You cannot be blackpilled and religious

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
The only way to go to heaven is being bluepilled tbh, having no idea how the real world truly is like.
But only low iq normies/sub5s and chads get to think like that.

I don't believe that a blackpiller can truly be religious, you saw through the bullshit in the real world, will you not be able to then see the bullshit in these old flawed writings?

If you claim you are blackpilled and christian or muslim, you most likely only do so because that's the identity that you built up, but it's not your true beliefs.
Only a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Lynxress, MagaPutinism and 4 others
The only way to go to heaven is being bluepilled tbh, having no idea how the real world truly is like.
But only low iq normies/sub5s and chads get to think like that.

I don't believe that a blackpiller can truly be religious, you saw through the bullshit in the real world, will you not be able to then see the bullshit in these old flawed writings?

If you claim you are blackpilled and christian or muslim, you most likely only do so because that's the identity that you built up, but it's not your true beliefs.
Only a cope
Over for muslimcels

Over for muslimcels
Lol, being muslim and blackpilled. JFL that just contradicts itself.

these niggas be injecting PEDs, getting jaw surgery, wearing makeup, bone lengthening surgery, insulting women online calling them whores

but they don't wont eat pork :lul::lul: cause muh Haram.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Lynxress, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others

these niggas be injecting PEDs, getting jaw surgery, wearing makeup, bone lengthening surgery, insulting women online calling them whores

Yeah nigga . fucking goats ok , fucking kids ok,raping ok, eating pork = not okay according to muslimcels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, chadpreetsingh, Lynxress and 4 others
the bible says the world is a shithole ruled by satan lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l
it's a shithole only if ur ugly and or poor
from a stiatistical point of view it is a shithole. whether you understand it or not doesnt mean much. its a fact that 95% of the population on earth suffer and only 5% live good lives (at the expense of others ofc)

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
from a stiatistical point of view it is a shithole. whether you understand it or not doesnt mean much. its a fact that 95% of the population on earth suffer and only 5% live good lives (at the expense of others ofc)
is jesus real?

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and InnerVoid
You just dominated them so hard that I want to worship you as my god.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and sub5c3l
You just dominated them so hard that I want to worship you as my god.
I believe in manifestation and spiritual shit getting my chakra up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and romanstock
Literally joined this month so you're opinion means nothing to me, are you religious at all? If so what are your beliefs
Im not religious . I just believe that once we die nothing happens

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
God status revoked. Submissive cuck.

me rn

May allah guide you to the next child or goat your gonna rape🤣
Like I said, may allah guide you, you're clearly an ugly incel who hates the world, hope you don't harm any people by going ER

Like I said, may allah guide you, you're clearly an ugly incel who hates the world, hope you don't harm any people by going ER
Your an incel aswell

• JFL
Yes they are now go pray to your child raper muslimcel
This isn't an Incel forum, go to incels.is for that lol, and again, may allah guide you

Sunil Richardson is my god , he will save me

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
This isn't an Incel forum, go to incels.is for that lol, and again, may allah guide you
Only place allah will guide anyone is to a young girl💀

• Ugh..
tbh thats true
my faith was nuked before and the blackpill gave me the final strike
there may be a god but he isnt all good or all powerful , because of the blackpilled injustice of this world

Just cuz you looksmaxx doesn't mean you cant be muslim. You can acknowledge that lookism plays a huge in your life and how genetics determine your looks but that doesn't mean you have to be a doomer about it. I personally use that information to my advantage instead of rotting and complaining about it.