you can’t make a hoe into a house wife

Degeneracy and no marriage, or marriage and no degeneracy. Can't have both.
what r you thoughts on society nowadays. im curious

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Tbh 1-2 is not so bad as well. But only 6% of virgins divorced i’m pretty sure in another graph I saw.

if it’s above 2 before you; it’s over.
dat feel when you thought op was based and redpilled but he turns out to be a cuck

giphy.gif

have you learned nothing from your own thread?

1-2 is bad, any number is bad

• JFL
Reactions: verZYownZZun, Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer
dat feel when you thought op was based and redpilled but he turns out to be a cuck

giphy.gif

1-2 is not ideal but miles better than the 10+ an counts women have in 2019 bro.

1-2 is not ideal but miles better than the 10+ an counts women have in 2019 bro.
it only seems that way

just be a low-inhib alpha turk and find a virginal german goddess

Libertyyaxley.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
Good luck building a good family in 2019.

View attachment 151865

You’ll never be a happy family, with a beautiful wife and kids at the park having a picnic

Your wife will be laying down on her phone on tinder or messaging her bull.

your 15 year old JB daughter will be texting the 8th 18 year old chad she’s fucked.

Your 16 year old incel son will complain with his whiny low T voice and pencil neck. “But dad I wanted to play xbox!” Your wife and daughter will look at him in disgust, conforming to how the girls at his high school look at him.

View attachment 151858

If you’re here, the chances are you are mentally damaged from the blackpill to ever lead a normal life.

Women want the best, women have too many options. You can be 6 PSL, 6’1, good frame, roided body, social butterfly with 6 figure income and she’ll ditch you the second a higher value male comes along.

We cope by saying women will hit the wall, but the truth is they never do.

View attachment 151861View attachment 151862
no

• Hmm...
it only seems that way

just be a low-inhib alpha turk and find a virginal german goddess

Libertyyaxley.jpg
It truly is better but yeah the difference between virgin and 1/2 is actually very big.

I prefer med women but 8/10 would cum in her mouth

giphy.gif

• Hmm...
@Aesthetic
you should read this
Fuck bro this truly made me appreciate that I was the one guy to take the virginity of my current gf. Especially the study that showed that virgin girls who are married to the 1st partner they ever had stayed married 90% of the time.

I really lucked out to have a very conservative and traditional girl as my gf. She knows her own nature and what's best for her, which is a early traditional LTR household with one guy.

Thank you for showing me this. It showed me how good my relationship can turn out in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, MammothActuary, turkproducer and 2 others
Fuck bro this truly made me appreciate that I was the one guy to take the virginity of my current gf. Especially the study that showed that virgin girls who are married to the 1st partner they ever had stayed married 90% of the time.

I really lucked out to have a very conservative and traditional girl as my gf. She knows her own nature and what's best for her, which is a early traditional LTR household with one guy.

Thank you for showing me this. It showed me how good my relationship can turn out in the future.
is she the girl from library?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

UR WELCOME AKH, NOW CONVERT TO ISLAM IN APPRECIATION OF ME
6F43DE05 03A8 4FCB 9C5E 50BF66DFAF24

Good luck building a good family in 2019.

View attachment 151865

You’ll never be a happy family, with a beautiful wife and kids at the park having a picnic

Your wife will be laying down on her phone on tinder or messaging her bull.

your 15 year old JB daughter will be texting the 8th 18 year old chad she’s fucked.

Your 16 year old incel son will complain with his whiny low T voice and pencil neck. “But dad I wanted to play xbox!” Your wife and daughter will look at him in disgust, conforming to how the girls at his high school look at him.

View attachment 151858

If you’re here, the chances are you are mentally damaged from the blackpill to ever lead a normal life.

Women want the best, women have too many options. You can be 6 PSL, 6’1, good frame, roided body, social butterfly with 6 figure income and she’ll ditch you the second a higher value male comes along.

We cope by saying women will hit the wall, but the truth is they never do.

View attachment 151861View attachment 151862
You one of the most realistically blackpilled people on here sometimes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
is she the girl from library?
Yeh bro she is the girl I told you about a while ago. She and I are currently in an LTR and I met her parents etc aswell. Recently she had her first sexual experience with me and we also set out rules for our relationship. The future is looking promising.

Also nice to see you back bro, it has been a while.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i try to view life in a mixture of black and red because 100% blackpill is too cancerous and extreme but red pill is way too blue pill for me lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Dogs
i try to view life in a mixture of black and red because 100% blackpill is too cancerous and extreme but red pill is way too blue pill for me lol
There's way too much bluepilled shit on here recently for me tbh

same tbh

• +1
personality as in being NT and not some socially awkward fuck
That's a outlier the reason why someone is socially awkward 9/10 times is cause they didn't receive validation because they weren't GL

Yeh bro she is the girl I told you about a while ago. She and I are currently in an LTR and I met her parents etc aswell. Recently she had her first sexual experience with me and we also set out rules for our relationship. The future is looking promising.

Also nice to see you back bro, it has been a while.
Do you allow her to go to parties?

Do you allow her to go to parties?
No we both dont go to degenerate hookup parties (something i used to do before)

Only parties we might go to is with friends who we might take a couple of drinks with etc or concerts together.

But we made a rule to always go together to these parties.

• Love it

Only parties we might go to is with friends who we might take a couple of drinks with etc or concerts together.

But we made a rule to always go together to these types of parties.
Damn I'm really jealous lol. Was she actually a virgin or did she give oral or anal b4?

