique product. Pure energy without the typical agrochemicals associated with shitty cheap dextrose powders.

Mineral Supplementation:
Boron Citrate - 6/10mg few times weekly / daily for testosterone boosting effects via lowering SHBG and effectively increasing FREE testosterone
Zinc Glycinate - 15mg/30mg few times weekly / daily for testosterone boosting effects via helping overall production of TOTAL testosterone
Magnesium Glycinate - 200/300mg DAILY. Just do a little research for yourself, majority of people are deficient. Just take the magnesium pill boyo
From my research, the Zinc/Boron can be sourced from the link below for the best price

Overall, this is the basis of a healthy diet. Now the majority of people will have digestive problems if they drink 1 quart of milk , 1/2 pound of cheese, and 2 lbs pounds of meat daily. Yes, you will be meeting the majority of your nutritional requirements, however you're lacking in carbohydrates and some more plant based minerals (copper, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum). It's important to create a combination of all these foods to 1. make tasty enjoyable meals and 2. get a balanced mineral/vitamin profile while having good digestion. Adding a starch/fiber and probiotic source with each meal will ensure proper digestion.

EXAMPLE MEAL :
500g of organic peeled potatoes cooked in a little beef tallow, 1lb of lean venison, 1-2oz of cheese. Mix all this together with your seasonings of choice and you'll have a relatively easy to make, tasty, balanced meal. On the side for a probiotic, having 1-2 cups of properly fermented kefir will help digest the carbohydrates in the meal. Not to mention all the health benefits of a healthy gut microbiome, skin and hormonally. This meal will net you roughly 100 grams of ANIMAL protein (not counting potatoes). For optimal digestion and nutrient absorption this should be split into 2-3 meals.

EXAMPLE MEAL :
60-80g of whey protein powder, 1 banana, 30g of preferred nut butter (macadamia, pecan, almond, walnut are best), vanilla extract/powder, pinch of salt, and a little bit of organic cane sugar (20-30g). This will provide a SHIT TON of animal proteins, minerals.

These two meals combined will get you about 160-180g of protein, not including other foods you could eat throughout the day. Simply adding in 2 cups of milk will get you even more protein.

AMOUNT OF PROTEIN NEEDED DAILY:

For you oldcels not in puberty, 1g of protein per pound of body weight daily is plenty to support physical health. As long as you choose the correct foods to get this protein, you will get plenty of B vitamins and minerals from animal sources. This is really all you need. Don't waste your money on expensive protein.

For all these youngins in puberty (like me), we could potentially benefit 1.5 of protein per pound of body weight aka protein hyperdosing. Feel free to do your own research on this, but as long as you can handle this digestive wise, feel free to try this. In theory, more protein allows you to produce more IGF-1, assuming there are sufficient amounts of HGH.

For anyone HEIGHTMAXXING, protein hyperdosing is essential. Whether or not you're including already made IGF-1 (such as IGF-1 LR3) in your heightmaxxing plan, you will likely be using HGH or something to stimulate HGH production. Either way you put it you have more GH, hence you could benefit from more protein.
MORE HGH + MORE PROTEIN = MORE IGF-1

IMPORTANCE OF WATER QUALITY:
Please for dear god get a drinking water filter at the bare minimum. A reverse osmosis filter will suffice. Below I will show a picture of my sediment filter for my RO system after 8 MONTHS only. FILTER OUT THE FLOURIDE, CHLORINE, METALS, AND NASTY SEDIMENT. You don't want to cook with unfiltered tap water let alone drink a gallon a day.
View attachment 2601191View attachment 2601192

THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD:
Now I don't know how much you guys care about your health, however I'm aware of the large population of heightmaxxers/pubertymaxxers (me included). Mainly some of them trying various pharmaceuticals to grow taller, yet they neglect the basics of developing properly. NUTRTION! Although a short thread, this outlines every single thing diet related I could think of and what you NEED TO EAT TO DEVELOP PROPERLY. Or alternately, to improve hormonal, skin, and overall health in adulthood. This is the guide you need and I can guarantee is overall the best diet to follow the maximize development.
love you bro

