Ylvren looks like a monkey

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 8628

Am i the only one who thinks he looks like a chimpanzee?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, anthony111553, j05 and 13 others
top 10 org shitposter tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, anthony111553, ascension and 2 others
stop being jealous of better men, it's useless.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, j05, Ricky212 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, ascension, Akhi and 8 others
upturned nose long philtrum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Clavicular and Zenis
Slayer
ylvren mogs this monkey

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 48689, latincell95 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Deleted member 57122 and Zenis
Look at his Philtrum and mouth area and eyes

Do you agree with me?
you're over analyzing him trying to find some minor flaws that don't matter. at a quick glance he looks chad, girls get wet by looking at his videos and cry over him, no need to cope. it's hard for people to admit they're inferior, only people who have killed their egos like me can do so.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, Clavicular and Zenis
you're over analyzing him trying to find some minor flaws that don't matter. at a quick glance he looks chad, girls get wet by looking at his videos and cry over him, no need to cope. it's hard for people to admit they're inferior, only people who have killed their egos like me can do so.
lol he’s HTN

Would be incel if he wasent 6’3 and white

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Clavicular and the BULL
lol he’s HTN

Yea he’s standard 5 - 5.5 PSL JFL looks like the average suburban White teen here

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, SidharthTheSlayer, Clavicular and 2 others
lol he’s HTN

you can go through uni without seeing a single man that looks this good. he could get hollywood main star roles if he could act.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Zenis
Yea he’s standard 5 - 5.5 PSL JFL looks like the average suburban White teen here
why people here love to bring other people down?? he's just htn bro then you don't see a single man like him in an year. you get an high by trying to belittle people who are genetically gifted

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, jflsnowdzz, Samsepioler and 3 others
you can go through uni without seeing a single man that looks this good. he could get hollywood main star roles if he could act.
how it taste?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
he mogs you, you posted this out of jealousy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, Samsepioler, Clavicular and 2 others
why people here love to bring other people down?? he's just htn bro then you don't see a single man like him in an year. you get an high by trying to belittle people who are genetically gifted
The United States and south Italy are 2 different áreas dude. Anyone who goes outside here and doesn’t live in some poor slum knows the difference between a HTN- chadlite such as him & an actual Chad JFL.

I guess putting people down for = not believing someone on this site who is decent looking is Chad JFL

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, the BULL and Zenis
The United States and south Italy are 2 different áreas dude. Anyone who goes outside here and doesn’t live in some poor slum knows the difference between a HTN- chadlite such as him & an actual Chad JFL.

I guess putting people down for = not believing someone on this site who is decent looking isnt Chad JFL
i've seen walking videos in new york and colleges, all people looked ltn including young guys. there is no great difference in looks between south italy and america, if anything people here are slim at least.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and ElTruecel
Mogged heavily by these 3 chads
Screenshot 20240209 011149 Opera

Izdmvv5qb7i91

KIllian Hayes 29 janvier 2023

White pheno destroys him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Ricky212, jflsnowdzz and 7 others
i've seen walking videos in new york, all people looked ltn including young guys. there is no great difference in looks between south italy and america, if anything people here are slim at least.
New York is a shithole but regardless he’s obviously high in SMV and mogs the majority of people irl accounting face, height & frame. But facially hes not 6psl/Chad tier.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Zenis and MaghrebGator

I morphed him to be 8 psl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Zenis
New York is a shithole but regardless he’s obviously high in SMV and mogs the majority of people irl accounting face, height & frame. But facially hes not 6psl/Chad tier.
I rated him Mid HTN close to High HTN also

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and Zenis
because you're comparing him with supermodels like hexum. irl he is like 1 in 1000

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, ElTruecel, Zenis and 1 other person
Lol why did u feel the need to make this u fucking faggot? Im just looksmaxxing i never said i was a chad.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Lol why did u feel the need to make this u fucking faggot? Im just looksmaxxing i never said i was a chad.
Cause i need to people know I mog you
IMG 8632

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Samsepioler and Clavicular
I dont look like my avi irl i obv tried to look super aspie in it, im not saying im a chad tho thats autism

because you're comparing him with supermodels like hexum. irl he is like 1 in 1000
No lol I knew people with better eye area, bone structure & jaw than him lol. I’ve checked their pics as well a while back to confirm.

Pneumo and Arvid are actual 6PSL+ Chads and I’ve seen people their tier of looks irl.

I dont look like my avi irl i obv tried to look super aspie in it, im not saying im a chad tho thats autism
Nigga we’re mutuals on tiktok I know how you look in motion

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Nigga we’re mutuals on tiktok I know how you look in motion

Bro i broke the psl scale in this vid ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, latincell95, Samsepioler and 1 other person
I’ll tell u later but you could probably properly guess what it is
Nigga i have toks of mutuals ngl it could be anyone just pm it

No lol I knew people with better eye area, bone structure & jaw than him lol. I’ve checked their pics as well a while back to confirm.

Pneumo and Arvid are actual 6PSL+ Chads and I’ve seen people their tier of looks irl.
Pneumo doesn't mog him. You're Just hating because you're jealous. at the end of the day girls still cry over him while you rate him htn because he has 0.1 mms of uee or whatever other bullshi

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Pneumo doesn't mog him. You're Just hating because you're jealous. at the end of the day girls still cry over him while you rate him htn because he has 0.1 mms of uee or whatever other bullshi
Not hating JFL I actually talk to him also he doesn’t even claim he’s chad and legit said he was a 5.5 PSL chadlite :lul: . But whatever bro I don’t get why you care about this shit so much, who cares if someone doesn’t rate him chad JFL oh my God.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Not hating JFL I actually talk to him also he doesn’t even claim he’s chad and legit said he was a 5.5 PSL chadlite :lul: . But whatever bro I don’t get why you care about this shit so much, who cares if someone doesn’t rate him chad JFL oh my God.
Pnuemo doesnt mog me were both htn range