You Are A Bigger Subhuman Than You Think(hydrogen bomb blackpill)

You have anger issues faggot
He's literally saying that without being blackpilled, people overrate themselves
But if you can literally identify the flaws that make you your true rate, then you can see yourself accurately?
He is not coping
Back me up on this @Lev Peshkov
You are an utter subhuman i provided info already blackpilled users are overrating themselves dispropotionally
Its cope a basic human mechanism accept it or go er
You will never see your trueself in the mirror

all the psl aspies are bloated. i can't wait to get rid of this fat on my face 🤢

no bones+pudgy face = beyond over

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
some of you idiots are still coping with
"muh muh mirrors are more accuarate than photos"
i will educate your dumbass why you are wrong

1, the above average effect (self-bias)
studies show that most people(95%) think they are above average at nearly everything
(in kindness, iq, looks,driving skills, work ethic)
even tho this is a blackpilled forum this still applies here and i can prove it with evidence
FROM THE 2020 SURVERY THE AVERAGE USERS THINK THEY ARE 10/6 LOOKS
lets put this theory to the test lets compare average psl users(first pics i found at /rate) to people who got 10/6 at truerate at me

AVERAGE (PSL USER WHO THINKS HE IS 6)
View attachment 686512View attachment 686513View attachment 686514View attachment 686515
vs

average redditor who got 10/6 at truerateme
View attachment 686520 View attachment 686521

can u see the difference between perma rotting subhumans and chadlites?
can u see the difference between real 10/6 and subhumans?
99% OF YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE THEIR TRUE RATINGS LOOK AT THIS SUBHUMAN

HE THINKS HE DOESNT LOOK BAD IN THE MIRROR WHICH IS OBVIOUS WHY
ONCE YOU GET USE TO YOUR AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN FACE YOU WILL MORE AND MORE ACCEPT IT AND THINK YOU ARE BETTER LOOKING
even tho he made a video about knowing that he is ugly LOL

2, People can judge others accurately but not them selves
(studies on this: accurately rating others looks, donate amounts, or participating in elections)
thats why saying muh muh i see others the same way i see myself
of course you dumbass you only have bias FOR YOURSELF.
you will never see your tru looks in the mirror

tl:dr
mirror is cope you are a subhuman
go ER
or
slit ur wrists like a high inhib pussy

View attachment 686558

@Copemaxxing @PYT @lifestyle21873 @Gazzamogga

Thanks for not using my gif lmao

• JFL
i agree with you
even some users give others an extra boost in pms psl ratings
a general rule always subtract 0.5 psl from what the rater says
i want to drop the best rating system thread but i highly doubt anyone will cross over normie
so i wont do it
Getting rates from u r friends is even more inaccuarate , no one will hurt his friends.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6572
You have anger issues faggot
He's literally saying that without being blackpilled, people overrate themselves
But if you can literally identify the flaws that make you your true rate, then you can see yourself accurately?
He is not coping
Back me up on this @Lev Peshkov
Idk bro

He has a good point however it doesn't apply to blackpilled users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, goat2x and Deleted member 6572
Getting rates from u r friends is even more inaccuarate , no one will hurt his friends.
This I have friends even on the forums I can’t bring myself to be honest to cuz they are so nice to me

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and goat2x
No, it's not a "basic fact", and your evidence isn't sufficient.

Just because a phenomenon is occurring, doesn't mean said phenomenon is a "fact."

Just because most people aren't seeing themselves accurately in the mirror, doesn't mean it's impossible to see yourself accurately in the mirror.
Did i say its impossible?
I said that 99% of you never will the fact that you are arguing this with me when the surveys prove that we are delusional is just another self assesment cope like the above average one
its built in your head and u r proving it right now.

COPE I CANT Even look in the mirror because I hate my face tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot and goat2x
he's saying it applies to everybody

and he's calling you a coping faggot for saying that if you rate yourself harshly it's possible to see yourself accurately

but if you want to back down then fine that's your choice
when did i say that it applies to everybody you utter fucking retard?
you are honestly below sea level iq stop coping.

he's saying it applies to everybody

and he's calling you a coping faggot for saying that if you rate yourself harshly it's possible to see yourself accurately

but if you want to back down then fine that's your choice
Idk bro I agree with both of you jfl

It's just I am probably gonna listen to all your points first

How am I proving it? I'm not talking about my looks.
No you are proving it by saying "well im not like this"
its the same as mentalcels LOL
dick touchless idiots calling themselves mentalcels cuz faceandlms mentioned it when in reality mentalcel only exists if you are heavily retarded

Look at the ugly guy or the survey.
Survery are just fucking coping normies bro

You would need a study with blskcpillers to see if it still applies ngl

some of you idiots are still coping with
"muh muh mirrors are more accuarate than photos"
i will educate your dumbass why you are wrong