• Love it
Reactions: CurryCelHater
Grass fed meat is just a fad lmao here in brazil all meat is grassfed and didnt made us into uberchads like you guys preach lmao

7xp1c9h8_WHJQM-UEonkJJpCHCdjlU8FhV0BXPfz6WS5lu6IYacvrtNCOw5kn3QdAFfRt5Xv6omkD9u7wbR_jUhOYhPGj1-GB-q8Ca95myIyfWyE16y3l3BMwvZ4rx-_101FBJQIB5hweALIm_hzJL4

SOURCE: FRANK TUFANO CHILD DEVELOPMENT
I'll start this thread with what I would say are simply the best foods for overall development. In terms of development, this mainly applies to PUBERTYCELS. However, every single person can benefit from eating a clean, nutritious diet.

Milk: Preferably raw, organic, unhomogenized
A great source of calcium, B vitamins, and minerals. Very easy source of high quality animal protein/fat in a drinkable form.

Cheese: Preferably raw, organic, fermented?
Just like milk, but if made properly it has the added benefit of a fairly substantial vitamin k content (MK4). A condensed form of animal nutrition.

Eggs: Preferably CORN/SOY FREE, organic, pasture raised
Great source of B vitamins and thyroid supporting minerals with substantial amounts of OMEGA 3, IF CHICKENS ARE RAISED PROPERLY.

THE HOLY GRAIL RED MEAT: grass fed, pasture raised, organic
Basically eat high quality properly sourced red meat (lean) and you will thrive. I say lean because even the leanest of red meat, still has plenty of saturated fat to support a healthy hormonal profile. Every single person, ESPECIALLY IF IN PUBERTY, should eat a minimum of 1lb red meat daily. This alone will give you a shit ton of protein, b vitamins, minerals, and saturated fat.
https://frankiesfreerangemeat.com GREAT PRICED MEAT / DAIRY

Dark Chocolate:
Least important on this list, but still a good source of magnesium. Just supplement magnesium glycinate or topical magnesium chloride.

Cod Liver Oil:
Shit ton of preformed DHA/EPA, small amounts of vitamin D, and a decent amount of vitamin A (retinol). 1-2 tsp daily is enough to provide health benefits in the form of lipid management and covering various micronutrient profiles.

Whey Protein Concentrate: grass fed grass finished, organic, minimally processed
Dehydrated liquid whey. Similar to cheese and milk, its a very convenient (potentially tasty) source of concentrated animal protein and minerals. Now of course you can go to Walmart and buy a shitty chocolate donut rice krispy flavored protein powder, but simply put its not good for you. All the additives and poor quality of ingredients will not make you feel good nor contribute to good digestion. I will the put brand I recommend and use, albeit a little expensive

Vitamin C/B Complex Supplementation:
B vitamins plays roles in everything from repairing the body from oxidative stress, to helping carbohydrates and protein metabolism processes. A properly dosed B complex will ensure you don't have a deficiency and have plenty of vitamins for your body to use. Vitamin C has multiple benefits as well. Not rocket science. Do your research on this if you care. Below I will link the B complex I use and recommend.
DOSING FOR B VITAMINS IN COMPLEX ARE EQUAL TO 1LB OF STEAK

Vitamin D3 Supplementation:
As the majority of people know, vitamin D is also essential to health and a healthy hormonal profile. People in puberty should 1000% supplement for a multitude of reasons. Everything from preventing sickness, to increasing testosterone levels (if deficient). 5000-10000iu daily

Vitamin K MK4 Supplementation:
The importance of this vitamin has been discussed multiple times on this forum, but to sum it up vitamin K MK4 helps with bone development. It promotes healthy strong bones by enabling vitamin D and calcium to do their job.
This is the best priced/dosing MK4 I've been able to find. 7.5mg-15mg daily is sufficient.

Carbohydrates/Starches/Fiber: ALL organic
White potatoes, white rice, oats, flours/breads, noodles, are all good sources of carbohydrates/starch to feed your gut microbiome. White beans and peeled apples are good fiber sources. A product that truly stands out to me is a organic dextrose powder called FLEXTROSE. Truly a unique product. Pure energy without the typical agrochemicals associated with shitty cheap dextrose powders.

