You can achieve mastery in and become rich in any subject you want. There is so little competition. You dont realize how small this world really is

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
You can achieve mastery in and become rich in any subject you want. There is so little competition.

Lets say you want be an expert in superconductors like that korean scientist lk-99 recent discovery guy,

who else is going to go to uni to study that field, then persue that exact niche and work on it their entire lives until you achieved mastery and discover things no other human has? probably only a very very small pool of people on this earth.

lets say you want to be an expert in getting rich selling ecommerce courses.

you spend ur entire life dedicating everything to learning how to do it, how others are doing it and have done it, and spend every day doing it, for years, and putting ur entire wages into it every month. how many others do that? im sure a handful. but really not that many. your competition is so slim, yet there is so much money to be made

things that arent a good idea are things like footballer. cos literally millions of people all around the world, no matter how poor, are dedicating their lives to it cos its so mainstream . so ur chances of success arent great

but literally everything else is fair game

i dont think u realize how small this world actually is.

another example, ecommerce, for literally any product that you want. lets say ur a looksmax autist. u want to become a master in facial beauty and make money off it.

look at quoves. its possible. he sells face ratings and help for like $500 each order, and gets millions of views per video. i bet hes making fucking millions.

who else is going dedicate their entire life to reading all the research on beauty and smv. then make good quality youtube videos, for years. then set up packages for people to buy face ratings/smv analysis/ surgery guides for $500 each. how many people have done that? literally just 1, quoves. your competition is ONE other person. while there is MILLIONS to be made out of it.

lets say you wanted to sell , idk skincare for glass skin look. you need to dedicate ur life to getting products made, building the seo, getting the ads to be profitable, putting all ur wages every month into products, and ads, and marketing, working on it every day. building the instagram page, email lists. for years. yes you have like 50 other brands to compete with worldwide. but you do realize thats only 50 people? 50 is barely any while there is millions/if not billions to be made from it. u think its impossible to outwork and outsmart just 50 people? and i doubt theres even 50 brands who are actually going all in

especially the developed world where we have the priveldge of being able to persue mastery in something and having the disposable income to put all ur wages into it

@Pretty @King of Avians thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Ark, lightskinbengali and 11 others
What subject is there for low attentionspancels ?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
The more niche your profession the more you'll be stuck. On the extreme ends, the President of the United States can only work in the White house for the USA. A slave can work for anyone anywhere.

Can you geomaxx as a business owner? It's not exactly something passive, you have to do a lot of work and be active in maintaining it. I don't know the answer to that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, GuyFromSingapore, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
Competition ain’t the issue it’s finding the funds to go all in on market research, promotion, shipping, storage etc that’s the issue.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 26859
was gonna a say legit thread until I saw "e-commerce" (read: I want to become rich by sitting in front of my laptop and clicking with my mouse)

literally the 2023 version of clicking on ads and taking online surveys for 3 cents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and PrinceofDarkness
was gonna a say legit thread until I saw "e-commerce" (read: I want to become rich by sitting in front of my laptop and clicking with my mouse)

literally the 2023 version of clicking on ads and taking online surveys for 3 cents
nice pfp bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
this is bs, anyone who has ever gotten expert level at somethign is a Chad who's had Stacies served on a silver platter

what about sucking cock

Highly doubt QOVES is making anywhere close to those estimated figures

I'm focused on my Boxing for MMA/Boxing. I spend 4 hrs a day training in my gym. The rest of the day I studycel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Highly doubt QOVES is making anywhere close to those estimated figures
He probably is, he has decently big team and a rented out location irl, the business definitely makes it somewhere in the millions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859