You cant be an incel in India

I don't understand the fixation with seeing my face. How does that change anything?
wanna know if im the only truecel on here tbh. what did john2 rate you?

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
wanna know if im the only truecel on here tbh. what did john2 rate you?
Preston said average, chadeep said htn (but he's gaslighter so his opinion doesn't matter), maesthetic said I was average and passed for mena/T*rkish.

However this was over a year ago and since then I've lost almost 14kg and my cousins recently told me my face looked chiseled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
However this was over a year ago and since then I've lost almost 14kg and my cousins recently told me my face looked chiseled
fuaark, in that case, i dont even wanna see tbh

• So Sad
fuaark, in that case, i dont even wanna see tbh
If you are interested I can tell you my life story about how I am brutally incel and how people made fun of my looks when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
If you are interested I can tell you my life story about how I am brutally incel and how people made fun of my looks when I was younger
yea i am interested

• +1
We can tell you liked this chick and the jealousy is fuming inside you, causing you to make this post so that we tear into this subhuman curry's looks to make you feel better about yourself

Pathetic.
😂

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@colton myers debunked this thread.

Real reason you can't be an incel in india is because rape is the national sport and you'll get an arranged marriage anyway.
Also, that curry in OP's pic wouldn't be an incel anywhere in the world. You kids still think you've gotta look like a tiktok twink to get bitches lol.

U think I care about some random run down 3rd third-world broke pits of hell ugly girl
Is that the reason I get money and want to look better?

A baboon could fuck over there if he wanted to