Personality matters
it does but only for LTR and a very low threshold.

Basically if you meet her standards you just have to be a non aspie and you’re fine

Personality matters
with no hoe it does

But we made a rule to always go together to these parties.
if she stays the same don't wait more than 2 years to marry her bro

it does but only for LTR and a very low threshold.

Basically if you meet her standards you just have to be a non aspie and you’re fine
I do agree that 'personality matters' but it's more not being a complete weirdo and then on top of that whatever subjective personality indicator she wants. Personality is subjective other than being nonaspie.

• +1
Damn I'm really jealous lol. Was she actually a virgin or did she give oral or anal b4?
No she was a 100% virgin in every way. Literally the first kiss she ever had was with me as well (I could tell she has zero experience with this before by the way she kissed lol), which is unusual bcs she is a pretty girl.

Also i asked a lot of people who are acquainted with her and they all said she has 0 experience and never had a boyfriend/guy friends. Tho some guys tried to approach her before she rejected all of them.

I was literally her first with everything that has to do with the opposite sex.

No she was a 100% virgin in every way. Literally the first kiss she ever had was with me as well (I could tell she has zero experience with this before by the way she kissed lol), which is unusual bcs she is a pretty girl.

Also i asked a lot of people who are acquainted with her and they all said she has 0 experience and never had a boyfriend/guy friends. Tho some guys tried to approach her before she rejected all of them.

I was literally her first with everything that has to do with the opposite sex.
you’re very lucky, I experienced this as well apart frok her first kiss (she said i was her 5th, but kisses don’t really matter)

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 2846
if she stays the same don't wait more than 2 years to marry her bro

The relationship is insanely promising. She literally hits every ideal of me that I wanted in a girl. I also want to have children before/around the age of 25. I did luck out alot

Anyway, if this relationship stays on this path, I might do it. Although its not necessarily something i consider doing ATM bcs I don't really know how the relationship will unfold

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
I do agree that 'personality matters' but it's more not being a complete weirdo and then on top of that whatever subjective personality indicator she wants. Personality is subjective other than being nonaspie.
It matters for LTR and in the 4-6 PSL range other than that it’s cope. Just be social, not beta and have a. good social circle and not aspie and personality doesn’t matter (practically every normie)

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Most women are whores, man.

• +1
The relationship is insanely promising. She literally hits every ideal of me that I wanted in a girl. I also want to have children before/around the age of 25. I did luck out alot

Anyway, if this relationship stays on this path, I might do it. Although its not necessarily something i consider doing ATM bcs I don't really know how the relationship will unfold
act how our parents would do, like a wise, strong, and respectful man, that's all that matters tbh and i hope it will stay perfect
Most women are whores, man.
true, not all hopefully

• +1
act how our parents would do, like a wise, strong, and respectful man, that's all that matters tbh and i hope it will stay perfect

true, not all hopefully
I look to my open minded but conservative Muslim grandfather and try to be like him

• Love it
Marry a woman who comes from a radical muslim family theory solves all this crap

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
I look to my open minded but conservative Muslim grandfather and try to be like him
same tbh, my grand father and father were pure example of how to deal with women. I'm very proud of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, turkproducer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I remember my mom saying it's the other way cause she's already had "her experience" and now is satisfied JFL, whereas a girl who didn't party and behave slutty etc will want to explore
Your mom is justifying her slutty days lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Marry a woman who comes from a radical muslim family theory solves all this crap
The problem is even religious girls are degenerate now. anal sex, drinking, drugs.

same tbh, my grand father and father were pure example of how to deal with women. I'm very proud of it
Same i am not religious at all but i come frol a muslim family islam surely got its shit right when it came to women
The problem is even religious girls are degenerate now. anal sex, drinking, drugs.
Lol man no not in arab countries where do u live ?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043

Thx bro i will do my best. I will wish you all the best aswell for your future.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Always remember to never cuck or treat a good quality woman like shit.

my dad was way too misogynistic, he gave my mum the whore treatment and cucked her but she was a good woman, didn’t deserve it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043
Always remember to never cuck or treat a good quality woman like shit.

my dad was way too misogynistic, he gave my mum the whore treatment and cucked her but she was a good woman, didn’t deserve it
the just inbetween is always the best, you'r defo right

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
Foids and whores with those unreal demands like her should be permanently send on syberia for hard work in the mine for life time. Looking at her photo disrupt my existence. Only thing she can have is 3/10 sub human incel with 150 cm height.
It was an experiment bro not real. but many girls as ugly as her have standard as insane as her

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Thx bro i will do my best. I will wish you all the best aswell for your future.
Thank you bro it touch me, i hope we'll all make it in this fucked up and alienated world

• +1
Same i am not religious at all but i come frol a muslim family islam surely got its shit right when it came to women

Lol man no not in arab countries where do u live ?
I live in UK, degenerate central. i’ve heard of girls fucking in parks here bro

I live in UK, degenerate central. i’ve heard of girls fucking in parks here bro
So you have no idea how it's like in arab countries especially conservative families lol

So you have no idea how it's like in arab countries especially conservative families lol
I’ve been to turkey and tunisia and seen the difference; Turkey only more liberal parts though rarely a conservative area

• +1
I’ve been to turkey and tunisia and seen the difference; Turkey only more liberal parts though rarely a conservative area
So you know that there are virgin 20 sometjing women here and that's a fact solething like 15% of women have sex before marriage

• +1