you can’t make a hoe into a house wife

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
Good luck building a good family in 2019.

F2943A42 F9D7 4EBA 9022 B4DA19D3C8ED

You’ll never be a happy family, with a beautiful wife and kids at the park having a picnic

Your wife will be laying down on her phone on tinder or messaging her bull.

your 15 year old JB daughter will be texting the 8th 18 year old chad she’s fucked.

Your 16 year old incel son will complain with his whiny low T voice and pencil neck. “But dad I wanted to play xbox!” Your wife and daughter will look at him in disgust, conforming to how the girls at his high school look at him.

9063A4B4 FAC3 4DE4 9396 A329FE8D2EED

If you’re here, the chances are you are mentally damaged from the blackpill to ever lead a normal life.

Women want the best, women have too many options. You can be 6 PSL, 6’1, good frame, roided body, social butterfly with 6 figure income and she’ll ditch you the second a higher value male comes along.

We cope by saying women will hit the wall, but the truth is they never do.

8C269040 9AC1 4848 B940 4B1822473AF6
3784D800 0880 4572 BA27 CF879A79F430

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EckhartTollemaxx and 10 others
Stop caring bro

• +1
Reactions: xit, birchman and Averagecel
Not MGTOW lol just stop crying for females everyday
I’m not, but the truth is we are designed to have a happy family life and that isn’t possible anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs, CopingCel and Deleted member 3299
based, underrated, and high-IQ thread

as you can see from the chart, the number you want is 0

also don't forget that the chart is severely fudged so the columns other than 0 don't look too bad

otherwise the columns at other than 0 would all be no higher than 15-20% at best

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2581, fukmylyf and 5 others
Indeed. Thats why you have to lock down a girl early before theyve dicked down 100 chads. Shes gotta be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Catawampus and turkproducer
based, underrated, and high-IQ thread

as you can see from the chart, the number you want is 0

also don't forget that the chart is severely fudged so the columns other than 0 don't look too bad

otherwise the columns at other than 0 would all be no higher than 15-20% at best
Tbh 1-2 is not so bad as well. But only 6% of virgins divorced i’m pretty sure in another graph I saw.

if it’s above 2 before you; it’s over.
Indeed. Thats why you have to lock down a girl early before theyve dicked down 100 chads. Shes gotta be a virgin
I’m speaking to one right now and I am happy

Honestly the only way I would marry one.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and turkproducer
daily reminder if ur in a srs relationship with a non virgin ever ur a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, turkproducer, fukmylyf and 3 others
brutal cheating dickpill and now this. brutal

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2810
I hate life

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Which kinda contradicts what OP says, there's some good ones out there. Social engineering matters alot

• +1
Which kinda contradicts what OP says, there's some good ones out there. Social engineering matters alot
they are rare, you have to search for the girls who are good in every aspect. Doesn’t post on social media, good family background, present father, not too high self esteem, and then filter out the ones who are whores despite all this anyway. a

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 685
they are rare, you have to search for the girls who are good in every aspect. Doesn’t post on social media, good family background, present father, not too high self esteem, and then filter out the ones who are whores despite all this anyway. a
Here I stand corrected. Islam will help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
Here I stand corrected. Islam will help
all religion is good to control degenerates but none are as brutal as islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, MammothActuary and Deleted member 685
brb moving to islam to get a gf
The only way is to get arranged marriage, even religious girls are degenerate though. Also moving to “Muslim”‘countries like Turkey, Bosnia or Albania which are not too conservative is semi cope. even fucking indian girls are whores nowadays for chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The only way is to get arranged marriage, even religious girls are degenerate though. Also moving to “Muslim”‘countries like Turkey, Bosnia or Albania which are not too conservative is semi cope. even fucking indian girls are whores nowadays for chadpreet
brb making my own robo wife

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Mateusz74, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Not if you start early. Like if you're with a girl whos been with you since she was 13, ofc shes gonna be loyal to you. That's why teen love is so important. @SHARK

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
Not if you start early. Like if you're with a girl whos been with you since she was 13, ofc shes gonna be loyal to you.
What about 17 and 16? I am speaking to a girl now who I have been speaking to for 3-4 months. she is 16 and has shown all the good signs of a non whore, do i have a good chance in making her into a good LTR?

all of society’s problems would be fixed if slut shaming/degenerate shaming was still intact and if men weren’t cucks
yup, the day degenerate shaming is socially unacceptable (which it almost is), is the day society becomes unhinged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
Not if you start early. Like if you're with a girl whos been with you since she was 13, ofc shes gonna be loyal to you. That's why teen love is so important. @SHARK
You sure? Mostly they just cheat and go for other guys cause they want to explore and enjoy their youth it seems