1, the above average effect (self-bias)
studies show that most people(95%) think they are above average at nearly everything
(in kindness, iq, looks,driving skills, work ethic)
even tho this is a blackpilled forum this still applies here and i can prove it with evidence
FROM THE 2020 SURVERY THE AVERAGE USERS THINK THEY ARE 10/6 LOOKS
lets put this theory to the test lets compare average psl users(first pics i found at /rate) to people who got 10/6 at truerate at me

AVERAGE (PSL USER WHO THINKS HE IS 6)
View attachment 686512View attachment 686513View attachment 686514View attachment 686515
vs

average redditor who got 10/6 at truerateme
View attachment 686520 View attachment 686521

can u see the difference between perma rotting subhumans and chadlites?
can u see the difference between real 10/6 and subhumans?
99% OF YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE THEIR TRUE RATINGS LOOK AT THIS SUBHUMAN

HE THINKS HE DOESNT LOOK BAD IN THE MIRROR WHICH IS OBVIOUS WHY
ONCE YOU GET USE TO YOUR AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN FACE YOU WILL MORE AND MORE ACCEPT IT AND THINK YOU ARE BETTER LOOKING
even tho he made a video about knowing that he is ugly LOL

2, People can judge others accurately but not them selves
(studies on this: accurately rating others looks, donate amounts, or participating in elections)
thats why saying muh muh i see others the same way i see myself
of course you dumbass you only have bias FOR YOURSELF.
you will never see your tru looks in the mirror

tl:dr
mirror is cope you are a subhuman
go ER
or
slit ur wrists like a high inhib pussy

View attachment 686558

@Copemaxxing @PYT @lifestyle21873 @Gazzamogga

@MakinItHappen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
yeah you should be able to rate yourself tbh
no need for someone to do that for you
too bad most people cant do that

Survery are just fucking coping normies bro

You would need a study with blskcpillers to see if it still applies ngl
Normies are users in the site, probably half of them registered earlier than you
how do you know you are above them?
is that the above average effect again can u see it?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing
yeah you should be able to rate yourself tbh
no need for someone to do that for you
too bad most people cant do that
take a photo 2 feet away get a pic of chico and compare your shit to his
you will realise how over it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 5912
i hate taking pictures and looking in the mirror because I think I am subhuman af. What you wanna tell me I am uglier than I already think?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and goat2x

• +1
take a photo 2 feet away get a pic of chico and compare your shit to his
you will realise how over it is.
yeah and see your ratios too
thats the only thing you need to know

• +1
I mean that's literally the case. It doesn't apply to me. I know my failos and can see them in the mirror. Thus I can see where I stand. It's that simple.
Ok
that case you are the minority but you can still overestimate your good features aswell or underestimate the bad
your points dont hold up.

vvitgd2dvdo51-jpg.686521

this nigga won the genetic lottery ngl in spite his nordic coloring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7313 and goat2x
Nuclear black pill thread. Its true though, which is why you need other peoples opinions and validation to guage how good looking you are. The best way to tell if your good looking is if females show you validation.

I would also reccomend getting a rating from both r/truerateme and looksmax.me. The only issue with r/truerateme is that good looking females hog the spotlight, meaning you may not get much feedback as a dude. However people on that site arent going to underrate you for JFL reacts.

• +1
Normies are users in the site, probably half of them registered earlier than you
how do you know you are above them?
is that the above average effect again can u see it?
I know what you mean

But I have been blackpilled since getting rejected at age 10 Jfl

Nuclear black pill thread. Its true though, which is why you need other peoples opinions and validation to guage how good looking you are. The best way to tell if your good looking is if females show you validation.

I would also reccomend getting a rating from both r/truerateme and looksmax.me. The only issue with r/truerateme is that good looking females hog the spotlight, meaning you may not get much feedback as a dude. However people on that site arent going to underrate you for JFL reacts.
giga based, i actually think truerateme is better for just rating and looksmax is better for actual advice.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I mean that's literally the case. It doesn't apply to me. I know my failos and can see them in the mirror. Thus I can see where I stand. It's that simple.
cope harder you utter jew

• +1
BRUTAL HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI LEVEL BLACKPILL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7863, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
I know what you mean

But I have been blackpilled since getting rejected at age 10 Jfl
and?
others might have been blackpilled before
ask any users how blackpilled are u from 10/?
they are the same as you they will say above average cuz of coping.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
giga based, i actually think truerateme is better for just rating and looksmax is better for actual advice.

Yes, the advice you get on truerateme is mostly softmaxxing advice like gym, skincare and grooming tips. Nobody is going to tell a recessed dog to get bimax on reddit.

