You can never ever command male respect if you are short no matter what you do

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Male respect is very very important
Someone who gets respected by other males irl knows this , it feels so good mogging the shit out of everyone when you enter a room when you are the tallest+ biggest guy

But the thing is you can never command male respect if you are short (below 5'9) no matter how much gym you do , i myself can't see respecting some 5'7 jacked dude lol

You definitely can get hot girls if you are even 5'7 if you are atleast HTN coz height mostly is a male gaze but forget other males respecting you ( which is important af)

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, tervile1, horizontallytall and 10 others
Height isn’t only male gaze but yea I agree with the rest

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, eyebagcel, forevermirin and 1 other person
Height isn’t only male gaze but yea I agree with the rest
It is mostly male gaze
5'9 HTN slays way more than a 6'2 MTN
Unless that tall guy isn't jacked/roided he won't beat a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Majkal, risque_dew and 2 others
this is true but, the tallest guy in our circle he lies between mtn-htn, he is least respected among us friends, we don't take him serious at all cause he doesn't make sense every time, sometimes IQ also helps command respect

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, valhalar and autistic_tendencies
UTTER COPE
2000.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, weebcel, anthony111553 and 6 others
this is true but, the tallest guy in our circle he lies between mtn-htn, he is least respected among us friends, we don't take him serious at all cause he doesn't make sense every time, sometimes IQ also helps command respect
If a tall guy is an absolute retard then sure he would suffer in life

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Majkal
If a tall guy is an absolute retard then sure he would suffer in life
yeah we have 5'6 guy too he is very short jfl but his IQ better than stephen hawking he doesn't talk bullshit only rational stuff and he's somewhat respected he isn't intimidating but respected in a good way

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
It is mostly male gaze
nah its more female gaze tbh, muscles are more male gaze sure. height is both genetic and dimorphic.
5'9 HTN slays way more than a 6'2 MTN
in old maybe, but irl id guess 5'9 htn does roughly as good as 6'3+ mtn. girls thirst over height like mad.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
so I guess also IQ maxx? JFL

• +1
What's cope in this ?
Because its the biggest manlet that is always the most respected as manlets are mostly mentally unhinged and unpredictable thus they give off short thug halo

8597fd67-screenshot-2022-09-30-at-16.00.20-1024x552.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, SPFromNY914, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Manlets should thugmaxx to demand respect and make people fear them

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, igbekele007 and 5.5psl
I mostly agree. Al pacino is 5’7” (maybe even 5’6”) but look at him in every movie. That’s not a guy u wanna cross with even as a jacked 6’6” guy.

so I agree with previous guys sayin thugmaxxing, untrustworthymaxxing or at least looking like a rapper. these are legit as well for short guys.

worst a short guy can do is looking like a crypto geek/target

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, SPFromNY914, risque_dew and 3 others
Ummm

Height is absolutely female gaze as well clearly a woman never looked up at you and into your eyes and said how tall and masculine you are.

You’re probably a tall beta. I’d slap you and take away all the respect you think you have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GigaAscender, Geoff2024 and 2 others
If you are short and jacked you will get more respect from males as a 6’4 lanklet tbh i fuck around with lanklets all the time not with jacked manlets they could beat the shit out of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
nah its more female gaze tbh, muscles are more male gaze sure. height is both genetic and dimorphic.

in old maybe, but irl id guess 5'9 htn does roughly as good as 6'3+ mtn. girls thirst over height like mad.
Face is king nigga height is nothing without muscle

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
people who respect people based on their appearance are low iq since they can't see and think past surface... We all know height and body appearance has nothing to do with physical performances nor mental actions... height is purely female gaze so this thread is kinda dumb ngl... every romantic stories in wattpad or even movies that are targeted to girls, the guy is always very tall compared to the girl... But irl between men ur face and height don't mean sht and if you judge someone by their appearance as a dude than you have feminine mindset since u're just as shallow and stupid as them jumping to conclusions like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iteration, SPFromNY914 and 5.5psl
A lot of military commanders were (and still are) quite short, shorter than their troops.
But statistics about companies CEOs says they are usually taller than average people.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, risque_dew and 5.5psl
Because its the biggest manlet that is always the most respected as manlets are mostly mentally unhinged and unpredictable thus they give off short thug halo

Every thug maxxed rapper is short lil Wayne tory lanez etc

• +1

they're all wearing high heels 💀

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 20422
Lol, if u are tall and chubby, u get no respect. Tall and lean, or jacked are the only respectable options, because they are the only ones requiring effort.

• +1
male respect is all about personality and penis size

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
people who respect people based on their appearance are low iq since they can't see and think past surface... We all know height and body appearance has nothing to do with physical performances nor mental actions... height is purely female gaze so this thread is kinda dumb ngl... every romantic stories in wattpad or even movies that are targeted to girls, the guy is always very tall compared to the girl... But irl between men ur face and height don't mean sht and if you judge someone by their appearance as a dude than you have feminine mindset since u're just as shallow and stupid as them jumping to conclusions like that
How did you even find this forum lmfao

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Majkal
How did you even find this forum lmfao
I typed "why do looks matter so much" on my url and fell on a thread in here about personality and looks lul

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
ive thought about this alot, as soon as i began to outgrow the men i respect in life i just lose some base level respect for them because "how can i look up to and respect such a little man?"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Someone who gets respected by other males irl knows this , it feels so good mogging the shit out of everyone when you enter a room when you are the tallest+ biggest guy

But the thing is you can never command male respect if you are short (below 5'9) no matter how much gym you do , i myself can't see respecting some 5'7 jacked dude lol

You definitely can get hot girls if you are even 5'7 if you are atleast HTN coz height mostly is a male gaze but forget other males respecting you ( which is important af)

this nigga is 5'9, realistically 5'8

tbh over 5'7 if u live at least in a country where average height is 5'9, with a good frame u can easily be respected

• +1
Reactions: weebcel

6ft is the new manlet really if you anything below 5'11 you better have tom cruise face

Height is the ultimate Female Gaze/Male Gaze combo. It's over for you socially and sexually if you're short.

Retarded post lol keep coping. Napoleon had the battle presence of 40,000 soldiers alone. He was shorter than nearly every member here.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
No one respects me niga

Unless you have a mogger frame and big skull