You sure? Mostly they just cheat and go for other guys cause they want to explore and enjoy their youth it seems
Most of them but finding a girl who doesn’t is possible but a needle in the haystack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What about 17 and 16? I am speaking to a girl now who I have been speaking to for 3-4 months. she is 16 and has shown all the good signs of a non whore, do i have a good chance in making her into a good LTR?
The most important thing is if she parties a lot. If she rarely parties, then thats a good sign
Nah. If you ask most girls, they will tell you how special their first times were and stuff. Probably wouldn't just throw it away like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
yup, the day degenerate shaming is socially unacceptable (which it almost is), is the day society becomes unhinged
I wish women understood the differences between men and women. the truth is not many peope on sites like this are misogynistic, we just recognise that men should lead and reform while women should nurture and support. it’s nothing to do with inequality, i treat women who are quality women with lots of respect. we just recognise the differences and how current society makes them unhappy

The most important thing is if she parties a lot. If she rarely parties, then thats a good sign

Nah. If you ask most girls, they will tell you how special their first times were and stuff. Probably wouldn't just throw it away like that
correct. if you marry a girl who partied a lot in her 20’s i can guarantee you she will divorce you

• +1

She goes sometimes, she’s been to one festival and probably a party every month weeks in the last 3 months we’ve spoken. the good sign is she texts me everyday and wants me to commit really bad, and that she always texts me when she smokes weed or drink.

GOOD MORNING

I

HATE

WOMEN
!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
correct. if you marry a girl who partied a lot in her 20’s i can guarantee you she will divorce you
I remember my mom saying it's the other way cause she's already had "her experience" and now is satisfied JFL, whereas a girl who didn't party and behave slutty etc will want to explore

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
I remember my mom saying it's the other way cause she's already had "her experience" and now is satisfied JFL, whereas a girl who didn't party and behave slutty etc will want to explore
i’m so glad my mother is not degenerate, she lost her V at like 22 or something and her N count is only 2-3 I believe, would be 1 if my dad didn’t cheat on her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
and you believe what your mom says? lol

• JFL
I wish women understood the differences between men and women. the truth is not many peope on sites like this are misogynistic, we just recognise that men should lead and reform while women should nurture and support. it’s nothing to do with inequality, i treat women who are quality women with lots of respect. we just recognise the differences and how current society makes them unhappy
i lowkey try to make my gf understand the differences but it’s so hard without pushing it and seeming like a misogynist jfl.

it’s a huge problem when there’s an issue and if you address it and try to talk about it; you are labeled as the enemy. that’s what’s happening with women’s rights and feminism tbh. if u address it (oppose it) you get called a sexist. it discourages all thought and discussion about it and makes you believe that “this way is right and if u disagree, you’re the enemy.” it’s very bad for society as whole.

but like the differences btw men and women are LITERALLY BACKED BY SCIENCE. we can look at other animals and make conclusions, we can look at the ducking numbers of divorces in the last 20 years but if we dare wonder and discuss WHY it’s so high, you are labeled as a misogynist and you’re canceled. i hate it so much

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and turkproducer
bro just rent a womb in a 3rd world contry and have your child. I will make him a giga tyron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer
i lowkey try to make my gf understand the differences but it’s so hard without pushing it and seeming like a misogynist jfl.

it’s a huge problem when there’s an issue and if you address it and try to talk about it; you are labeled as the enemy. that’s what’s happening with women’s rights and feminism tbh. if u address it (oppose it) you get called a sexist. it discourages all thought and discussion about it and makes you believe that “this way is right and if u disagree, you’re the enemy.” it’s very bad for society as whole.

but like the differences btw men and women are LITERALLY BACKED BY SCIENCE. we can look at other animals and make conclusions, we can look at the ducking numbers of divorces in the last 20 years but if we dare wonder and discuss WHY it’s so high, you are labeled as a misogynist and you’re canceled. i hate it so much
Some girls recognise that sluts have mental health issues, but that’s about it tbh. Maybe if you’re lucky they recognise feminism isn’t good for society; but that’s where the male blackpilled and the females similarities in their views toward society end.

What is your gf n count? is she more conservative

@Aesthetic
you should read this

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 2846
Some girls recognise that sluts have mental health issues, but that’s about it tbh. Maybe if you’re lucky they recognise feminism isn’t good for society; but that’s where the male blackpilled and the females similarities in their views toward society end.

What is your gf n count? is she more conservative
luckily my gf has really conservative views about society and all this new age bs as a whole (was very surprised when she told me lmfao). i don’t wanna say in public outta respect for her

luckily my gf has really conservative views about society and all this new age bs as a whole (was very surprised when she told me lmfao). i don’t wanna say in public outta respect for her
she’s not gonna see lol, so is neither of anyone you both know.. and you are lucky

yw
she’s not gonna see lol, so is neither of anyone you both know.. and you are lucky
yeah but it’s the principle of it. same reason i will never post her face here.

jfl even her mom slut shames her and wont let her wear super revealing clothes out :feelskek:

yw

yeah but it’s the principle of it. same reason i will never post her face here.

jfl even her mom slut shames her and wont let her wear super revealing clothes out :feelskek:
Moralcel tbh

anyway if she’s a virgin you’re lucky, if she’s not well you best hope her n count is below 3

Its fake. Her actions dont reflect her words

• Woah
Degeneracy and no marriage, or marriage and no degeneracy. Can't have both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer