@ylrven Fakecel getting exposed on twitter by .is mod, Teenager ruined his life!!

news iran GIF by South Park
Iran used to be so mogger in medieval age

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Skywalker and tombradylover
gay ass niggas wtf

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
based if it means reddit cucks are crying about him

• JFL
all this time going incel has turned me gay bhai i have pure test pumping through my veins any of these niggas can get it tbh but @ConfusedBolivian hands down has the best penis I've ever seen
yea bhai im bbc obviously couldnt help but cream to u my love
This was funny at first but now you're making everyone uncomfortable, take your dick fantasies and spread it on Reddit nigguh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ConfusedBolivian and nigkook
This was funny at first but now you're making everyone uncomfortable, take your dick fantasies and spread it on Reddit nigguh
I thought he was playing but he actually fapped to my half erect penis what a gay bitch

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, tombradylover, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
  • +1
This isn't even his dick.
He stole the pic from another thread he's either high on something or trying to get banned
This dumb ape thought I could ever be aroused to an ogre like him when i have prime women available to me 24/7. Fucking ape retards

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, nigkook and ConfusedBolivian
@ylrven Girls are simping for you bro

You can ascend hard bro if you stop being tistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PseduoAryan and ConfusedBolivian
This dumb ape thought I could ever be aroused to an ogre like him when i have prime women available to me 24/7. Fucking ape retards
Fuck and now u are acting cocky, you need to be skinned alive bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Deleted member 30679, tombradylover and 1 other person
It was obvious you were trolling but try to tell that to the mods

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, nigkook and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Its my first offense hopefully i get pardoned
If you actually get banned I just want you to know that I mog you...
I really do, but how tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, nigkook, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Cry for me ogre ape. U really though u were attractive?? OVER FOR U AND UR SMALL PENIS
I am 6 psl bro i dont need ur ugly camel face to gaslight me kys faggot

• +1
What do u look like? Very few mog me but im open minded to being mogged
I am 6 psl bro i dont need ur ugly camel face to gaslight me kys faggot
U used to be high psl but roided into being a monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Narcissus🥀
Yah you mog him he looks like a cammel

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
What do u look like? Very few mog me but im open minded to being mogged

U used to be high psl but roided into being a monkey
I just need to lean, i got more fat from bulking thats it

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ConfusedBolivian
ur geniunly an idiot if u couldnt tell i was trolling. Faggot
cry for me nigger ur mom gives me head every night while ur daddy watches faggot

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook and mog_or_be_mogged
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook, mog_or_be_mogged and tombradylover
overrate she's mtb at best
id fuck he.... you know what nevermind let me not say anything else before apes like @ConfusedBolivian scream for me to get banned

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook and mog_or_be_mogged
Iran used to be so mogger in medieval age
actually its before the Muslim invasion ; so 1000bc- 650 ad?
something like that
they were the BEST COUNTRY on earth, perhaps only matched by china and india

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ConfusedBolivian
actually its before the Muslim invasion ; so 1000bc- 650 ad?
something like that
they were the BEST COUNTRY on earth, perhaps only matched by china and india
Yeah exactly, great medicine, mathematics, technology they were moggers in advanced civilization

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, tombradylover and Skywalker
View attachment 2764298

@ylrven the retarded teenagecel 18 year old kept schizo posting on tiktok on how he's in the blackpill community for years!
NOw he's getting fucked on twitter and people who know him irl know about his incel activities! His life is ruined forever now!! He's on twitter and now everyone knows that he's a bad terrorist since anyone associated with incels is a terrorist in the eyes of a normogroid faggot!

It's so over for you buddy boyo
How will you cope"????????????????????????????
HAHAHHAHA

You did it yourself
Faggot
over

bro is obsessed lol

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and i_love_roosters
Yeah exactly, great medicine, mathematics, technology they were moggers in advanced civilization
another thing to note in regards to iranian civ pre middle ages.......is the fact that they were the REAL spartans lol
the greek "democracy" was a joke :feelskek: .....many exiled greek scholars, thinkers, or even SLAVES went to PERSIA , where they were more FREE than in their land, and even PROMOTED to generals, satraps, governors of provinces in the Persian empire etc.

so by invading greece they were actually bringing FREEDOM to the local populace, as greece (the supposed "inventor" of democracy :feelskek:🤦‍♂️) was mostly SLAVES, i think 90% of pop

the movie "300" has it totally backwards lmao

source:

ME
im a huge history nerd :forcedsmile::feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, tombradylover and ConfusedBolivian
another thing to note in regards to iranian civ pre middle ages.......is the fact that they were the REAL spartans lol
the greek "democracy" was a joke :feelskek: .....many exiled greek scholars, thinkers, or even SLAVES went to PERSIA , where they were more FREE than in their land, and even PROMOTED to generals, satraps, governors of provinces in the Persian empire etc.

so by invading greece they were actually bringing FREEDOM to the local populace, as greece (the supposed "inventor" of democracy :feelskek:🤦‍♂️) was mostly SLAVES, i think 90% of pop

source:

ME
wow u actually know iranian history wtf

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Skywalker and ConfusedBolivian

source:

ME
Damn, nice data bro very interesting, my father also told me something about this that greeks went even to India or something like that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, nigkook and tombradylover
Damn, nice data bro very interesting, my father also told me something about this that greeks went even to India or something like that
yes, reportedly Jesus too and some greek philosophers
india was also very tolerant and advanced, as it is basically today, but today due to poverty is seems primitive, as we tend to judge people and countries by MONEY only, in the statistical aspect

but otherwise india has always had alot of lifefuel philosophy and knowledge, and tolerance, that the west didnt have, its just reality @Squirtle @SidharthTheSlayer @BrahminBoss @FailedNormieManlet

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook, SidharthTheSlayer, tombradylover and 1 other person
i know everything :feelsautistic: :Comfy: @Administrator
i have to be honest u know what ur talking about when it comes to history. I cant help but be impressed. Good stuff

• Love it
Reactions: nigkook and Skywalker
i have to be honest u know what ur talking about when it comes to history. I cant help but be impressed. Good stuff
its near my bedtime...i dont even know if i read your reply properly , as im half asleep, but thank you :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and tombradylover
  • +1
its near my bedtime...i dont even know if i read your reply properly , as im half asleep, but thank you :feelskek:
u read that right nigga ur brain is like a computer when it comes to history wtf. Lowkey ur prob autistic with this knowledge u got

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
If u dont mind sharing tell me what u enjoy the most when it comes to persian history
everything pre muslim invasion and mostly alexander the great invasion of persia and his idea of blending the cultures and creating a huge new "empire" for which he was killed (srs, thats why he was killed, as the 2nd in commands thought he was NOT GREEK ENOUGH lol)

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and tombradylover
Who cares

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and nigkook