You can get tret w/out a prescription on Amazon

Just buy from trusted websites lmao, amazon sellers will send you sperm in that tube.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, k1llsw1tch, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
Just buy from trusted websites lmao, amazon sellers will send you sperm in that tube.
Shipping is expensive and takes forever on sites like adc, this is the actual product that they sent.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung

• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Shipping is expensive and takes forever on sites like adc, this is the actual product that they sent.
View attachment 2758663

What's expensive, 15 dollars? Don't just buy one, but years worth of supply. It's also free, if you order above 100 dollars.

It took like 2,5 weeeks to arrive. Again, you can order once every few years. I rather save money and wait a little more.

allchemist, skinorac?
Alldaychemist but this amazon seller is pretty legit. Skinorac seems quite shady, (some people literally use giftcards to buy from them).

What's expensive, 15 dollars? Don't just buy one, but years worth of supply. It's also free, if you order above 100 dollars.

It took like 2,5 weeeks to arrive. Again, you can order once every few years. I rather save money and wait a little more.
That’s a lifetimes worth for me, I don’t deal with severe acne so I use 0.1 thrice a week and this generally lasts me about 4-6 months. Pretty great for 14 dollars.

That’s a lifetimes worth for me, I don’t deal with severe acne so I use 0.1 thrice a week and this generally lasts me about 4-6 months. Pretty great for 14 dollars.

I don't have acne either. I use up a 0.05 or 0.1 tube in 1,5-2 months. I apply it on my face, neck and back of the hands. You should treat all these areas the same way, when it comes to skincare. I ordered some 24 tubes.

But yes, if you only use it this slow, it doesn't worth buying more. It's shelf life is 2-3 years.

• +1
lol at needing prescription for trash cremes

i get it for 3 euro in the pharmacy

• Woah
I walk into the pharmacy and ask for 2 tubes of Tret as if I had a prescription.
They never ask you shit as long as you are confident

If they ask you, tell them you didn't bring it with you and if they still refuse you can just go to another pharmacy

• +1
I walk into the pharmacy and ask for 2 tubes of Tret as if I had a prescription.
They never ask you shit as long as you are confident

If they ask you, tell them you didn't bring it with you and if they still refuse you can just go to another pharmacy
Mirin low inhib, I’ll try this next time I go to cvs, I’ll tell them I forgot my prescription or forge one :bigbrain: