You cant be an incel in India

cantbreaktheice

cantbreaktheice

Iron
You are bound to get a girlfriend in india if you just give a bit of effort . No matter how much of a subhumam u are you will be able to get laid . Money and simping can make any curry get a girl with just a lil bit of effort.

The guy in the picture is in my collge. This nigga literally looks like a fucking primitive ape. Bro ought to be making some timemachine shit to come and live in this age from the prehistoric era. The thing is he is a turbosimp and betabuxxes . But alas my man not an incel.

Screenshot 20220831 124006 Instagram

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-124014_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-124014_Instagram.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220831-123939_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-123939_Instagram.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220831-124126_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-124126_Instagram.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220831-124132_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-124132_Instagram.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall and 13 others
same with china. there's almost 2 billion of em

• JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
primative theory is legit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
same with china. there's almost 2 billion of em
They're a nation of betabuxxers. I saw on tv that chinks mainly look for things like education in their future partner. That means their women aren't sexually attracted to them. Look at Korea - same phenotype, but women can provide for themselves. Result - 1.1 birthrate. Japan too.
Asians evolved so far away from Africa they were moving away from sexual selection. But if you put them into an environment where it exist, they can't deal with it, men at least.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets, thereallegend and 8 others
We can tell you liked this chick and the jealousy is fuming inside you, causing you to make this post so that we tear into this subhuman curry's looks to make you feel better about yourself

Pathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aypo129, OGJBSLAYER, normie_joe and 19 others
I'd rather stay incel than fuck that ugly whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, horizontallytall, diabolusx666 and 10 others
They just arrange marriages there, those who have "girlfriends" are just betabuxing...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, Chadeep, fauxfox and 2 others
He is with a man. But I agree here looks are very imp but so is social status and being below avg IQ. I get bored extremely quickly with foids to the point where the pussy is the last thing on my mind when talking to them.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
We can tell you liked this chick and the jealousy is fuming inside you, causing you to make this post so that we tear into this subhuman curry's looks to make you feel better about yourself

Pathetic.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, horizontallytall, diabolusx666 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, diabolusx666, ReadBooksEveryday and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, diabolusx666, Chadeep and 4 others
when the cope is too strong he is a betabux
You are bound to get a girlfriend in india if you just give a bit of effort . No matter how much of a subhumam u are you will be able to get laid . Money and simping can make any curry get a girl with just a lil bit of effort.

The guy in the picture is in my collge. This nigga literally looks like a fucking primitive ape. Bro ought to be making some timemachine shit to come and live in this age from the prehistoric era. The thing is he is a turbosimp and betabuxxes . But alas my man not an incel.

View attachment 1846230

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
you will look like a foid with long hair
i dont wanna roid or get surgery, man, is there anything that'll make the face alone more dimorphic?

And is there non-surgical ways to fix ears?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
i dont wanna roid or get surgery, man, is there anything that'll make the face alone more dimorphic?

its non invasive surgery bhai even bluepilled normies get it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I know a guy that looks like him but with NW4 and 5'2 and he has a hot GF taller than him (hot enough)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 16275

Unironically roid or it’s over get source from slayer69

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 21700
Agreed however curry women don't count so you're still an incel.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and HerpDerpson
Agreed however curry women don't count so you're still an incel.
Amazing how you can have second biggest population when both men and women are repulsed by reach other.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@BombayVikings explain to this guy
yeah they are either coping or gaslighting, I get called short constantly at 177cm

In any case, roiding is a looksmin for anyone under 185cm and without a skull and clavicles to match.

Also, in most cases, pathetic idea with Indian genetics and metabolism. Sidharth Shukla is the fate that awaits for a rich guy with all the resources.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 16275
I would be an incel even if I was a jailor in a prison full of female inmates, that's how ugly I am

You both mog me to utter suicide
Can you PM? I promise i wont dox since im truecel too.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
then obviously i'll remain truecel
You are only incel due to height and skull size. It's the reason why your ratios are off. Like your IPD is prolly average but skull is small so your ES ratio is off. You just need to hope your skull grows in size massively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
How did you go from thinking you are a white chadlite to thinking you are a truecel?
i dont remember calling myself a white chadlite but if i did, i was higher e and naive back then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bara and Deleted member 15827