You brainless monks

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
This is referred to everyone just roaming offtopic to troll. The forum is named looksmaxxing for a reason but for what? For you to insult indians? I know it’s fun sometimes but as an example. @InnerVoid You basically are unsitisfied about everything . What do you do to improve? You answer to low brained troll posts. Tbh i shouldn’t be speaking bc i am a tik tok pilled graycell but if yall have some logic in your brains you should understand that you are wasting the potential this forum holds. Fuck niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid, john788, nofap and 3 others
I was reading your post waiting for a punchline but then I realized that the joke is us.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
  • JFL
Offtopic is just a cesspit

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
true tbh, offtopic is the slums of here

• +1
im here because nobody does anything in the Looksmax section. I made a serious post and got barely any responses

im here because nobody does anything in the Looksmax section. I made a serious post and got barely any responses
than fucking eliminate offtopic

nope just suggesting to eliminate this part of .org
its never going to happen, the creators make more money if there are more people here shitposting in Offtopic

shit so addicting tho
one of the few places to be racist in without consequences . I know tbh but it’s damaging each one of us including my self

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Facts. I always say that you can get 80% of the viable information just going through BOTB and top posts in the Looksmaxxing forums.
Offtopic is just braindead shit, racist ramblings and NSFW stuff

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and thatrandomteen
GDq95JxWUAAMINw

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Facts. I always say that you can get 80% of the viable information just going through BOTB and top posts in the Looksmaxxing forums.
Offtopic is just braindead shit orr NSFW cuckholdings
like “rate this subhuman indian curry muncher” Yall think this is quality time? heck yea that’s fun

• +1
This part is the best, innervoid is a malaka

• JFL
This is referred to everyone just roaming offtopic to troll. The forum is named looksmaxxing for a reason but for what? For you to insult indians? I know it’s fun sometimes but as an example. @InnerVoid You basically are unsitisfied about everything . What do you do to improve? You answer to low brained troll posts. Tbh i shouldn’t be speaking bc i am a tik tok pilled graycell but if yall have some logic in your brains you should understand that you are wasting the potential this forum holds. Fuck niggers
IMG 2453

literally a moment ago .

• Woah
innER void

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen