You can't act kind and high class because you're ethnic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
i just love greeting everyone, smilling, opening the door for old ladies, being a gentleman and exchanging pleasentries

i just compliments my 007 anglo classically handsome pheno so well

then i see ethnics on kebab shop corners, smoking and spitting on the street with fades so short it shows their scalp acne from dirty clippers

they dont smile and have frown lines, they ruin peoples day who just have to walk past them

i used to hate the site of them, i even moved areas not to see them but now i just feel sorry for them, they are just behaving to their stereotypical perception, if they acted like me, they would be considered deranged or self hating

just LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Fear, TITUS and 21 others

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
true as an official north atlantid acting high class and friendly fits my pheno but wouldnt for some people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, WadlowMaxxing, Copeful and 1 other person
People want to preach stop being racist but how can they stop if the race just keeps proving the stereotype to be true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Frown lines are a Nordic Gigachad trait bro.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and inceletto
You are interacting with the wrong type of ethnic, while comparing them to yourself or high class whites. While ignoring trailer trash and poor whites. Imo its largely a money problem

Culturally, I know a few ethnicities are more kind and humble than whites and I have a know quite a few high class ethnics who have doctors for parents tbqh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
Have you seen southern redneck whites? They are the epitome of low class trashy behaviour

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and inceletto
You are interacting with the wrong type of ethnic, while comparing them to yourself or high class whites. While ignoring trailer trash and poor whites. Imo its largely a money problem

Culturally, I know a few ethnicities are more kind and humble than whites and I have a know quite a few high class ethnics who have doctors for parents tbqh
I know right,trailer white = high class ethnic anyways.

Have you seen southern redneck whites? They are the epitome of low class trashy behaviour
BubbleER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Fear, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Aren't you ethinic?

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
self hate
kebabsters are bros and their fun to hang out with jfl

• +1
  • +1
"007 pheno" looks like a guy who fixes mobile phones for a living

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Danish_Retard, lutte and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Entschuldigung and inceletto
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 9072
Something I never gonna understand in .me is why ethnics bring down ethinics.

• +1
Are you friends with any bro?
tons. im friend with some punjabi, a guy from nova gao (talks about his portuguese/indian ancestry a lot), many other places as well. i meet a lot of people at the gym i go to now and my old gym as well. plus just throughout my travels

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and inceletto
Something I never gonna understand in .me is why ethnics bring down ethinics.
as opposed to all ethnics banding together to bring down whites? lulz

• +1
as opposed to all ethnics banding together to bring down whites? lulz
Just don't bring down anyone?, if someone needs to bring someone down to fell good is over

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I just love ethnics, lively people!

• +1
Cope , It works for me even when my pants saggin

• +1
8460.jpg

• +1
i just love greeting everyone, smilling, opening the door for old ladies, being a gentleman and exchanging pleasentries

then i see ethnics on kebab shop corners, smoking and spitting on the street with fades so short it shows their scalp acne from dirty clippers

they dont smile and have frown lines, they ruin peoples day who just have to walk past them

i used to hate the site of them, i even moved areas not to see them but now i just feel sorry for them, they are just behaving to their stereotypical perception, if they acted like me, they would be considered deranged or self hating

just LOL
Fuck you inbred Anglo.

• JFL

just LOL
You’re actually right though

• JFL
Status
Not open for further replies.