How you can looksmax according to your archetype and how what psl god you resemble can change your looksmaxxing plan.

MoggsWithBoness

MoggsWithBoness

Anti-vegan
PS- First of all, Im very new to posting threads(this is my first thread), so sorry beforehand for all the format mistakes and shit.
If youre a normie, then you most normally have an insane amount of potential tbvh. You can get to a high leven htn (6.4/10) with softmaxxing if a mtn. Now this depends a lot on 2 things. Your phenotype and your archetype. We all know abt phenotypes. Its what geographical ancestry you have. And phenotypes are far more diverse and accurate. You can look up threads on this .org for phenotypic looksmaxxing guides. Now archetypes are slightly different. Archetype refers to where you stand on the masculinity scale. It is best explained by chadify(yt channel) in this video ().

But he fails to give us real life examples of such archetypes and it is also slightly more rigid. What i believe is that your archetype is almost always determined by your jaw and age. Eyes are almost entirely objective. Masculine and prettyboy chads have hunter or hunterish eyes. But the jaw determines how masculine you are, along with age. So the male archetypes are:

1) Softboy. Examples-

2) Prettyboy. Examples-

3) Robust prettyboy. Examples-

4) Balanced. Examples-

5) Dom. Examples-

6) Masculine. Examples-

NOW DONT WE ALL KNOW THIS WHAT THE HELL IS NEW HERE?, you might ask.

There is smthn new here. Only robust prettyboys and balanced can be psl gods, aka insane appeal. So we need to aim for these 2 archetypes BUT NOT EVERYONE. If you have an overly masculine jaw you need to focus on dommaxxing but dont go for masculine cuz youll only appeal to single mothers. Also try to prefer robust prettyboy over prettyboy, but you can surely prettyboymaxx.

Some thumb rules:-

Masculine features- Brow ridge, dark brows, broad nose bridge, huge chin and wide jaw. The opposites are feminine features.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88, rand anon, GabachoCopium and 3 others
i have browridge, dark eyebrows, perfect nose bridge, broad chin, wide jaw
probably from high prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

How you can looksmax according to your archetype and how what psl god you resemble can change your looksmaxxing plan.​

• +1
Reactions: LoveSuckingFeet
"softboy" drives me insane. I wish they all had their legs broken

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Dom or death

i have browridge, dark eyebrows, perfect nose bridge, broad chin, wide jaw
probably from high prenatal t
means nothing without pics

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
PS- First of all, Im very new to posting threads(this is my first thread), so sorry beforehand for all the format mistakes and shit.
If youre a normie, then you most normally have an insane amount of potential tbvh. You can get to a high leven htn (6.4/10) with softmaxxing if a mtn. Now this depends a lot on 2 things. Your phenotype and your archetype. We all know abt phenotypes. Its what geographical ancestry you have. And phenotypes are far more diverse and accurate. You can look up threads on this .org for phenotypic looksmaxxing guides. Now archetypes are slightly different. Archetype refers to where you stand on the masculinity scale. It is best explained by chadify(yt channel) in this video ().

But he fails to give us real life examples of such archetypes and it is also slightly more rigid. What i believe is that your archetype is almost always determined by your jaw and age. Eyes are almost entirely objective. Masculine and prettyboy chads have hunter or hunterish eyes. But the jaw determines how masculine you are, along with age. So the male archetypes are:

1) Softboy. Examples-
View attachment 2761179

2) Prettyboy. Examples-
View attachment 2761181

View attachment 2761188View attachment 2761191

4) Balanced. Examples-
View attachment 2761194View attachment 2761196

5) Dom. Examples-
View attachment 2761198

6) Masculine. Examples-
View attachment 2761200

There is smthn new here. Only robust prettyboys and balanced can be psl gods, aka insane appeal. So we need to aim for these 2 archetypes BUT NOT EVERYONE. If you have an overly masculine jaw you need to focus on dommaxxing but dont go for masculine cuz youll only appeal to single mothers. Also try to prefer robust prettyboy over prettyboy, but you can surely prettyboymaxx.

Masculine features- Brow ridge, dark brows, broad nose bridge, huge chin and wide jaw. The opposites are feminine features.

Tiktok level thread JFL, this is what I learned from wheat waffles and Nero Angelo level blackpillers in 2021/2022 everybody knows this here.

u need to end ur life

1) Softboy. Examples-
View attachment 2761179

2) Prettyboy. Examples-
View attachment 2761181

View attachment 2761188View attachment 2761191

4) Balanced. Examples-
View attachment 2761194View attachment 2761196

5) Dom. Examples-
View attachment 2761198

6) Masculine. Examples-
View attachment 2761200

no examples for asians, brutal.

That’s what celebs r for and what normies do when they say u look like this celeb or famous person, I didn’t get that until recently cause autism :feelskek: , whatever celeb u get compared to is the most optimal archetype ur being urged to look like, for a lot of curry their only option is drakemaxxing and cope, one time I was compared to various people and I thought this was an insult because same people would look ugly if curry and not put on pedestal by western whores to go head over heels for mullatos despite the factmullato races have existed and have always existed since a new race was created.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and MoggsWithBoness