Mineral Supplementation:
Boron Citrate - 6/10mg few times weekly / daily for testosterone boosting effects via lowering SHBG and effectively increasing FREE testosterone
Zinc Glycinate - 15mg/30mg few times weekly / daily for testosterone boosting effects via helping overall production of TOTAL testosterone
Magnesium Glycinate - 200/300mg DAILY. Just do a little research for yourself, majority of people are deficient. Just take the magnesium pill boyo
From my research, the Zinc/Boron can be sourced from the link below for the best price

Overall, this is the basis of a healthy diet. Now the majority of people will have digestive problems if they drink 1 quart of milk , 1/2 pound of cheese, and 2 lbs pounds of meat daily. Yes, you will be meeting the majority of your nutritional requirements, however you're lacking in carbohydrates and some more plant based minerals (copper, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum). It's important to create a combination of all these foods to 1. make tasty enjoyable meals and 2. get a balanced mineral/vitamin profile while having good digestion. Adding a starch/fiber and probiotic source with each meal will ensure proper digestion.

EXAMPLE MEAL :
500g of organic peeled potatoes cooked in a little beef tallow, 1lb of lean venison, 1-2oz of cheese. Mix all this together with your seasonings of choice and you'll have a relatively easy to make, tasty, balanced meal. On the side for a probiotic, having 1-2 cups of properly fermented kefir will help digest the carbohydrates in the meal. Not to mention all the health benefits of a healthy gut microbiome, skin and hormonally. This meal will net you roughly 100 grams of ANIMAL protein (not counting potatoes). For optimal digestion and nutrient absorption this should be split into 2-3 meals.

EXAMPLE MEAL :
60-80g of whey protein powder, 1 banana, 30g of preferred nut butter (macadamia, pecan, almond, walnut are best), vanilla extract/powder, pinch of salt, and a little bit of organic cane sugar (20-30g). This will provide a SHIT TON of animal proteins, minerals.

These two meals combined will get you about 160-180g of protein, not including other foods you could eat throughout the day. Simply adding in 2 cups of milk will get you even more protein.

AMOUNT OF PROTEIN NEEDED DAILY:

For you oldcels not in puberty, 1g of protein per pound of body weight daily is plenty to support physical health. As long as you choose the correct foods to get this protein, you will get plenty of B vitamins and minerals from animal sources. This is really all you need. Don't waste your money on expensive protein.

For all these youngins in puberty (like me), we could potentially benefit 1.5 of protein per pound of body weight aka protein hyperdosing. Feel free to do your own research on this, but as long as you can handle this digestive wise, feel free to try this. In theory, more protein allows you to produce more IGF-1, assuming there are sufficient amounts of HGH.

For anyone HEIGHTMAXXING, protein hyperdosing is essential. Whether or not you're including already made IGF-1 (such as IGF-1 LR3) in your heightmaxxing plan, you will likely be using HGH or something to stimulate HGH production. Either way you put it you have more GH, hence you could benefit from more protein.
MORE HGH + MORE PROTEIN = MORE IGF-1

IMPORTANCE OF WATER QUALITY:
Please for dear god get a drinking water filter at the bare minimum. A reverse osmosis filter will suffice. Below I will show a picture of my sediment filter for my RO system after 8 MONTHS only. FILTER OUT THE FLOURIDE, CHLORINE, METALS, AND NASTY SEDIMENT. You don't want to cook with unfiltered tap water let alone drink a gallon a day.
View attachment 2601191View attachment 2601192

THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD:
Now I don't know how much you guys care about your health, however I'm aware of the large population of heightmaxxers/pubertymaxxers (me included). Mainly some of them trying various pharmaceuticals to grow taller, yet they neglect the basics of developing properly. NUTRTION! Although a short thread, this outlines every single thing diet related I could think of and what you NEED TO EAT TO DEVELOP PROPERLY. Or alternately, to improve hormonal, skin, and overall health in adulthood. This is the guide you need and I can guarantee is overall the best diet to follow the maximize development.
may be dumb question but how you get raw milk etc? i cant find on supermarkets

Raw meat is best with raw fats and fruits but certain supps without the oils inside are also beneficial but they also add to the raw diet emmensely. Do you eat raw meat?