• +1
Wanna know how good or bad looking you are?
Put your face on Tinder. And wait what happens.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
Need to disagree, immensly deluded people roaming around here
A certain user of past days who would be considered high IQ got suicidal after asking for honest opinions per DM to trustable users
Mind telling which user? Might as well since you’re dropping clues.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Could've just skipped the essay and posted this link tbh, explains everything. This is why you look worse in unfrauded pics

The narcs here overrate themselves more than the average person because they are constantly analysing their own facial features in the mirror. It's the mere-exposure effect magnified. A normie oblivious to looks theory might overrate themselves 1-2pts but you have looksmax users rating themselves 4-5pts higher than what they actually are.

• +1
The narcs here overrate themselves more than the average person because they are constantly analysing their own facial features in the mirror. It's the mere-exposure effect magnified. A normie oblivious to looks theory might overrate themselves 1-2pts but you have looksmax users rating themselves 4-5pts higher than what they actually are.
Couldnt agree more.

Always detract 2 points or attach a picture of Cavill to your mirror for a reality check
You niggers need the cold water of reality to wake up

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Cry for me rated 6/10 by a user I never talk to tbh

what do you mean?
Competition on online dating apps is the most brutal. You would do better literally ANYWHERE else.

If you are doing decent on online-dating apps, you would be doing quite well IRL.
If you are doing quite well on OLD, you would be doing great IRL.

If you are doing poorly on OLD, you could be doing 'ok' IRL.
If you get absolutely nothing on OLD, you could still slay whales/uggos irl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x and sytyl
cope i have a stacy gf therefore im a chad

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 8988
Mainly because people cope with having perfect lighting When they look in the mirror , and if they are unpleased with What they see they change angle and light to delude themselves that thats the ”real” them But all angles, lighting is you so if you look subhuman in one type of lighting you are normie at best

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel and Melo95
Or just go by real life experience
If people IRL dont call you good-looking without you asking them, you probably arent
This. Don’t go by what other men say on an autistic forum, gauge what people are like irl with you

• +1
Mainly because people cope with having perfect lighting When they look in the mirror , and if they are unpleased with What they see they change angle and light to delude themselves that thats the ”real” them But all angles, lighting is you so if you look subhuman in one type of lighting you are normie at best
This can be true but not in all cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
nigga, you are the king of coping on this forum, and everyone knows it, even the people who will upvote your responses out of pity/friendship

you think you look like zayn malik. need i say more?

you even admitted you have severe BDD and that your mood fluctuates wildly.

Nice try seizing on this opportunity to bark at me, but in reality you know you're subhuman as fuck.
Imagine getting so triggered by a single line of words that you write a whole ass essay for me
I do indeed look like Zayn from profile , and I'm a pretty boy giga mogger irl , as I proved when I whooped this Pakis ass in a yubo experiment , (you called him 'decent looking btw'

Meanwhile you're a subhuman jew who's yet to post a single picture of his vomit inducing face jfl at you calling other users who like my posts 'my friends' , really shows how seriously you take this forum and that you have no life outside of this place

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
This can be true but not in all cases.
True , i think the only real way to know is How girls treat you And What they say about you. Like unless girls constantly talk about your ”jawline” then its not a good Jawline for example same with every feature. If you have top tier face therefore top tier features girls Will comment on them alot

• +1
Imagine getting so triggered by a single line of words that you write a whole ass essay for me
I do indeed look like Zayn from profile , and I'm a pretty boy giga mogger irl , as I proved when I whooped this Pakis ass in a yubo experiment , (you called him 'decent looking btw'

View attachment 686675

View attachment 686676

Meanwhile you're a subhuman jew who's yet to post a single picture of his vomit inducing face jfl at you calling other users who like my posts 'my friends' , really shows how seriously you take this forum and that you have no life outside of this place
Pop corn

• +1
No, you don’t, and even if you did, profile is not nearly sufficient to establish attraction with a girl IRL if you’re subhuman from the front.

You are not a “giga mogger.” You are a recessed coper with BDD, and you’re one of the people @goat2x was referring to in terms of overrating yourself.

You are fortunate that me and him were arguing, otherwise he’d be roasting the fuck out of you for thinking you’re anything higher than average at best.
Yawn , yes I do , why don't you ask @Mohamad , oh wait but there's really no point is there ? you'll just say that he's pitying me and telling me what i want to hear, utter coping subhuman jewish cuck. Our resemblance from profile is obvious , i literally just need a bsso and that's it .

Nigga my front is above average , what are you even talking about ?? At least if you think this guy is 'decent looking'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
So this means I'm 2psl instead of 2.5psl like I thought I was.

brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, CrazyFitLover, brainded and 2 others
its over.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and goat2x
View attachment 686689
just acknowledge your flaws and stop barking at other people and comparing yourself to people who mog yourself to oblivion.

Sorry about your bdd, which really just means recognizing your own flaws, but if you aggressively hype yourself up past your looks level you’re going to get shit for that.
Just lol tbh , I'll compare myself to someone I have a resemblance to all I like

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6572