You can tell if foid is gonna be attracted to you or not just by the way she looks

Peanut

Peanut

Cutecel
As we all know hormones have a massive impact on both your face and body. We also know, that hormones affect on women's preferences in males. Girls with high estrogen and low testosterone prefer highly masculine ogrelike dudes, while high T high E women prefer prettyboys. But how to tell if a foid if high T or high E? There is a list of features to look for:
Hair
Higher hair thickness and density are linked to higher testosterone levels. Same goes for brows, lashes, and body hair
Nose

Big nose is a masculine feature as well, so no comment for this
 Body
Literally all the foids with the features I mentioned before have the same body type:
Short legs (therefore usually shorter in height)
Big ass and overall pretty meaty and juicy body
Small tits
Bone structure
more forward growth and lower gonial angle = higher t

I know the thread looks shitty but you've got the point of it. I tried it for myself and it worked several times already. I'm a 5'9 prettyboy with kinda feminine appearance, which is balanced out by a few masculine features, and all the IOIs i get are from the foids who got everything from the list of features I've mentioned before , while high E girls don't care about me at all

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, ConfusedBolivian, Debetro and 1 other person
pretty boy slayer incel?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
did someone mention my mentalceldom?

where is the guide

I'm 6 feet tall, clean shaven, with very long hair and I mostly attract what you would describe as "high Estrogen" girls (short, "meaty").
Am I an anomaly? Cause it would be easier to assume your stance is a gross generalization.

rice pretty boy slayer of sheboons and sand niggeress can confirm what you've written has some truth to it

• +1
Reactions: Peanut
I'm 6 feet tall, clean shaven, with very long hair and I mostly attract what you would describe as "high Estrogen" girls (short, "meaty").
Am I an anomaly? Cause it would be easier to assume your stance is a gross generalization.
Short and meaty is both high E AND high T. Short legs is a masculine trait. Therefore foids with high testosterone will have short legs. You should read more carefully.

Short legs is a masculine trait. Therefore foids with high testosterone will have short legs.
Are you seriously telling me that short women are more masculinized than tall women?

Are you seriously telling me that short women are more masculinized than tall women?
If the height difference comes from leg length, than yes. My uncle who's 6'3 have the same torso length as me at 5'9, apparently he got the shittiest hair I've ever seen (his hairline is nw0-1). His hair density and thickness is the same as that of someones armpit, and his legs are almost completely smooth like a foid's

That theory is true I believe.
Except hair thickness and density, bone structure in face and nose are not indicators of high testosterone at all.

As we all know hormones have a massive impact on both your face and body. We also know, that hormones affect on women's preferences in males. Girls with high estrogen and low testosterone prefer highly masculine ogrelike dudes, while high T high E women prefer prettyboys. But how to tell if a foid if high T or high E? There is a list of features to look for:
Hair
Higher hair thickness and density are linked to higher testosterone levels. Same goes for brows, lashes, and body hair
Nose

 Body
Literally all the foids with the features I mentioned before have the same body type:
Small tits
Bone structure

I know the thread looks shitty but you've got the point of it. I tried it for myself and it worked several times already. I'm a 5'9 prettyboy with kinda feminine appearance, which is balanced out by a few masculine features, and all the IOIs i get are from the foids who got everything from the list of features I've mentioned before , while high E girls don't care about me at all
I agree in the part that you say that hormones affect womens preferences in men,when they are in their fértiles phase they want More masculine men,when they stop taking contraceptives they change their preferences and want more masculine men,by deduction one could say that this Is caused by estrogen because in the two cases when estrogen raised their preferences pointed for more masculine men.What I just said has been proves by scientific studies.Now I want to ask you...where did you find studies that endorses that "Girls with high estrogen and low testosterone prefer highly masculine ogrelike dudes, while high T high E women prefer prettyboys".

I agree in the part that you say that hormones affect womens preferences in men,when they are in their fértiles phase they want More masculine men,when they stop taking contraceptives they change their preferences and want more masculine men,by deduction one could say that this Is caused by estrogen because in the two cases when estrogen raised their preferences pointed for more masculine men.What I just said has been proves by scientific studies.Now I want to ask you...where did you find studies that endorses that "Girls with high estrogen and low testosterone prefer highly masculine ogrelike dudes, while high T high E women prefer prettyboys".
Or It Is only broscience?

did u do a randomized placebo controlled trial where u measured the girls E/T levels

Girls on birth control tend to like prettyboys more, and birth control works by lowering estrogen.
Meaning that high estrogen womens prefers masculine men not prettyboys like you said:
"Girls with high estrogen and low testosterone prefer highly masculine ogrelike dudes, while high T high E women prefer prettyboys"
You said that high testosterone woman prefers prettyboys but I think that you are making things up... :feelswhere: :feelswhere::feelswhere:

Meaning that high estrogen womens prefers masculine men not prettyboys like you said:
"Girls with high estrogen and low testosterone prefer highly masculine ogrelike dudes, while high T high E women prefer prettyboys"
You said that high testosterone woman prefers prettyboys but I think that you are making things up... :feelswhere: :feelswhere::feelswhere:
Because woman can't really have low E High T, she'll probably grow a cock. So it depends on how hormones are balanced in her body. Here is a couple from my school. Pretty self-explanatory isn't it?

Attachments

• C7JW98RdPVA.jpg
    C7JW98RdPVA.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240204_165839.jpg
    20240204_165839.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 0
Girl in my avi is 4'11, what guys she prefer u think? big tits, smal hips tight ass

Because woman can't really have low E High T, she'll probably grow a cock. So it depends on how hormones are balanced in her body. Here is a couple from my school. Pretty self-explanatory isn't it?
broscience in its greater splendor

broscience in its greater splendor
The cock thing is obviously a joke, but the point is that low estrogen in women is always a very unhealthy thing. It's not meant to be this way, cause they will just lose the ability to get impregnated. That's how birth control works you dumb ass

The cock thing is obviously a joke, but the point is that low estrogen in women is always a very unhealthy thing. It's not meant to be this way, cause they will just lose the ability to get impregnated. That's how birth control works you dumb ass
i never said something wrong about birth control, i said that you dont have evidence to say that high testosterone females prefer pretty boys,i know that birth control decreases estrogen,you dont seem to understand why im criticizing you...:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

i never said something wrong about birth control, i said that you dont have evidence to say that high testosterone females prefer pretty boys,i know that birth control decreases estrogen,you dont seem to understand why im criticizing you...:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
I'm a prettyboy myself, and I've noticed that girls with all the high t traits (I mentioned them in my post) ALWAYS treat me way better than ones that look very feminine. 5 girls were kinda attracted to me, and all of them have the exact same traits. Chances that it's just a coincidence are astronomical

I'm a prettyboy myself, and I've noticed that girls with all the high t traits (I mentioned them in my post) ALWAYS treat me way better than ones that look very feminine. 5 girls were kinda attracted to me, and all of them have the exact same traits. Chances that it's just a coincidence are astronomical
The only facial charcteristics related to testosterone proved aré facial angulosity and absolute facial widht

I forgot to mention an acne prone skin which 3 of them have, and which is caused by high androgens

Hair
Nose

 Body
Small tits
Bone structure

Big bro science

This chick is high t

Is this dhick high t?